1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Brawl! Battle Royal 151!! (1072)

Discussion in 'Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Legends' started by Serebii, Jul 7, 2019.

1. AznKei

AznKei Badass girls saving their boyfriends. XD

At least, he got a taste on what the pro trainers are like by fighting Ash who I really dislike, even though he didn't participate in a legal way. Like I wrote before, I cheered at the underdogs even if he was a complete stranger. The guy with a Magikarp in this league couldn't stand a chance at all, other than making us laugh.

wolf jani likes this.
  2. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

laugh? i nearly fainted i could not believe i was watching a league at that part

LilligantLewis and wolf jani like this.
  3. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

At least she did things on screen unlike freaking Mallow and Lana smh.

4. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 #TEAMSOBBLE

I do wonder when that fight is taking place, seeing as to how no summaries are talking about it. I'm guessing SM131's title is a bait and switch like SM55's and the TRio fight won't last that long

LilligantLewis and _AISP like this.
  5. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

not much more tho tbf and why would they tbh battling is more of a ash /kiawe thing so it's not surprising they get most of the focus now, just like how the other classmates got most of the focus on episodes on their goal/dream, plus it looks like they will get more screen time in their upcoming battles anyway

FullmetalJackie likes this.
  6. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

Plumeria breaking Eevee's leg wasn't something I expected, but good on them showing Team Skull being ruthless

Irritating that the girls got through the Royale effortlessly while Ash, Gladion, Kiawe and Sophocles were at least shown battling...

It wasn't a stray attack, he literally called out for people to attack him, hence why he eats Hydro Pump, Flamethrower, and Electro Ball

She...didn't?

Tyranitar wasn't knocked out, and Kiawe did far more damage to Salamance that she then KO-stole

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  7. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

That has nothing to do with anything. It takes two seconds for them to animate Shaymin to use Magical Leaf or Energy Ball and Eevee using Bouncy Bubble or something. They didn't bother and that's the sad part. My complaint is that we didn't see the moves used to knock out the pokemon which is BS.

LilligantLewis and Red and Blue like this.
  8. Twilight-Kun

Shaymin probably told the opponents about how it was kidnapped from its friends and family, and then Nagisa knocked the other pokémon out while they were feeling sorry for it :p

LilligantLewis likes this.
  9. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

depends on how many battle they do in one episode because if we're going based on the order they showed the match-ups they're the last ones

yeah that was a problem

1rkhachatryan likes this.
  10. Twilight-Kun

I like how there were multiple of some pokémon, such as two Primeape and three Pikachu (possibly more otherwise Mimikyu wouldn't already have been in bloodlust mode when it took out Boruto and went after another Pikachu)

Heck, who's to say that the Skarmory and Gyarados Ash took out were the same seen during the 43-second countdown?

11. Sonnas

Sonnas Well-Known Member

I feel as though Plumeria was just wasted in the anime since most of the time she just shows up and then exits immediately.

12. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

Wholeheartedly agree.

James literally did nothing the whole royale, they could have given her his spot lmao.

wolf jani likes this.
  13. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "And just what are you starin' at?"

Hau's got a fellow neglected "important" character!

14. Sonnas

Sonnas Well-Known Member

Oh he's the same since he feels like he's just there most of the time.

15. Twilight-Kun

Funny how most people from the game are just "there" and never contribute to the plot

Classmates, trial captains, Team Skull...

It's quite the pity

wolf jani likes this.
  16. Lord Trollbias

Lord Trollbias Y'all Salty Bishes

The episode was solid. Nothing spectacular but I wasn't expecting any real "good" fights until we actually got to the 1v1 matches themselves.
    Plus since Alola doesn't have a Gym system to weed out the "scrubs" its to be expected for some absolute wash battles to be had. Yeah some of the other companions could've had a bit more shine time but they'll get their moments in their matches.
    The Matches in the Last 16 I'm most looking forward to are Guzma vs. Ilima, Mao vs. Lana and Gladion vs. Lillie.

04n70n10 and wolf jani like this.
  17. Twilight-Kun

It's a shame that Guzma vs Ilima has to share an episode with three other matches...

I'm guessing they'll be five-ish minutes so we can pretend to care about two pieces of cardboard hitting each other for ten minutes

04n70n10, mehmeh1 and wolf jani like this.
  18. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I was glad that Mimikkyu went after Pikachu, although disappointed that the match wasn't settled. Koiking versus Namakobushi was pretty amusing as well, and I loved that Pikachu with the Boruto haircut. My only real gripe with this episode is that Plumeri was defeated by Ilima. I knew that Ilima was going to advance to the next round, I just wish that Plumeri hadn't been who he battled against since I wanted to see more of her later on.

FullmetalJackie and wolf jani like this.
  19. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

She most definitely was!
    Quite disappointing it also took so damn long for Salazzle to get a second appearance, only for it to not really get to do anything.
    They should have let her at least duke it out with Jessie

wolf jani likes this.
  20. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical optimist

I agree with you, plumeria vs Jessie is the face off we needed for this episode. I did enjoy that her salazzle was the proper size and didn’t look huge

wolf jani likes this.