• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brain-sided Pokemon

In case you didn't know, right-handed people are generally better with the left brain. The same goes for left-handed people. Left-brained individuals usually excel in the mathematics, are better with logic, and use reason. Right-brained people are usually masterful in the arts, are full of emotion, and use creativity extremely well. The sides of the brain work with the opposing side of the rest of the body. So how will I relate this to Pokemon? The Tao trio. Left-handedness is more common in males, and Zekrom represents the male sex. Zekrom fought for ideals, and Reshiram fought for the truth. Reshiram is the opposite of Zekrom, so you know about Reshiram just from knowing about Zekrom (interesting concept). "Lefties" are more likely to rely on emotions more than logic, and "righties" are more logical. My theory is that Zekrom and Reshiram are based mildly on the opposing sides of the brain. Below, I ask of you to list Pokemon and the side of the brain YOU think they use more.