• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brains

Only two, but I hope/plan to do more.

It's been a long time since I've seen such good designs for pokemon characters.

brains2.jpg

Done in ink.
The lovely Dahlia and Thorton.

EDIT: + EDIT3:

brain.jpg
brain001.jpg

Now Caitlin.
How old are these people meant to be anyway?

And Darach.

EDIT2:

brain2.jpg

And now Argenta.
I used a different scanner... So I'm guessing that's why the quality is so much lower than the others. -_- Sorry.

EDIT4:

brain002.jpg

Aaand the final Frontier Brain: Palmer.

I hope to do drawings of various trainers from now on, so if anyone has any ideas, I'd be very grateful.
Thanks!

I would really appreciate some comments!!

Last edited:

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I think Thorton is well-drawn, but the noses are too big.

ANAXANTIX

the oxy moron
these are really good, but RM777 is right...
i like dahila the most, but thorton has that looks that screams "who the heck is that woman?" in a monotone voice, amirite?

pokeaidmissy

Ohhh....very nice! Very detailed and realistic! The only thing I noticed that looked off was their noses' and the footing on Caitlin, Darach, and Thorton. That may be just me, though....lol....But very good! I like a lot! Your art doesn't really look like the typical manga or anime style...its very unique! Can't wait to see more!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I'm glad to see some more Frontier brain art. ^_^ They really are good character designs, much better then the last Frontier brains.

Oh Dahlia, her body design is perfect in your drawing, though her face does have some different aspects. First, her eyes are a dark blue, not a dark brown or black. Second, she really doesn't have much of a cheek curve. Other then that your drawing is pretty darn good. If anything else, her nose points down a little too much, but that's just minor.

Nejiki, does look a bit evil. XD But the way he looks in official art does make him look a bit mean. So you expression for him is great. Um, also the shape of his head/chin isn't so pointy. And yea, like someone said before his nose look a bit too big. Dx

The second drawing of Nejiki is just excellent in my opinion. :D Same with Argenta and Darach.

And I'm not sure how old these people are meant to be either. :c I suppose Argenta is the oldest, then Daliah is about 20 or so. I'm half and half on how old Nejiki should be, he's obviously in his teens but where exactly I haven't a clue. Dx Cattleya must be the youngest, about twelve by my guess. In drawings I guess it doesn't really matter on the exact age, they can range a bit. Anyway, I really hope you'll finish up the Frontier brains with Palmer. ^^; He's awesome and I bet you'll do a fine job drawing him.

Last edited:
Oh Dahlia, her body design is perfect in your drawing, though her face does have some different aspects. First, her eyes are a dark blue, not a dark brown or black. Second, she really doesn't have much of a cheek curve. Other then that your drawing is pretty darn good. If anything else, her nose points down a little too much, but that's just minor.

Nejiki, does look a bit evil. XD But the way he looks in official art does make him look a bit mean. So you expression for him is great. Um, also the shape of his head/chin isn't so pointy. And yea, like someone said before his nose look a bit too big. Dx

The second drawing of Nejiki is just excellent in my opinion. :D Same with Argenta and Darach.

And I'm not sure how old these people are meant to be either. :c I suppose Argenta is the oldest, then Daliah is about 20 or so. I'm half and half on how old Nejiki should be, he's obviously in his teens but where exactly I haven't a clue. Dx Cattleya must be the youngest, about twelve by my guess. In drawings I guess it doesn't really matter on the exact age, they can range a bit. Anyway, I really hope you'll finish up the Frontier brains with Palmer. ^^; He's awesome and I bet you'll do a fine job drawing him.

Aww darn. XD I actually DID do blue eyes for Dahlia, just when I was fixing the picture on photoshop it must've darkened. I'll try and fix that.

I honestly can't say I've noticed anything wrong with the noses before, but since so many people think they look wrong, I'll have to be more careful when I draw Palmer, who I most certainly will draw. XD

Thanks so much for the great comment. I always appreciate them.

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
I'll be honest, I was hoping for zombies. >=
But ee, I adore your style. It's... different, and fun-lookin'. I love all the little details you put in- the wrinkles in their clothing, the details in their hair and accessories... All very lovely. And... I kind of like the way you draw noses. x3 It's more of a Western style rather than the Anime that's more the norm of this fandom, but I, personally, prefer the more Western style of art. So you get points from me, at least. x3

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Aww darn. XD I actually DID do blue eyes for Dahlia, just when I was fixing the picture on photoshop it must've darkened. I'll try and fix that.

I honestly can't say I've noticed anything wrong with the noses before, but since so many people think they look wrong, I'll have to be more careful when I draw Palmer, who I most certainly will draw. XD

Thanks so much for the great comment. I always appreciate them.
Oh sorry, well I can't complain about what photoshop does to pictures. :mad:

Truthfully I like the detail you add to noses, beyond making them just simple triangles. ^^ I certainly is nicer. Anyway, seriously, Palmer is amazing. The outfit, the hair, the nose. :eek: If anything at all, the pants are perhaps a bit too yellow, not enough brown maybe. That's barely anything though. Really great job on him.

edit: Yay, 2,000th post. ^^

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
I think I saw this on deviantART. I personally like how you did Caitlin, the Thorton next to her, and Palmer.