• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brave the Storm! A new Kind of League!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
if you wouldve showed up earlier, i would let you in. but no, a whopping 4 people showed up. i'll be in all day so come by

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
well, good luck to all who challenge the league. It wont be easy with a set team >:D I'm just sad we dont have a win-lose-tie ratio instead of a lose ratio...anyways, Ill be on xat

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
beat darkpulse like 4-0 and 1-0 for test wit e4 team

comments: first game was chill gggggg second game he got hax in burns tht sorta made me wonder whether i could win, but i pulled through but ggggggggggggggggggg

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
^That's what makes this league what it is - A challenge to improve you. Don't worry, I'm thinking of having it so if you can't beat the first e4 after three attempts, you can change your team

Same thing for three gym losses without a single win...

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
if you challenge my gym, just know i might not consistently be on, but just PM me, and i will get back to you for sure, just have a lot of stuff piled up with school and all that jazz, i might be free mostly on weekends though, with a few spots here and there during the week, so just pm, and i will let you know when im free, sorry for any inconvenience

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
^good point there. All challenges should be made via vm or pm and a time be organised. Under no circumstances may you assume a gym leader has forfeited due to a non-arrival. Also, no logs=invalid battle

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
lol, how can the challenger decide if the leader forfeited? anyway, glad i unintentionally made a point!

Status
Not open for further replies.