• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boutique Dion - 5G Event pokemon cache

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Hi there , will you accept other natures of powerful tags , strongest class pokes , recital piplup , pokemon adventure camp fossil pokes , masuda deoxy , nobunbanga rayquaza , winter reginal cloyster and VGC pokes ? i have many natures for this , because i only have Salamence: ( ( Sasebo (させぼ) ) in your wan list and i like a lot of your pokes , for this selamennce i would like to have pokemon centre tohoku - naughty ( jp) and pokemon centre tohoku snivy - hardy ( jp) , deal ? , also i do files trades

Dion_delpino

Hi there , will you accept other natures of powerful tags , strongest class pokes , recital piplup , pokemon adventure camp fossil pokes , masuda deoxy , nobunbanga rayquaza , winter reginal cloyster and VGC pokes ? i have many natures for this , because i only have Salamence: ( ( Sasebo (させぼ) ) in your wan list and i like a lot of your pokes , for this selamennce i would like to have pokemon centre tohoku - naughty ( jp) and pokemon centre tohoku snivy - hardy ( jp) , deal ? , also i do files trades
Sorry I don't bother with other natures of events I have. And yes I can file trade.

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Um so will you be taking selemance ? , I can file trade , um is there at least anything else you wan besides the once in your wans list ? , as I am really interested in your events

Dion_delpino

Um so will you be taking selemance ? , I can file trade , um is there at least anything else you wan besides the once in your wans list ? , as I am really interested in your events

Yes I will definitely take the Salamance. I will take any event I do not have already. Off the top of my head there are GTS Event pokes I still need and TFE. Neither of those are on my wants list I'm sure there are more.

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
um i am not sure what you mean and what is your email ?

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I could offer you the liberty garden victini, ev wiped but trained. Or you could clone my wifi victini which is it that I got myself.

Dion_delpino

I could offer you the liberty garden victini, ev wiped but trained. Or you could clone my wifi victini which is it that I got myself.

Sorry I already have both of those, maybe have a look at my wants list if you haven't already and let me know if you have anything on there.

um i am not sure what you mean and what is your email ?

Well there are still quite a few Trade for Evolution pokemon I still don't have. In 2007 and 2009 there were event pokemon distributed via the GTS bidoof, shinx, ralts and psyduck I have some of them but not all. There are more event pokemon I don't have that I haven't had the chance to add to my wants list but I can't list them off the top of my head.

I will pm you my email address when we have agreed on a trade.

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Would you be interested in a shiny PC Fukuoka Shiny Kyogre (31 IV's in everything except attack) for your NOK Darkrai?

Dion_delpino

Will you Events from my german Bazzar?
I'd like:
Manaphy (Shinsaegae) OT: 포켓몬사랑
Bisasam (Gotta Catch 'Em All #4) OT: サッポロ (Osaka)
Glumanda (Gotta Catch 'Em All #4) OT: サッポロ (Osaka)
Schiggy (Gotta Catch 'Em All #4) OT: オーサカ (Fukuoka)
Gehweiher (Event Gotta Catch Em All #5) OT: トウキョー (Tokyo)
Sengo (Event Gotta Catch Em All #5) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)
Vipitis (Event Gotta Catch Em All #5) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)
Flunkifer (Gotta Catch 'Em All #5) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)
Damhirplex (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6) OT: フクオカ (Fukuoka)
Teddiursa (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6) OT: フクオカ (Fukuoka)
Snubbull (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)
Pikachu (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)

Would you be interested in a shiny PC Fukuoka Shiny Kyogre (31 IV's in everything except attack) for your NOK Darkrai?

Deal. PM me to work out a good time to trade.