• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boutique Dion - 5G Event pokemon cache

spanton

Trader
Hey I'm interested in:
Pokémon Adventure Camp set
Team Rocket Meowth
Kyushu Train set both shiny and non-shiny (not including groudon and shiny kyogre/pikachu)
Korean Year of the dragon set hatched
Pikachu Festival Pikachu
Tag Ninetails
Tag Chandelure
Tag Lucario
Tag Whimsicott

Let me know when you can trade.

I'm usually open to trade any day except thursday after 3pm EST. Which of those pokemon would you be willing to trade for from your own? Also may I have the pokemons info? Like nature, OT, moves, meet info, and location info.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Its just that you mentioned to me that the VGC larvitar had some of its moves replaced, to me that means its Touched, I also include having pokerus or being cured of pokerus as being touched. All in all I'm interested in everything except the ninetails and possibly the larvitar.
Okay then Nevermind larvitar as it has pokerus, I'm pretty sure all the others don't and never had pokerus

Dion_delpino

Hey everyone that I had pending trades with please re-check my wants/offers list as I have received a large number of new pokes from various trades over the last few days. I'm still updating the list but unfortunately for some of you guys its going to affect our trades. My apologies in advance.

spanton

Trader
Whelp since our trade can still happen I'll ask again. May I have the pokemons info? Like nature, OT, moves, meet info, and location info for the strongest pokemon and XD pokemon.

Kevin24

Event Collector
also the the events with SO2011 ot are hacks. that was never an ot for the multirama events. only ETE2011, EST2011, SMR2011 and VER2011

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I need to ask before getting more specific, are your pokemon all cloned, or not?

silverangel

Metal Fairy
What are you willing to trade for the Christmas Victini? I have all the pokemon in my sig up for trade (Phione are in eggs only, though).

Dion_delpino

Whelp since our trade can still happen I'll ask again. May I have the pokemons info? Like nature, OT, moves, meet info, and location info for the strongest pokemon and XD pokemon.
Could you give me a more specific list of the exact pokes your interested in?

I need to ask before getting more specific, are your pokemon all cloned, or not?
I can not say for sure which of my pokes are cloned or not, but I would say if that is something that bothers you then assume they are all cloned.

What are you willing to trade for the Christmas Victini? I have all the pokemon in my sig up for trade (Phione are in eggs only, though).
I only trade for other event pokemon do you have any?

spanton

Trader
Pokemon XD Zapdos - Adamant
Pokemon XD Moltres - Bashful
Pokemon XD Articuno - Hasty
Pokemon XD Salamence - Sassy
Pokemon XD Lugia - Sassy
Pokemon XD Togepi - Gentle

Strongest
Saikyou (さいきょう) Salamence - Naughty (JP)
Saikyou (さいきょう) Dragonite - Mild (JP)
Dragonite - Hardy (JP)
Scizor - Gentle (JP)
Tyranitar - Bashful (JP)
Metagross - Hasty (JP)
Garchomp - Naive (JP)

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I can not say for sure which of my pokes are cloned or not, but I would say if that is something that bothers you then assume they are all cloned.
I'm just specifically looking for a few pokemon uncloned. Shiny jirachi, old events (2003 especially.), and the like. Have anything like that that may be uncloned?

Dion_delpino

Pokemon XD Zapdos - Adamant
Pokemon XD Moltres - Bashful
Pokemon XD Articuno - Hasty
Pokemon XD Salamence - Sassy
Pokemon XD Lugia - Sassy
Pokemon XD Togepi - Gentle

Strongest
Saikyou (さいきょう) Salamence - Naughty (JP)
Saikyou (さいきょう) Dragonite - Mild (JP)
Dragonite - Hardy (JP)
Scizor - Gentle (JP)
Tyranitar - Bashful (JP)
Metagross - Hasty (JP)
Garchomp - Naive (JP)

Pokemon XD Moltres - Bashful OT: Ryoku, Correct Moves, Distant Land, Fateful Encounter, National Ribbon
Pokemon XD Articuno - Hasty OT: Ryoku, Correct Moves, Distant Land, Fateful Encounter, National Ribbon
Pokemon XD Salamence - Sassy OT: Ryoku, Correct Moves, Distant Land, Fateful Encounter, National Ribbon
Pokemon XD Lugia - Sassy OT: Daddio, Correct Moves, Distant Land, National Ribbon
Pokemon XD Togepi - Gentle OT: MICHAEL, Follow Me, Tri Attack, Ancient Power, Helping Hand, Distant Land, Fateful Encounter, National Ribbon

Strongest
Saikyou (さいきょう) Salamence - Naughty (JP) OT:さいきょう, Correct Moveset, Sinnoh, Fateful Encounter
Saikyou (さいきょう) Dragonite - Mild (JP) OT:さいきょう, Correct Moveset, Sinnoh, Fateful Encounter
Dragonite - Hardy (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Center, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon
Scizor - Gentle (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Center, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon
Tyranitar - Bashful (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Center, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon
Metagross - Adamant (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Event, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon
Garchomp - Naive (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Center, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon

Dion_delpino

I'm just specifically looking for a few pokemon uncloned. Shiny jirachi, old events (2003 especially.), and the like. Have anything like that that may be uncloned?

I couldn't tell you the origins of any of my pokes except for the ones I got myself which state that after them.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I couldn't tell you the origins of any of my pokes except for the ones I got myself which state that after them.

Okay, thanks anyways, I know it's a long shot every time, but I can't help but try. I'll look at your pokemon again and see if there's anything specific that I like.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Giratina LV:1
Palkia LV:1
Thundurus LV:40
Dialga LV:1
Groudon LV:50
Dratini LV:1
Mew

These shinies that you're trying to get rid of, could you tell me specifics on them?
Deoxys
Jirachi

Dion_delpino

Giratina LV:1
Palkia LV:1
Thundurus LV:40
Dialga LV:1
Groudon LV:50
Dratini LV:1
Mew

These shinies that you're trying to get rid of, could you tell me specifics on them?
Deoxys
Jirachi

TBH I don't pay much attention to them they are just random shinies I have accumulated over the years in trades etc.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
TBH I don't pay much attention to them they are just random shinies I have accumulated over the years in trades etc.
I failed. All of those. Could you please look for me? I do feel obliged to tell you that the level one palkia, dialga, and giratina are most likely from the arceus event that let you create an egg of them, and mew, deoxys, and jirachi are most likely event pokemon too. The pokemon I mentioned are that, or hacks.

Dion_delpino

I failed. All of those. Could you please look for me? I do feel obliged to tell you that the level one palkia, dialga, and giratina are most likely from the arceus event that let you create an egg of them, and mew, deoxys, and jirachi are most likely event pokemon too. The pokemon I mentioned are that, or hacks.

Yeh I suspected as much which is why I don't particularly care about them that much.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Yeh I suspected as much which is why I don't particularly care about them that much.

So, what do you want for them, and can you give me more info?