• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brand New!

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
Brand new to the forums here and I'm looking to join a clan however I'm not sure how clans work and I am looking for someone to explain them to me and even offer me to join one. All help is appreciated. Thanks!

scorpio108

*click*click*click*
Welcome to the forums
Hope. We can become friends
About the clans I don't know much about them eather
Anyway welcome to the forums

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Join the Thunder Ghouls here! Just copy the form on the first post and fill it in and you can join! Oh, and welcome to the forums :D

Hubous

Dizzy Dancing Tango
Welcome, I'm new too. I only joined yesterday.I'm trying to find out more about clans myself.

Silverwindstudios

The Midnight Artist~
Hello, Cmpukahi! :D Welcome to Serebii.net, and if you want help with anything (especially clan-related) I'd love to help~ :) -Silver

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

Clans work depending no what one your joining. They all have their own set of rules and such.

L.F.D.