• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brave the Storm! A new Kind of League!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Oh, and I'm sorry serp, but I miscalculated the gym leaders. The spots were filled when comp posted, so I'm sorry, but you can't be a gym leader :(

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!
Join as a challenger then.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
well, Im officially ready for challenges. I prefer vms to posts here and pms. also, 99% of the time Im on PO Ill be on smogon. lastly, dont expect me to do wifi clause, or self ko clause.

EDIT: beat Icebluedragon

the first battle I made one mistake for my team...I forgot I wasnt aloud rain so I got rid of it. making me lose 6-0. IBD rematch me. 2nd round I won 6-0. finally, for the last round, I won 5-0 overall a gg

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Ok, well done boby, I might have to see what your team's like

this is for everyone to hear. Considering I have banned Rain dance and TR, should I can rapid spin for the hazards leader? It's entirely up to you guys, but if it is, I'll also add a split-challenge method, where screens, tr, and hazards will be battled after you beat the first five leaders (or at least three of them) - it's up to you guys, so give me your two cents, and I'll cash it in for a dollar update accordingly
this vote is open to challengers too! So if you are going to sign up, vm your vote to me with your su. I'll secure your spot for the league...

wacky tabaky

I won't be changing it at all. I'll have both because it will change it's dynamics to much.

Fun fact: my team is saved under the name "I shall beat dark pulse"

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
Ok, well done boby, I might have to see what your team's like

this is for everyone to hear. Considering I have banned Rain dance and TR, should I can rapid spin for the hazards leader? It's entirely up to you guys, but if it is, I'll also add a split-challenge method, where screens, tr, and hazards will be battled after you beat the first five leaders (or at least three of them) - it's up to you guys, so give me your two cents, and I'll cash it in for a dollar update accordingly
this vote is open to challengers too! So if you are going to sign up, vm your vote to me with your su. I'll secure your spot for the league...
lol i thought you wanted to make this league challenging, not freakin impossible. after all hazards are set up, its p much gg. i think you should allow rs.
however, i really do like the split challenge idea so i vote yes for that

King Serperior

Mad Scientist
Ok, I shall enter the league that I was denied. Granted, it will take some HAX to beat some of the leader/E4 (DP, wacky, and Complications, I am looking at you).

Serebii name: King Serperior (duh)
PO name: Look above
Time zone: GMT -6, with the hour change. _5 without.
Team: 1. Lucario 2. Heatran 3. Cloyster 4. Zapdos 5. Deoxys-S 6. Kyruem 7. Gliscor 8. Starmie

Last edited:

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
alright guys xat is up, here it is. http://xat.com/BTSleague
all gls and e4 come quickly so i can mod you
btw, i need artwork for the bg of the chat so can someone request/make a 540x405 image that fits the theme? i dont think the pic in darks sig will work

Last edited:

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Username: Darkness Master
PO Name: Phoenix
Time Zone: GMT -5
Team: Scizor, Houndoom, Haxorus, Staraptor, Gastrodon, Leavany, Drapion, Dusclops

Status
Not open for further replies.