• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brave the Storm! A new Kind of League!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Serperior

Mad Scientist
Username/PO name: King Serperior
Time Zone: GMT -5
Availability: Monday and Wedsensday at 11:30 AM-3:00PM. Tuesday and Friday at 9:30AM-12:00PM. I have collage, so the times are not 100%.
Type: burn abuse :)
Trainer Spirit: My spirit is N
Base: #28
Pokemon: Partner is Heatran
Badge name: DoomsDay Badge ( badge is in the shape of an evil flaming face)

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Ok then, both of you accepted ^_^ just finish the form and I'll add you both to the list

...I think that's it! The league will be open for challenges on Friday!

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!
Next Friday or this Friday?

Either way, I'm happy that now I can beat challenge it.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
ah yay, my team is a combination of magic coat....and something else >:D (no, its not another status thing)

ᴇʀɪᴄ

ʏᴇᴘ.
Username: ᴇʀɪᴄ
PO Name: [USA] ERIC
Time Zone: GMT -5 (EST)
Availability: I log on everyday.
Type: Attract/Confusion
Trainer Sprite: I'll be making a custom sprite.
Partner Pokemon: Gardevoir
Badge Name/Type: Awestruck Badge

Last edited:

Chartyblaze

Head Rebel Alliance
Username: Chartyblaze
PO Name: TM Boss Maxie
Time Zone: GMT+10(11 right now)
Availability: Whenever i can
Type: Swords Dance
Trainer Sprite: I will find one
Partner Pokemon: Weavile
Badge Name/Type: Sharp Swords Badge

Last edited:

Complications

King Serperior and I took the last available spots. Also, DP, I filled out all of the form I could, because you said the rest would come later.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Ok, yes it'll be next friday, as I posted that on a saturday morning.
No serp, you're a gym leader, the 8 pokes is for challengers only

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Ok, yes it'll be next friday, as I posted that on a saturday morning.
No serp, you're a gym leader, the 8 pokes is for challengers only

Maxie, if I may call you that, swords dance wasn't on the list, and besides, the spots are all filled. Sign up as a challenger

sorry for all this confusion guys! Complications, King Serperior and chartyblaze are friends from smogon. Comp joined Serebii just for this league, so be nice!

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
well, i think ill be ready for battles by tomorrow. need to make a few teams :p

edit: I got 1 team done so far

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
--NOTICE--

The league here is now formerly sponsored by the SSIS: Smogon Secret Intelligence Service - what this means is, I have put up a thread (or will very soon) that represents this league - Members from the group will be open to challenge the league via that thread, where I will post here for them - some may join Serebii, or use their serebii accounts to challenge leaders specifically, but otherwise I'll VM the leaders here on their behalf...
I encourage all Gym Leaders to register a smogon account to ease confusion and allow for easier VMing/PMing your challengers, but that is totally up to you. It is advised, but not compulsory...

---

Okay everyone! I'm going to be updating the OP now, so please don't sign up as of yet. However, make your SU posts and get them perfect now, as come friday (LATE Thursday night/early Friday morning for those in america) I'll open the thread for battles, meaning you can battle Gym leaders the moment you are accepted and have allocated a time for them!

Thanks to everyone for all your support!

MaximumZero

Username: MaximumZero
PO Name: MaximumZero
Time Zone: GMT +8
Team: Infernape , Magnezone , Jellicent , Latios , Weavile , Breloom , Mew , Nidoking .

Last edited:

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
already have a smog acc, name is Vanamonde. could you put that as an extra info bullet under me? thanks
btw a xat will be on the way shortly. once i make i'll give the password to dark so he can take over as main owner.

Last edited:

wacky tabaky

Yep you've got me in sweet.

PO name[you'll see me in the smogon server so tell me if in beta]: Wacky tabaky
Time zone: +8 GMT.
Available: 3:05pm-5pm weekdays my time 12-5pm on weekends.
Partner pokemon: My haxsteel(registeel)
Badge name: chipped badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.