• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boutique Dion - 5G Event pokemon cache

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Hi there , will you accept other natures of powerful tags , strongest class pokes , recital piplup , pokemon adventure camp fossil pokes , masuda deoxy , nobunbanga rayquaza , winter reginal cloyster and VGC pokes ? i have many natures for this , because i only have Salamence: ( ( Sasebo (させぼ) ) in your wan list and i like a lot of your pokes , for this selamennce i would like to have pokemon centre tohoku - naughty ( jp) and pokemon centre tohoku snivy - hardy ( jp) , deal ? , also i do files trades

Dion_delpino

Hi there , will you accept other natures of powerful tags , strongest class pokes , recital piplup , pokemon adventure camp fossil pokes , masuda deoxy , nobunbanga rayquaza , winter reginal cloyster and VGC pokes ? i have many natures for this , because i only have Salamence: ( ( Sasebo (させぼ) ) in your wan list and i like a lot of your pokes , for this selamennce i would like to have pokemon centre tohoku - naughty ( jp) and pokemon centre tohoku snivy - hardy ( jp) , deal ? , also i do files trades
Sorry I don't bother with other natures of events I have. And yes I can file trade.

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Um so will you be taking selemance ? , I can file trade , um is there at least anything else you wan besides the once in your wans list ? , as I am really interested in your events

Dion_delpino

Um so will you be taking selemance ? , I can file trade , um is there at least anything else you wan besides the once in your wans list ? , as I am really interested in your events

Yes I will definitely take the Salamance. I will take any event I do not have already. Off the top of my head there are GTS Event pokes I still need and TFE. Neither of those are on my wants list I'm sure there are more.

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
um i am not sure what you mean and what is your email ?

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I could offer you the liberty garden victini, ev wiped but trained. Or you could clone my wifi victini which is it that I got myself.

Dion_delpino

I could offer you the liberty garden victini, ev wiped but trained. Or you could clone my wifi victini which is it that I got myself.

Sorry I already have both of those, maybe have a look at my wants list if you haven't already and let me know if you have anything on there.

um i am not sure what you mean and what is your email ?

Well there are still quite a few Trade for Evolution pokemon I still don't have. In 2007 and 2009 there were event pokemon distributed via the GTS bidoof, shinx, ralts and psyduck I have some of them but not all. There are more event pokemon I don't have that I haven't had the chance to add to my wants list but I can't list them off the top of my head.

I will pm you my email address when we have agreed on a trade.

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Would you be interested in a shiny PC Fukuoka Shiny Kyogre (31 IV's in everything except attack) for your NOK Darkrai?

Dion_delpino

Will you Events from my german Bazzar?
I'd like:
Manaphy (Shinsaegae) OT: 포켓몬사랑
Bisasam (Gotta Catch 'Em All #4) OT: サッポロ (Osaka)
Glumanda (Gotta Catch 'Em All #4) OT: サッポロ (Osaka)
Schiggy (Gotta Catch 'Em All #4) OT: オーサカ (Fukuoka)
Gehweiher (Event Gotta Catch Em All #5) OT: トウキョー (Tokyo)
Sengo (Event Gotta Catch Em All #5) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)
Vipitis (Event Gotta Catch Em All #5) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)
Flunkifer (Gotta Catch 'Em All #5) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)
Damhirplex (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6) OT: フクオカ (Fukuoka)
Teddiursa (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6) OT: フクオカ (Fukuoka)
Snubbull (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)
Pikachu (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)

Would you be interested in a shiny PC Fukuoka Shiny Kyogre (31 IV's in everything except attack) for your NOK Darkrai?

Deal. PM me to work out a good time to trade.