• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bound For Trouble! (106)

Littlemyuu

I always love episodes where Pikachu and Meowth need to be stick together...they would be a great team together

Crumbs

tototototodiiile
This is a good Meowth episode. I sound like a loser for saying this, but I really wish Pikachu would set aside his past issues like Mewoth did. Meowth betrayed him in the end though, I guess.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good episode. i loved the return of Ash's Snorlax, it's was great to see it fighting again.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've noticed that Meowth and Pikachu episodes, though rare and far between are excellent. It was nice to see those two bond.

As for the island itself, it was too much like the Island of Giant Pokemon theme park in Kanto. So it lost its appeal right away.

Snorlax was good, after a while I thought they'd ignore it. 8/10

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... I do like seeing Meowth and Pikachu by themselves episodes. They definitely worked on working together even though they were enemies. It's always cool when Snorlax is brought into an episode to fight.

20/100

When Arbok bit Pidgeot, that looked like it really hurt!

Meowth and Pikachu were cute together while it lasted!

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
My most favorite episode in this series when I used to be a serious Pikashipper.
Ash and Pikachu being reunited really touched my heart back then :)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This episode was cool.
I liked how Snorlax defeated a Rhydon. When I first saw this a long time ago, I thought Meowth would join Ash

Vernikova

Champion
Ash was annoying in this episode. I dislike it when he goes into his "bawww" emotional state. They really should've done more with the giant Pokémon. What was the point in making them giant anyway? Pidgeot and Rydon in their regular size could've done the same.

Blessed

I loved Ash's determination to find Pikachu, Misty knew this would come to Ash a mile away leaving Tracey in wonder lol. This episode seemed similar to "Hoenn Alone" It was cute when Pikachu shared the Apple with Meowth

Last edited:

Calamity™

aka Lamia
This was a great episode. It was cute when Pikachu shared the Apple with Meowth. They actually made a very good pair, Meowth wasn't being evil and Pikachu was being a good friend! These are the kind of episodes they needed more of!

This was a great episode. It was cute when Pikachu shared the Apple with Meowth. They actually made a very good pair, Meowth wasn't being evil and Pikachu was being a good friend! These are the kind of episodes they needed more of!

I totally agree with you, Calamity! Meowth isn't that evil, he has a good heart. It was also nice of Pikachu to share an apple with his enemy. And seeing Psyduck was great as well.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Those giant Pidgeot and Rhydon freaked me out a little when I was younger. I liked how Meowth and Pikachu were binded together by that rope - watching them having to work together was nice. There's something that just makes them a really fun pair to watch IMO. I thought they were cute together, especially during the part where Pikachu shares the apple with Meowth and when Pikachu falls asleep in Meowth's lap.

7threst

This episode was so good! I enjoyed how Pikachu and Meowth were forced to working together with beating that Rhydon and how Pikachu shared his apple with Meowth. Also Ash was great too with his determination in trying to find Pikachu and did - which resulted in a happy reunion.

NPT

Just a member
This episode is my least favorite episode from the Orange islands saga. I didn't liked how Pikachu and Mewoth were working together in this episode, only thing I liked about this episode was Snorlax defeating a Rhydon.

It is cool how determined Ash will get when it comes to finding Pikachu. Just goes to show you how much he truly cares for him. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I giggled when Ash and friends neglected that highly suspicious fruit basket and ended up in a pitfall trap anyway. Seeing Team Rocket with gadgets that repelled Electric attacks and binding Pikachu and Meowth together was impressive as well; TR was actually clever here in my opinion. I also cackled when James's Victreebel accidentally bit Arbok's head.

Pikachu52

I've only seen this episode a few times, because I got it on tape a lot later than most of the Orange Island episodes (only a little earlier than "The Underground Roundup"), but it still made an impression on me. Meowth and Pikachu work pretty well together, although Pikachu was being a bit of a bully. The best part, though, has to be when Meowth notes that if he and Pikachu had met under different circumstances, they might have been friends. I especially remember that when I watch "Mewtwo Returns" and see Meowth and Pikachu's clones are always hanging together. :)

Pikachu was being a bit of a bully? Can you blame him. He was set upon, attacked by a giant snake and then chained to Meowth so that Team Rocket could kidnap him, take him away from Ash and give him to their boss for their own selfish reasons. If I were Pikachu I'd have strangled him.

A lot of fans regard this as a krazyshipping episode. I think it's more a Pikashipping episode. It showed how much Ash really cared about Pikachu with him literally combing the whole island to find him and then there was that tender scene with the two of them hugging at the end.