• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BoulderShipping General Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
welcome! this is the BoulderShipping thread. for those who believe in the relationship between Ash and Brock! they have travelled side by side for so long, its about time someone created this thread, no? -_-

who likes it?:D

fanlist:
Endless Summer
Katsu Koneko
Zino
HoneyClover112
Whiscash
WrongedQueen
Toran Frostbite
Liberty4Pokemon
Commando Amando

Last edited:

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
love the pic, Katsu-san! its so cute!
and ive added you to the fanlist:)

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Thankies! ^_^ I just love this ship..hm..I should draw them. XD

The previous Bouldershipping thread died so yayness for a renewal!

Oh and stupid lag prevented me to post earlier.

[IMG139]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Takeshi%20and%20Satoshi/vlcsnap-523866.png[/IMG139]

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
Oh Yeah!!
It was about the dame time, to make this topic. ^^
I'm so in!

There has to be something between Ash and Brock,
they have travel too long together to be just friends. :D

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
*Coughs like crazy*

I love the pairing...come on, 9 seasons, with Ashy-boy. And he should turn to Ashy-boy as well, the only female that loved<?>Brocky is Lucy, and I think she's not a reccuring character there.D:

Put me there!:D

;006;

Whiscash

Professional catfish
OMG I love this ship ^_^ I forget about it all the time, but I've liked it forever o.o Yeah, they've been together a loooong time...longer than anyone else on the cast, 'cept Ash and Pikachu.

I wish I had a Bouldershippy pic to post, but...I don't ^^;

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
I wish I had a Bouldershippy pic to post, but...I don't ^^;

Haha, me as well. *sigh*

OMG I love this ship ^_^ I forget about it all the time, but I've liked it forever o.o Yeah, they've been together a loooong time...longer than anyone else on the cast, 'cept Ash and Pikachu.

Mhm...so true.

;006;

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
yay! members! your added!
i love all the screens!
now i got some of my own:D
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/Screens/effingwinxdiy1.jpg?t=1180948423[/IMG200]

[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/Screens/effingwinxd2jh9.jpg?t=1180948456[/IMG200]

[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/Screens/effingwinxd1yf8.jpg?t=1180948488[/IMG200]

Last edited:

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
[IMG139]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/Screens/effingwinxd1yf8.jpg?t=1180948488[/IMG139]

That, made me laugh.

^_^

;006;

WrongedQueen

Suspicious Ice
I've always liked this ship in private, but never posted on a thread before. Personally, I think this ship has more evidence than most, and is pretty heartwarmingly cutesy to boot.

So, sign me up as a fan.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
=]

That's what I'd call courage!

I actually also been supporting this couple is the dark. My friends know me as a het shipper, but..well.:D

Personally, I think this ship has more evidence than most, and is pretty heartwarmingly cutesy to boot.

Mmm, so true!:D

;006;

WrongedQueen

Suspicious Ice
Hehe yes, we shall overcome! Basically all of my friends/family members/people I sit next to on the bus/homeless people I pass in the street know I support slash ships, but normally I don't talk about this one in particular. Most of my friends are a bit touchy about ships involving Brock with anyone but James, so whenever they want to talk about how they'd be so perfect together, I just hold my tongue.

When did you first see evidence for this ship?

I can't really remember an exact moment or episode, but after a while I just started thinking, "There's something odd going on here..." Initial confusion gave way to a sort of giggly awareness.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Most Brock 'ships are awesome incarnate (big Manga/James!Brocketshipper here, among others), but Bouldershipping is by far the best one to squee like a moron over. =) I should know, I have shamelessly. To the point where I can recite the two lines from the second DP episode (because you really can't re-enact the Ash-dressed-as-Julia bit very well) to either horrify my friends or make one or two squee with me.

Welp, sign me up~

WrongedQueen

Suspicious Ice
-snickers- I saved that one on Word just because it made me laugh (and wonder...) so hard.

"All right Ash, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, and these two men are gonna do it with or without a good woman at their side!"

Sort of makes me wonder how D/P might have gone if Dawn had never shown up...

Last edited:

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
"All right Ash, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, and these two men are gonna do it with or without a good woman at their side!"

ZOMG! *laughs*

I'd never heard that....*sigh*

Most Brock 'ships are awesome incarnate (big Manga/James!Brocketshipper here, among others), but Bouldershipping is by far the best one to squee like a moron over. =) I should know, I have shamelessly. To the point where I can recite the two lines from the second DP episode (because you really can't re-enact the Ash-dressed-as-Julia bit very well) to either horrify my friends or make one or two squee with me.

Mm, someone admits!:D

Hehe yes, we shall overcome! Basically all of my friends/family members/people I sit next to on the bus/homeless people I pass in the street know I support slash ships, but normally I don't talk about this one in particular. Most of my friends are a bit touchy about ships involving Brock with anyone but James, so whenever they want to talk about how they'd be so perfect together, I just hold my tongue.

Yes! We shall overcome! Oh, I don't even tell my friends I support Shonen-ai ships....o_O

;006;

Last edited:

WrongedQueen

Suspicious Ice
ZOMG! *laughs*

I'd never heard that....*sigh*

I'd only heard it from my constant haunting of Pokemopolis. I'm too lazy to actually try to find hints for things on my own...

Yes! We shall overcome! Oh, I don't even tell my friends I support Shonen-ai ships....o_O

Why not? I'm sure they wouldn't mind....who knows? They might secretly be fans too, but be too afraid to tell you.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Wow this ship is more popular than I thought o.o

A long time ago...I noticed stuff in early Kanto, but I didn't start thinking about it from a shippy perspective until recently.

XDDD I noticed that when I saw that episode a few days ago...damn you, Dawn >_>

Oh, I don't even tell my friends I support Shonen-ai ships....o_O

I don't tell anyone IRL I support any kind of ships...o_O

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Believe it or not, I found some Japanese Bouldershipping fanart :-D.

boulder1jz0.jpg

boulder3lo1.jpg

boulder4ri3.jpg

You can find some more at the site (http://bpx.pupu.jp/hbr/tleoivca/m.htm), since I was too lazy to upload all of them to my imageshack account :b.

When Brock went all fanboy crazy over Ash in the Julia scene. Don't you think it a bit odd that he'd go nuts over Ash dressed as a girl, but when the disguise master guy was dressed as Officer Jenny he felt no attraction? ^-^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.