• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brawl! Battle Royal 151!! (1072)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1072.jpg

Brawl! Battle Royal 151!!

It's the first round of the Alola Pokémon League, but unlike other leagues, the first round is a very unique battle. All 151 trainers entered into the league will battle with 1 Pokémon out at the same time. With many powerful trainers including Guzma and Ilima participating, the battle will be tough? Will Ash and his friends make it through to the Top 16?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

D

Deleted member 384931

I'm not sure that gag will age very well. It only works because Boruto airs right before Sun & Moon.

Damn.

Ilima has a Keystone. I'm salty.
Was expected. He went to Kalos. Mega Audino as pokemon? Why are you salty?

Sonnas

So was the Royal a mess in this?

No, he used Eevee.

Plumeria took a dive explicitly to injure his Eevee, so I guess Team Skull did its homework on who to sabotage during the tournament.

Also, this will certainly upset DatsRight, but Mallow went from zero to Tobias in this episode: she used Shaymin and it wrecked.
HOW?

Decidueye23

No, he used Eevee.

Plumeria took a dive explicitly to injure his Eevee, so I guess Team Skull did its homework on who to sabotage during the tournament.

Also, this will certainly upset DatsRight, but Mallow went from zero to Tobias in this episode: she used Shaymin and it wrecked.
Did they actually show shaymin use a move??