1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Boy with pink DSI. Weird??

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by tayetayetv1, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tayetayetv1

tayetayetv1 Well-Known Member

Ok so hi! My sister just gave me her old DSi. (Which she rarely used) So it`s in perfect condition. Anyways, I`ve been in need of a new ds because mine broke recently. So my sister gave me hers out of generosity but, the problem is the dsi is pink! Would it be weird for a male to have a pink DSI?

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris What a pain to relax...

Pink is manly.

3. Agreed c: ~Nya

4. White_Roar~

White_Roar~ Mother Monster

I really don't think a male having a Pink DS of any kind weird. Men wear Pink dress shirts. It only matters if you think it's weird or if you like it.

It's totally not weird, I mean, it's just a DS xDD Many people have DS colors that don't match them at all.

5. ForgottenPearl

ForgottenPearl Well-Known Member

The idea that pink should be exclusively associated with females is nothing more than a gender stereotype. It only has meaning insofar as you give it meaning. So don't let it bother you.

6. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

I don't see what's the problem. If the DS works fine and you even got it as a gift, you should use it.

I have a male friend who owns a pink DS he got as a gift and he doesn't seem to care at all about the color.

7. Kirby

Kirby ʘ‿ʘ Staff Member Admin

This... doesn't warrant a topic and who cares in a male has something pink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.