• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

boys and girls likage

Status
Not open for further replies.

xblader519

Lighters
so girls for the boys what do you like about them they need to be with you
and boys whats the thing you guys like about girls

Any gays/lesbian do not worry it does not matter what your sexuality is what do you people like about people your genders

Grei

not the color
so girls for the boys what do you like about them they need to be with you
and boys whats the thing you guys like about girls

Any gays/lesbian do not worry it does not matter what your sexuality is what do you people like about people your genders

Again, Misc. Polls. This is no debate. The Debate Forum is generally for threads that are about controversial subjects.

Also, we already have this thread: Attractive Qualities

Steelers_Fan

hiding in your mind
Not to post misc polls as debates.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Everyone has an ass, but I will give you that girl's asses are siginificantly more appealing than guys asses.

Girls (I, at least) don't pay much attenton to a guy's ***. The other side of it is what counts :p

legendarypokemonmaster

This is in no way a debate; why is it posted here.

RocketFire

Best season ever
I like a girl that is like me
Good looking (I have had many girlfriends, and according to them I am cute)
Art talents
Music
Animals
Soccer/Tennis

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
wheres the report button on this thing

Status
Not open for further replies.