• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bound For Trouble! (106)

Jnmisty

Excessive yes, plus it is not the first time that Ash put himself in extreme harms way to save Pikachu. In Pikachu revolts, Pikachu was under a hypnotic control by the Hypno that Butch and Cassidy used.

RetroPokeFan

Continuing my trip down Ash and Pikachu memory lane and it starts with this favourite of mine from the Orange Islands.

Team Rocket are always known for their tricks and traps and one of their most ingenious ones (or so they think anyway) is finding a way so that where Meowth goes, Pikachu's going to have to go to and of course that place is where the boss is at.

Naturally though in the classic TR way, they get swooped up by a Pidgeot and must now survive the wilderness all while Ash, Jessie and James is looking for them.

It's an episode full of comedic charm and antics, all pepped up by the delightful animation of Masaaki Iwane but I think the one moment where it shines the most is in the scene where Pikachu decides to share an apple with Meowth and it's where Inuko Inuyama/Maddie Blaustein gets to share a more heartfelt moment with Meowth, the kind that's rare to come across.

In the end, Ash and TR argue once more but an unexpected turn of events manages to save the day and all is well in the end. It all adds up to be a delightful episode and one of my favourites from the Orange Islands, a joyful adventure for both Pikachu and Meowth and a pretty big hit for TR too after Meowth Rules!.

RafaSceptile

This was certainly some character development after Pikachu being dissapointed by Meowth not drowning in the second SS. Anne episode