• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brave the Storm! A new Kind of League!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
That's a good Idea Bobby...

well the thing is, you could choose your team based on what your opponents team is, which is the exact definition of CTing. But yeah, I see your point

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
just 1 more thing, shouldnt you ban from the challengers hippowdon, tyranitar, abomasnow, politoad and ninetales?

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Why? I already banned their abilities, they should be able to use them without their DW abilities.
IE, I'm not going to ban Flash Fire Ninetales, even though it's foolish to use it...
Plus (I don't know if it's out yet, but still) Unnerve T-tar, Soundproof ObamaSnow, and Sand Power Hippowdon might want to be used by challengers...

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
all those abilities cept hippos are pretty much useless lol

celestial phantom

Challenge

This league looks like a challenge so consider it challenged. All I want to know is am I still able to use my own entry hazards or screens, and second do I need to pm the leader i want to challenge or what?

Username:celestial phantom
PO Name:celestial phantom
Time Zone:GMT -6
Team:Infernape, Vaporeon, Espeon, Latios, Skarmory, Chandelure, Krookodile, and Bronzong

celestial phantom

okay i can tell them although i have no idea what xat is, but can i get the answers to my questions? Otherwise i'm going to be totally lost on how i should contact the leaders to challenge them and if i'm allowed my own entry hazards/screens. thanks in advance.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
You will most likely have to choose just one. Having three teams can be considered counterteaming, as you will choose your team based on the opponent, will you not?

Well it depends I guess, what do all the gym leaders think? I'd like a vote here, because this is as much your league as it is mine...

not really sure wat this is about and whether we can have more than one team. but yea i have like 2-3 teams ready(1 im testing)

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
^One person said that having a user post their team before challenging the league would lead to CTing, where as I believe it to be the opposite. However, if Gym Leaders have multiple teams, such can also be considered CTing on the Gym leader's behalf...

szorua22

IT'S OVER 9000!!!
Are these flat battles, or the real deal 6v6 type things?

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
not much people here I see...

also, do ou think I could be a baton pass leader instead? I got a powerful team already

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
ill come back if i can be rain e4, but i wont be active until i get my computer back

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
Beat BrutakaBlaziken 2-0. Cloyster pwns.

Vandslaux

Is it OK if I resign from GL? TR just.. isn't really my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.