• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boutique Dion - 5G Event pokemon cache

Dion_delpino

So, what do you want for them, and can you give me more info?

I have no idea what pokemon your offering. Do you have a trade shop on here? And what Info do you want?

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I have no idea what pokemon your offering. Do you have a trade shop on here? And what Info do you want?
I'm not sure which I want, that's why I haven't offered yet.

pacack825

A meowing duck.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I don't Bother with multiple natures. Don't have the space in my boxes for them.

Ah, in that case, I apologize for wasting you time :/ Thanks anyways!

spanton

Trader
Pokemon XD Moltres - Bashful OT: Ryoku, Correct Moves, Distant Land, Fateful Encounter, National Ribbon
Pokemon XD Articuno - Hasty OT: Ryoku, Correct Moves, Distant Land, Fateful Encounter, National Ribbon
Pokemon XD Salamence - Sassy OT: Ryoku, Correct Moves, Distant Land, Fateful Encounter, National Ribbon
Pokemon XD Lugia - Sassy OT: Daddio, Correct Moves, Distant Land, National Ribbon
Pokemon XD Togepi - Gentle OT: MICHAEL, Follow Me, Tri Attack, Ancient Power, Helping Hand, Distant Land, Fateful Encounter, National Ribbon

Strongest
Saikyou (さいきょう) Salamence - Naughty (JP) OT:さいきょう, Correct Moveset, Sinnoh, Fateful Encounter
Saikyou (さいきょう) Dragonite - Mild (JP) OT:さいきょう, Correct Moveset, Sinnoh, Fateful Encounter
Dragonite - Hardy (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Center, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon
Scizor - Gentle (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Center, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon
Tyranitar - Bashful (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Center, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon
Metagross - Adamant (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Event, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon
Garchomp - Naive (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Center, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon

Thank you. I'm most interested in the XD pokemon, so if you don't mind I would prefer discussing a trade for those first. I still have these which are still under your wants list.

Kyushu Train set both shiny and non-shiny (not including groudon and shiny kyogre/pikachu)
Korean Year of the dragon set hatched

Would you be willing to 1:1 for them (not including the shiny events)? Also I assume that the XD pokemon are untouched, correct?

Dion_delpino

Yes correct but I will double check to confirm that for you (I have so many Event pokes and every now and again a touched one slips into my collection without me noticing)

Just have a look at the Kyushu events I already have I just need pokes with OT I don't already have.

Kevin24

Event Collector
this is the cacturne you have right? 00651 PCNYd Cacturne Timid. that's a hack. also your Jeremy Growlithe and staryu are hacks. growlithe nature is quiet and staryu is timid

Last edited:

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
im interested in your shiny mew and deoxys.

Would you trade both of them for a timid, somewhat vain nabunagas rayquaza?

Dion_delpino

Do you need anything from my bazaar (link in the signature)
Yes I would Like:
NZone Pikachu
Woingenau (Pokémon Festa 2005)
Milotic (JR-Bahnhöfe) (Saga)
Kappalores (JR-Bahnhöfe) (Saga)
Walraisa (JR-Bahnhöfe) (Saga)
Lohgock (JR Kyūshū-Bahnhöfe) (Kokura)
Sumpex (JR Kyūshū-Bahnhöfe) (Kokura)
Gewaldro (JR Kyūshū-Bahnhöfe) (Kokura)

celebi3335

Event-Hunter
I want to:

-Pokemon Centre P2Laboratory (P2 ラボ) Genesect - Timid (JP)
-ÉTÉ2012 Keldeo - Sassy
-VER2012 Keldeo - Timid
-Ruby and Sapphire Anniversary Event (サファイア) Kyogre - Modest (JP)
-EST2012-Keldeo - Quiet
-Audino Tohoku-PC - Serious (JP)
-ÉTÉ2011 Karrablast (Carabing) - Adamant (French)
-Ruirui Magikarp (ルイルイ ♥) - Rash (JP)

Last edited:

Dion_delpino

I want to:

-Pokemon Centre P2Laboratory (P2 ラボ) Genesect - Timid (JP)
-ÉTÉ2012 Keldeo - Sassy
-VER2012 Keldeo - Timid
-Ruby and Sapphire Anniversary Event (サファイア) Kyogre - Modest (JP)
-EST2012-Keldeo - Quiet
-Audino Tohoku-PC - Serious (JP)
-ÉTÉ2011 Karrablast (Carabing) - Adamant (French)
-Ruirui Magikarp (ルイルイ ♥) - Rash (JP)

Cool well lets organise a time to trade.

gardevoir_blue

if my nature is diffrent from the one you have does it still count as a an event you don't have? :3

gardevoir_blue

great ok than later