• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boutique Dion - 5G Event pokemon cache

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
i can get you the yotd unchatched and PC Fuoka shiny groudon or kyogre. Also do you have any wish chansey?

hello. i'm interested in your wish events.check my side of the shop (the light and darkness trade shop) for anything you like

Dion_delpino

i can get you the yotd unchatched and PC Fuoka shiny groudon or kyogre. Also do you have any wish chansey?
The whole set or just one of the YotD pokemon? I'll take both the PC Fuoka Groudon and Kyogre and yes I do have a wish Chansey.

hello. i'm interested in your wish events.check my side of the shop (the light and darkness trade shop) for anything you like

Are you interested in the PCJP Wish events or just the english ones?

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
The whole set or just one of the YotD pokemon? I'll take both the PC Fuoka Groudon and Kyogre and yes I do have a wish Chansey.

Are you interested in the PCJP Wish events or just the english ones?
Ahh well scratch the shiny groudon i asked for XD. I will give you 2 YOTD pokes for your shiny giritina and dialga. And the PC Fuoka groudon or kyogre for the wish chansey

Last edited:

Dion_delpino

Ahh well scratch the shiny groudon i asked for XD. I will give you 2 YOTD pokes for your shiny giritina and dialga. And your choice of the PC Fuoka groudon or kyogre for the wish chansey

Sorry I'd Rather grab the YotD pokes in a complete set I'll take the shinsaegae Raikou (korean),Plasma Genesec, PC Fuoka groudon and PC Fupka Kyogre

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hello I am very interested in these Pokémon of yours
Berry fix Zigzagoon Ruby - Naughty, Shiny (JP)
Berry fix Zigzagoon Sapphire - Rash, Shiny (JP)
Stamp Pichu - Bashful (JP)
Stamp Absol - Lonely (JP)
PCJP Wish Absol - Lonely (JP)
PCJP Spite Absol - Careful (JP)
PCJP Wish Ralts - Careful (JP)
PCJP Charm Ralts - Hardy (JP)
PCJP Wish Bagon - Calm (JP)
PCJP Iron Defence Bagon - Gentle (JP)
PCJP Teeter Dance Pichu - Brave (JP)
PCJP Wish Pichu - Lax (JP)
And your unhatched toys r us Pansage, pidove, and axes eggs
I can offer you VGC12 shiny larvitar UT with super power I swapped some moves out inplace of the originals so the only original move is super power from the event, however its still Lv5 UT, I also have some of your other wants I will edit this with a list of them

Last edited:
i like all of them

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
This is my offer for what I requested the following all are UT unless marked T hope I'm not being pesky
VGC12 shiny Super Power Larvitar
2012MAY Darkrai
Movie14 Victini
SMR2012 Keldeo
Plasma Genesect
さくら Pikachu (Kyushu Bullet Trains) *shiny*
ノブナガ Rayquaza (Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Tie-in)
フクオカ Groudon(Pokémon Centre Fukuoka - Kyushu Event) *shiny*
All Kyushu Trains Event pokemon I have a few of these as shinies
リサイタル Piplup (Meloetta's Sparkling Recital Wi-Fi Giveaway)
PC Ninetails T Lv100
PC Chandelure
PC Scizor
PC Metagross
しょこたん Keldeo (Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo Pre-order)
えいがかん Meloetta (Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo Pre-order)
プラズマ Genesect (August Gift)
Victini (Happy Christmas - Pokémon Centre

Dion_delpino

i like all of them
haha ok let me make a list:
Masuda Deoxys
10th annivarsary groudon
Your Year of the Dragon eggs are they Unhatched?
Hanguk jirachi
Strongest return mewtwo
Movie 11 Hydregon Shiny
Movie 11 Golurk shiny
Battle series 2009 arcanine
These are what I'm interested in

Hmm well i will just take the Shiny dialga and girtina for my korean raikou and japanese genesect.
Cool let me know when you can trade

This is my offer for what I requested the following all are UT unless marked T hope I'm not being pesky
VGC12 shiny Super Power Larvitar
2012MAY Darkrai
Movie14 Victini
SMR2012 Keldeo
Plasma Genesect
さくら Pikachu (Kyushu Bullet Trains) *shiny*
ノブナガ Rayquaza (Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Tie-in)
フクオカ Groudon(Pokémon Centre Fukuoka - Kyushu Event) *shiny*
All Kyushu Trains Event pokemon I have a few of these as shinies
リサイタル Piplup (Meloetta's Sparkling Recital Wi-Fi Giveaway)
PC Ninetails T Lv100
PC Chandelure
PC Scizor
PC Metagross
しょこたん Keldeo (Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo Pre-order)
えいがかん Meloetta (Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo Pre-order)
プラズマ Genesect (August Gift)
Victini (Happy Christmas - Pokémon Centre

Just checking UT to me means no exp at all and all original moves intact do these all meet that criteria?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Just checking UT to me means no exp at all and all original moves intact do these all meet that criteria?

Yes UTeans no experience, all are UT par Ninetales

haha ok let me make a list:
Masuda Deoxys
10th annivarsary groudon
Your Year of the Dragon eggs are they Unhatched?
Hanguk jirachi
Strongest return mewtwo
Movie 11 Hydregon Shiny
Movie 11 Golurk shiny
Battle series 2009 arcanine
These are what I'm interested in

Cool let me know when you can trade

My Japanese YOTDs are hatched. I can get the eggs though (with some difficulty ) also the korean YOTDs were given out at level 1

Dion_delpino

Yes UTeans no experience, all are UT par Ninetales
Its just that you mentioned to me that the VGC larvitar had some of its moves replaced, to me that means its Touched, I also include having pokerus or being cured of pokerus as being touched. All in all I'm interested in everything except the ninetails and possibly the larvitar.

My Japanese YOTDs are hatched. I can get the eggs though (with some difficulty ) also the korean YOTDs were given out at level 1
I'd be more interested in the Japanese ones both Hatched and Unhatched if that's not asking too much? ^_^

spanton

Trader
I'm also very much interested in your wish chansey and your other wish events (I don't care if they're clones). These are the events I have that were under your wants list.
EDIT: Nvm didn't bother reading the past few pages. Thanks kevin for the heads up.

However I am interested in your Strongest pokemon and XD pokemon.

Pokémon Adventure Camp set
Plasma Genesect
Team Rocket Meowth
Kyushu Train set both shiny and non-shiny (not including groudon and shiny kyogre/pikachu)
Korean Year of the dragon set hatched
Movie14 Victini
Pikachu Festival Pikachu
Nobunaga Rayquaza
VGC2012 Larvitar
Tag Ninetails
Tag Chandelure
Tag Lucario
Tag Whimsicott

Last edited:

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
i would like a wish chansey [cloned is fine] would you like a jap timid 10th aniversary kyogre for it?

Kevin24

Event Collector
the wish chansey and kangaskhan are hacked so you should get rid of them. also your shiny Channle Jirachi is hacked as well. channel jirachi cannot be shiny

Last edited:

Dion_delpino

Hi

would you trade your Wish Chansey - Calm

for a 2012MAY Darkrai

Do you have any other event pokemon?

I'm also very much interested in your wish chansey and your other wish events (I don't care if they're clones). These are the events I have that were under your wants list.
EDIT: Nvm didn't bother reading the past few pages. Thanks kevin for the heads up.

However I am interested in your Strongest pokemon and XD pokemon.

Hey I'm interested in:
Pokémon Adventure Camp set
Team Rocket Meowth
Kyushu Train set both shiny and non-shiny (not including groudon and shiny kyogre/pikachu)
Korean Year of the dragon set hatched
Pikachu Festival Pikachu
Tag Ninetails
Tag Chandelure
Tag Lucario
Tag Whimsicott

Let me know when you can trade.

i would like a wish chansey [cloned is fine] would you like a jap timid 10th aniversary kyogre for it?

Do you have anything else?

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
For sure we would like to trade for this as long as it's been checked for legitmacy:

MT BATA Ho-oh - Bold (French)

and then we woud like to know the Ot/IDs on the following before letting you know if we will trade for those, too:

Wish Chansey - Calm
Wish Farfetch'd - Quirky
Wish Lickitung - Careful
Wish Exeggcute - Mild
Pokémon Box Swablu (Tylyon) - Modest (French)
Pokémon Box Swablu (Wablu) - Sassy (German)
PokéPark Wynaut - Naughty (JP)

Dion_delpino

For sure we would like to trade for this as long as it's been checked for legitmacy:

MT BATA Ho-oh - Bold (French)

and then we woud like to know the Ot/IDs on the following before letting you know if we will trade for those, too:

Wish Chansey - Calm
Wish Farfetch'd - Quirky
Wish Lickitung - Careful
Wish Exeggcute - Mild
Pokémon Box Swablu (Tylyon) - Modest (French)
Pokémon Box Swablu (Wablu) - Sassy (German)
PokéPark Wynaut - Naughty (JP)

Just PM'd you the Info.