• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brawl! Battle Royal 151!! (1072)

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
Bless Plumeria.

How would anyone deal with Ilima otherwise? Baton pass Extreme Evoboost into MEGA KANGASKHAN?

Alain leaves Kalos rather than battle that.

Did they actually show shaymin use a move??

Nay. It beat opponents offscreen. We still don't know what it's capable of.

Given that Mallow used it, and we didn't see its attacks, I'm changing my vote to Mallow winning in the next round.

Last edited:

Sonnas

Bless Plumeria.

How would anyone deal with Illima otherwise? Baton pass Extreme Evoboost into MEGA KANGASKHAN?

Alain leaves Kalos rather than battle that.

Nay. It beat opponents offscreen. We still don't know what it's capable of.

Given that Mallow used it, and we didn't see its attacks, I'm changing my vote to Mallow winning in the next round.
Wow that feels really lazy to not even show that.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I love that Mallow is taking names, but also pretty pissed off at the same time.
Would it hurt to give her the amount of screen time they gave Lillie and Lana? Mallow's Pokemon randomly becoming curbstomping machines is just outright dumb, I'd have loved to see it feel earned.

Sonnas

I think the preview implied Bloom Doom still failed. I'm not sure as I was in a brief coma after seeing Ilima's Key Stone.

She used Shaymin to cheese through the Battle Royal but is anyone surprised it could perform like that? That prick of a Shaymin in the Giratina movie was dancing around Giratina, even without Sky Forme.
So we can take a guess that all it did was just survive the royal instead of fight, or did it show it near a fainted pokemon and it’s to imply it beat it?

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
So we can take a guess that all it did was just survive the royal instead of fight, or did it show it near a fainted pokemon and it’s to imply it beat it?

Lana and Mallow teamed up to defeat something. I forget if it was shown. There was another scene later where Shaymin did something.

The only trainer who crept through the carnage without any knockouts was James. Gladion had a perfect opportunity to KO Pikachu as he had been weakened after doing an insane amount of damage, but teamed up instead.

I believe Pikachu's kill count in this episode alone:

-Poliwrath
-Clawitzer
-Skarmory
-Gyarados

There was another Pokemon he used Iron Tail on. Pikachu put in a lot of work here.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So did anyone count how many Pokemon in total out of the titled 151 were actually shown?

Also I must say Kiawe was quite impressive taking out almost 2 pseudos (heavily weakened Salamance and defeated Metagross) and soloed a double team of Magmortar and Electivire. Not counting the Sandslash as that was an easy win.

Also sad we did not see anything from Kahili, Mina, Oak, Acerola and most importantly Hau.

wellwellwells

Shaymin and Nagisa are the ones that defeat the Corsola, Staryu and Herdier we saw ok that scan, but they only show them leaving them behind in a dust cloud.

Lillie and Shiron are shown taking down the Salamance, but Kiawe and Tortunator do hit it with Dragon Tail before that.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Lana and Mallow teamed up to defeat something. I forget if it was shown. There was another scene later where Shaymin did something.

The only trainer who crept through the carnage without any knockouts was James. Gladion had a perfect opportunity to KO Pikachu as he had been weakened after doing an insane amount of damage, but teamed up instead.

I believe Pikachu's kill count in this episode alone:

-Poliwrath
-Clawitzer
-Skarmory
-Gyarados

There was another Pokemon he used Iron Tail on. Pikachu put in a lot of work here.

Pikachu also took down an Araquanid too when the Poliwarth he hit with Electroweb fell on it and also got electrocuted by the move.

Thanks Arceus Acerola made it to the next round, I was afraid that rumour about Hiroki being in Top 16 turns out to be true. So that makes me care for 15 out of 16 participants.

They should've switch Oak for Kahili though, or at least show Ash/Gladion/Guzma/Hau take her Toucannon down. She deserved better.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Thanks Arceus Acerola made it to the next round, I was afraid that rumour about Hiroki being in Top 16 turns out to be true. So that makes me care for 15 out of 16 participants.

They should've switch Oak for Kahili though, or at least show Ash/Gladion/Guzma/Hau take her Toucannon down. She deserved better.

Yeah, I actually cheered when I saw Mudsdale get eliminated.
I'd hate to see a heavily minor character(Whose basically a self-insert) get high solely because of his VA, I'd rather see a character that exists in the games like Acerola.

And hey, if Lillie can get this far Samson can. Just annoying they aren't using his Vulpix, would have been nice for them to do something with it...

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Shocked Kahili didn't qualify, but Samson Oak did.

Shiron taking out Salamence and Jessie James' outfits replicating Sina and Dexio's are probably my favorite parts. Most importantly, it was a better first league episode than XY's despite its flaws: Ash unnecessarily battling a Furfrou, gets late, and immediately bonds with Ninja to sweep an Altaria in 1R.

Ilima's Eevee hurt its leg. Wonder how it will impact their battle against Guzma, although we already know the outcome even if it wasn't injured.

Shotgunrain

Shaymin not being shown using any moves felt like a cop out and I'm mad we don't know ANY moves that it has, hopefully Mallow wins against Lana and she uses Sky Forme later
Well I think it used Aromatherapy in the Malie City episode, it wasn't stated but the effect looked like Aromatherapy. Yeah I also hope that it will have more battle action so we can see its moveset.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
R.I.P. to @Dephender ’s Alola Champ, he fought a good fight.

This episode was fine, I liked seeing the battles especially how Plumeria almost took out Ilima’s Eevee.

I didn’t like how they didn’t show Shaymin and Nagisa battling and I guess Jessie doesn’t want to be exposed to Ash. I liked that everyone who were helping each other out eventually are battling against each other. I have a feeling, based on the ending credit, that Mallow and Lillie are going to be knocked out in the next round but they’ll still have decent fights.

This is just me being observant but I liked how when the classmates survived the 151 opponent round, with each shot of the classmate, you see the remaining challengers in the background. Also it’s funny seeing Nanu passed out while Acerola’s looking at the tv. I wished we had an hour special, I can’t believe it’s done already. I’ll be rooting for Mallow and Lillie in the next round.