• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brave the Storm! A new Kind of League!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!
Am I appected as a challenger?

Username: Resident evil
PO Name: [TSO]Resident evil
Time Zone: GMT -7 (MST)
Availability: On Monday through Thursday, I can only be on in the evenings, but I'm pretty available otherwise.
Type: Wonder Room
Trainer Sprite: If you can't make custom sprites from scratch, I'll have the scientist sprite from HG/SS
Base: #6
Partner Pokemon: Reuniclus
Badge Name/Type: Cosmos Badge

If you don't feel like getting me a badge made, you can just use this:
ticpsychic.png

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
ATTENTION ALL

I will be unable to edit the OP's or test e4 members for a little over a week. Don't ask me why, it's a long story. I'll still be able to post and accept challengers/gym leaders, but I can't put them in the op. Please continue finding more potential members, but just keep in mind I can't update much until the 8th...

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Username: bobyjoe5000
PO Name: [teg]bobyjoe
Time Zone: GMT -3
Availability: Mon-Fri 4:00pm-10:00pm Sat and Sun 10:00am-11:00pm
Type: anti-status
Trainer Sprite:
aaron.png

Base:
platform1.png

Partner Pokemon: Tornadus
Badge Name/Type: Bounce Badge

sorry about the background on the base. also, is the partner pokemon yur lead?

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Ok then, just fill in the last stuff, and you're accepted! As for Magic Coat, if it's the one that bounces hazards, then you can have "anti-status" - with Snatch, Magic Guard, and magic coat. As well as maybe Breloom, with sub and poison heal...

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Credit to Neo Pikachu from Magnum Thunderforge Graphics. And no, the partner poke is not your lead, but your most valued player

Complications

Complications is here! What effects remain? I'll fill out a form.

Sorry I didn't mean to double postD:

Last edited:

Complications

I couldn't find any other effects...
Username: Complications
PO name: Complications
Time Zone: (-4:00 GMT)
Availability: Although I am currently in low activity due to some problems... Normally I'm often active in PM hours past 6:00, and often active on weekends all day. I am very easy to set a time with normally.
Type: Semi-Trapping moves such as Fire Spin (Please? 0.0)
Trainer Sprite: (This will come later, but I will get a friend to make a Team Pose (you and your Partner Pokemon) for each Gym leader and E4 member, with their badge (yet to come)
Base: pick one from here - again for your Team Pose
Time Zone: (GMT +- ??? - PLEASE DO NOT SAY "EASTERN TIME")
Availability: In your time zone, what days/times can you usually be on (a guide, you do not have to be always be on in these times)
Type: (Types you can choose from are: Gravity, Wonder Room, Type Changer, Mist, Safeguard/Lucky Chant, Burn Abuse, Toxic or Magic Room. The Elite Four open slots are Hail, Rain and Sand.
Trainer Sprite: (This will come later, but I will get a friend to make a Team Pose (you and your Partner Pokemon) for each Gym leader and E4 member, with their badge (yet to come)
Base: pick one from here - again for your Team Pose
Partner Pokemon: (for the Elite four, this is your weather starter) Your Partner pokemon will appear on your Trainer card. This is the only Pokemon on your team you cannot change.
Badge Name/Type: Huntsman Badge (Fire Tornado on it similar to Firespin)

Status
Not open for further replies.