• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boutique Dion - 5G Event pokemon cache

I am interested in your mew and jirachi. would you consider doing one of them for a event keldeo or event genesect. genesect is untouched at level 15 with a bashful natue and keldeo at level 100 with a docile and a another keldeo at level 50 untouched please concact me if interested

p.s i just joined so an I doing this right?

Dion_delpino

I am interested in your mew and jirachi. would you consider doing one of them for a event keldeo or event genesect. genesect is untouched at level 15 with a bashful natue and keldeo at level 100 with a docile and a another keldeo at level 50 untouched please concact me if interested

p.s i just joined so an I doing this right?

Your doing fine. Maybe just check my wants list and see if you have anything on there. I already have both those events.

Abysmall

High on N'
I have an UT Shiny Kyushi Bullet Train Metagross. Uh I don't have my game on me right now, but I'm pretty sure it's the Kumamoto one your missing. It is flawless, IIRC...or at least pretty close to it.

Dion_delpino

I have an UT Shiny Kyushi Bullet Train Metagross. Uh I don't have my game on me right now, but I'm pretty sure it's the Kumamoto one your missing. It is flawless, IIRC...or at least pretty close to it.

Cool let me know what the OT is and what you would like for it and we will work out a trade.

Hozu

Eldes' Top Rival

Oh shoot, well that wasn't the OT. Here is the Metagross' info anyways
UT 03172 みやざき Metagross Lv50--Jolly nature--Mischievous--4/23/2012--IV:31/31/31/31/31/31

You mean this one that was RNG'd and uploaded by the owner of Pokécheck? The one that is freely available to everyone? Hypocrite.

Last edited:

Abysmall

High on N'
that's funny because...

That Metagross is freely available on Pokecheck from it's owner, Xfr.

(Metagross in question).

Oh, I guess it's that one. Well I'll get rid of it I suppose. I just want to hold on to them till I can get them as files to double check them. I have some Mews that are exactly like the ones available there, but when I uploaded one on there, it said it wasn't public?

Oh, I guess it's that one. Well I'll get rid of it I suppose. I just want to hold on to them till I can get them as files to double check them. I have some Mews that are exactly like the ones available there, but when I uploaded one on there, it said it wasn't public?

Meaning someone else has uploaded them, but didn't make them public.

Dion_delpino

@Agonist and @Hozu my shop is no place to have this conversation if you have any issues with a pokemon that someone is trying to trade with me then PM them about it.

@Abysmall personally public pokecheck pokemon don't bother me its all data whether I get it from you or off there. but I only collect OT I don't already have. Feel free to post in here if you get something on my wants list and we can negotiate a trade.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi, could I have your timid milos island thunderus? What do you want for it?

Dion_delpino

What do you need my bazaar for events? (Link in signature)

Yeh I need these:
Flegmon OT: YNU
Alpollo OT: YNU
Sichlor OT: YNU
Schnutthelm OT: YNU
Magmar OT: YNU
And these:
Manaphy (Shinsaegae) OT: 포켓몬사랑
Bisasam (Gotta Catch 'Em All #4) OT: サッポロ (Osaka)
Glumanda (Gotta Catch 'Em All #4) OT: サッポロ (Osaka)
Schiggy (Gotta Catch 'Em All #4) OT: オーサカ (Fukuoka)
Gehweiher (Event Gotta Catch Em All #5) OT: トウキョー (Tokyo)
Sengo (Event Gotta Catch Em All #5) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)
Vipitis (Event Gotta Catch Em All #5) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)
Flunkifer (Gotta Catch 'Em All #5) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)
Damhirplex (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6) OT: フクオカ (Fukuoka)
Teddiursa (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6) OT: フクオカ (Fukuoka)
Snubbull (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)
Pikachu (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6) OT: ヨコハマ (Yokohamma)

celebi3335

Event-Hunter
Want to replace only first YNU event.
For that I would like to:

Pokémon VGC Winter Regionals - Abram's Cloyster - Naughty
Plasma (플라스마 단) Genesect - Bashful (KOR)
Korean-Kanto Starter Eggs

Dion_delpino

Want to replace only first YNU event.
For that I would like to:

Pokémon VGC Winter Regionals - Abram's Cloyster - Naughty
Plasma (플라스마 단) Genesect - Bashful (KOR)
Korean-Kanto Starter Eggs

Ok let me know when you can trade. And can you file trade?