• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brave the Storm! A new Kind of League!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
i'l post mine too.

Username: TyranitarFan
PO Name: Vanamonde
Time Zone: GMT -6 iirc
Availability: i can only po about once or twice a week but im very active on forums
Type: "pHaze"
Trainer Sprite: Palmer with his arms crossed (not the constipated one...)
Base: 1
Partner Pokemon: Skarmory
Badge Name/Type: Rocky badge

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
^It's in the form, all the ones you can choose from

@both hail e4 candidates
you two will need to battle each other with a standard OU battle - no ubers, no unreleased dream world stuff. Whoever wins will take the spot! ^_^

@kyro12 - sorry, Genereat is unreleased. This is for standard OU, not Dream World. Please keep that in mind when building your team. However, don't forget you can have up to 8 Pokémon to make challenging the league easier...

@x_vand_x - the badges will be badge case size - think Northern Light's badges... I just need to find someone who can make them first ^_^

Oh, shucks! Mine is some unreleased DW stuff. I guess I'll have to make a new team D:

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Username: pambihirang_nilalang
PO Name: [RoB]Pambi
Time Zone: +8, usually on weekdays: night time; weekends: all day
Team: Aerodactyl, Latios, Scrafty, Scizor, Swampert, Volcarona, Forretress, Cloyster,

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
Applying for E4

Username:GOLDENCRS
PO Name:GoldArch3r
Time Zone: GMT -7 (Pacific Standard)
Availability: Monday-Thursday, from about 3-5 mostly, you can find me on here or by PM preferably.
Type: Rain E4
Trainer Sprite: Archer, from Team Rocket in HG/SS
Base: 5
Partner Pokemon: Politioed
Badge Name/Type:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
^notice - you aren't the e4, as you play dw, and this is non-dw

@poster 2 above - sure, just battle the other guy trying for rain (I'm on my phone atm, so I can't check if there even is one) and them the winner will be tested this weekend. I'll keep your other spot in case you don't make it

Psycho Cut

Can I apply as an Entry Hazards GL? You did say that EH were semiglobal or whatever...

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Username: Sietse23
PO Name: [SFR] Sietse23
Time Zone: GMT +2
Availability: Every day im on but mostly battle in weekends
Type: Burn Abuse, Toxic or Hail
Trainer Sprite: Later(?)
Base: Later(?)
Partner Pokemon: Abomasnow
Badge Name/Type: Ice: Weavile

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
^please pick one, toxic is taken, and if you want hail you will have to battle the current testee, then the winner will battle me. You are not allowed to have more than one

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!
I will be a challenger

Username on serebii- Ice Blue Dragon
PO username- IceBlueDragon
Time Zone- Western Atlantic (-4 GMT) most weekends 8a.m.-5p.m.
Pokémon team- skarmory, marowak, ninjask, gyarados, heatran, reuniclus, flygon, and siszor.

Status
Not open for further replies.