• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BoulderShipping General Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
I just watched that Advanced ep. where Brock comes back.<3 Aww, what Bouldershippy moment<3
i remember that:D Ash was like 'you're gonna travel with me?! best news ive had all day!' XD cute!
the pic you posted before, Zino...omg, Ash is taking the first move!! XD
all those screens are <3! *stares at them*

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
Well Team Twerp is already all of Ash's gang. XD *hides behind Zino*

Yeah, I know. :D It was just funny name 'team Boulder' xD
*Hides behind Katsu and shoots Shinji with a fake gun*

[IMG139]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb264/Zinoman/Bouldershipping/pokemon_indigo_league_-_058_-_pokem.jpg[/IMG139]

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Oooh, they look kind of guilty in that last one...*shot*

Older episodes = best episodes. IMHO = 3

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Team Boulder!

Damn, I'm soooo lazy these days...o_O

Anyways, nice pics everyone.

;006;

Chelc

I don't support Bouldershipping at all, but I came across this in the Mr. Mime episode, and just...LMAO. Thought I'd post it here for you guys. Enjoy! XD

[IMG139]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/psheartslie/pm066/vlcsnap-101634.png[/IMG139]

Bouldershipping is the canon Ash ship. Nobody can deny it, cause Brock never leaves. What older guy travels around with a younger guy all this time if he doesn't have some sort of feelings for the guy. And Ash always gets excited when he shows up again, so yes...they are in love! Scream it, plz! 8D

Lmao..wtf Mandi.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Bouldershipping is the canon Ash ship. Nobody can deny it, cause Brock never leaves. What older guy travels around with a younger guy all this time if he doesn't have some sort of feelings for the guy. And Ash always gets excited when he shows up again, so yes...they are in love! Scream it, plz! 8D
*screams it from rooftops* THEY ARE!!! XD

XD Awesome point Chelc! Maybe Brock is just hiding his feelings from Ash by flirting with those girls. -shot-
i think so. although, he probaby doesn't have to do anything kuz Ash is so dense:D
nice pics, by the way.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Katsu, thats a cool pic! nice edit. *laughs*
True, but maybe he's trying his best for Ash to notice him. XD -shot-
you get shot alot...dont you XD but yeah, he'll keep trying...im starting to wonder whether he'll ever leave Ash..he just keeps coming back again and again and again. i wonder if he missed Ash like mad when he was replaced with Tracey...i think so.:D

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Ooh, Chelc.XD

You have a nice point.

Anyways, SCREAM IT OUT LOUD? OKAY. IT ISSSS!

Yes, edits luff Boulder.

Argh! *Locks Shinji with Hikari* Phew, there.

;006;

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
heh...cute.
Argh! *Locks Shinji with Hikari* Phew, there.
you are definately an ikarishipper XD
I think so too. XD In the island thinking about how he's doing. Maybe that's why he left. XD He was feeling "Ash"-sick. -shot-
Ash sick? ashatitus XD

Status
Not open for further replies.