• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boy with pink DSI. Weird??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tayetayetv1

Ok so hi! My sister just gave me her old DSi. (Which she rarely used) So it`s in perfect condition. Anyways, I`ve been in need of a new ds because mine broke recently. So my sister gave me hers out of generosity but, the problem is the dsi is pink! Would it be weird for a male to have a pink DSI?

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Ok so hi! My sister just gave me her old DSi. (Which she rarely used) So it`s in perfect condition. Anyways, I`ve been in need of a new ds because mine broke recently. So my sister gave me hers out of generosity but, the problem is the dsi is pink! Would it be weird for a male to have a pink DSI?

I really don't think a male having a Pink DS of any kind weird. Men wear Pink dress shirts. It only matters if you think it's weird or if you like it.

It's totally not weird, I mean, it's just a DS xDD Many people have DS colors that don't match them at all.

ForgottenPearl

The idea that pink should be exclusively associated with females is nothing more than a gender stereotype. It only has meaning insofar as you give it meaning. So don't let it bother you.

Ver-mont

I don't see what's the problem. If the DS works fine and you even got it as a gift, you should use it.

I have a male friend who owns a pink DS he got as a gift and he doesn't seem to care at all about the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.