• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boy eaten by family

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetchupO

tωisted
A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him.

Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming his agony.

He had been partially skinned after monstrous mum Klara, 31, caged him for months while relatives who were also in a sick cult feasted on his raw flesh, an appalled judge heard yesterday.

The mum wept in a Czech court as her evil was exposed in a case echoing the Fritzl dungeon horror in Austria.

Ondrej and his helpless brother Jakub, nine, were kept in cages or handcuffed to tables as they were ritually TORTURED, BURNT and WHIPPED with belts.

Their life of hell only ended when a neighbour in the city of Brno bought a CCTV baby monitor.

Instead of pictures of his newborn he was confronted by live images of Ondrej naked in the cellar — beaten and chained.

Cops swooped on the house next door and also freed a girl posing as an adopted sister aged 13 and clutching a teddy.

She later turned out to be 34 — and one of the torturers. The boys’ mum accused the woman — fellow cult member Barbora Skrlova — of brainwashing her. She wailed: "Terrible things have happened. I realise it and can’t understand how I could have allowed it."

The court in her home city heard the abuse of her children was co-ordinated via text messages sent by a leader of the Grail Movement cult — who was known only as the "Doctor".

Her sister Katerina was also involved.

The abuse trial of the boys’ mum, another relative and their bogus sister Skrlova — who fled and was later found posing as a boy in Norway — continues.

Three others also face charges.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1314511.ece
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23894438-2,00.html

There are no words...

Last edited:

Kim62

Hello
I suppose the only words to say here is "wait, what?".
I think that mother should go to jail for life.

Clash

He's Back!
That's fucking disgusting.

This is outright shit. What was the cult about? These kids will NEVER recover from that experience. The trauma will definitely last their whole lives. Nevertheless, I hope they still manage to go on with their lives somehow.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
ewwww thats nasty

Syther

Y not?
*BLARGH* Just imagining that made me want to throw up. Maby that cult should be Anonymous' next target if it posts a video online.

KetchupO

tωisted
WTF is wrong with the world?!
Wtf isn't?

I was honestly devastated when I read the article...
How can people be so horrible?

Now, I'm not one to wish bad things but...
The mum wept in a Czech court as her evil was exposed in a case echoing the Fritzl dungeon horror in Austria.
Hope she weeps her WHOLE life :x

Last edited:

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
A boy, being eaten by his family?
Now I have seen it all.

Aggron95

tildes gonna tilde~
This is the most disgusting news story I've ever seen on this forum. I hope that mom and all the members of the cult go to jail forever.

aerisLana

i cannot believe
All I can say is... DAMN, what the hell is happening these days?! That's so cruel, really. It's not like they don't have money to buy some food, right? Those people are not people anymore; those are animals... >_>

??????

That guy.
Glad I haven't eaten breakfast yet.

Sickening.

Three words.

What the Hell?

Hang on...isn't that The Sun Newspaper?

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
This is why every cult in the world should be registered. There should be a world cult organisation and only cults which are safe for society should be allowed on it. Cuckoo cults are outright banned, and anyone practicing it would get a eight year prison sentence.

Kim62

Hello
Nah, the entire family should be chained up and eaten. See how they like it.
0_0
Wouldn't that be being just as bad as them?
and on the other hand
Who would you get to do something like that?!

A boy, being eaten by his family?
Now I have seen it all.
Well actually it's more like "read" it all

Those people are not people anymore; those are animals... >_>
Well actually most animals don't even eat their own kind. Except maybe for hyenas and some kinds of fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.