• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brawl! Battle Royal 151!! (1072)

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
No pointless, creepy Furfrou dude to get in the way even if he would enjoy this League a thousand times more (you just came at the wrong time is all buddy)!
At least, he got a taste on what the pro trainers are like by fighting Ash who I really dislike, even though he didn't participate in a legal way. Like I wrote before, I cheered at the underdogs even if he was a complete stranger. The guy with a Magikarp in this league couldn't stand a chance at all, other than making us laugh.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
^ this, i'm still in awe that she actually made it to the next round
i didn't want to bring it up or i would seem like a lillie hater to certain fans(i think I've complained too much about her), even though the only classmate i dislike is sophocles, though admittedly i'm looking forward to gladion vs lillie

At least she did things on screen unlike freaking Mallow and Lana smh.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
^ this, i'm still in awe that she actually made it to the next round
i didn't want to bring it up or i would seem like a lillie hater to certain fans(i think I've complained too much about her), even though the only classmate i dislike is sophocles, though admittedly i'm looking forward to gladion vs lillie
I do wonder when that fight is taking place, seeing as to how no summaries are talking about it. I'm guessing SM131's title is a bait and switch like SM55's and the TRio fight won't last that long

RLC

At least she did things on screen unlike freaking Mallow and Lana smh.
not much more tho tbf and why would they tbh battling is more of a ash /kiawe thing so it's not surprising they get most of the focus now, just like how the other classmates got most of the focus on episodes on their goal/dream, plus it looks like they will get more screen time in their upcoming battles anyway

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Plumeria breaking Eevee's leg wasn't something I expected, but good on them showing Team Skull being ruthless

Irritating that the girls got through the Royale effortlessly while Ash, Gladion, Kiawe and Sophocles were at least shown battling...

Well that was disappointing, lol. Most of the other Pokemon went down in one hit. Hiroki getting roasted by a stray attack proved why having the trainers in the ring wasn't a smart idea
It wasn't a stray attack, he literally called out for people to attack him, hence why he eats Hydro Pump, Flamethrower, and Electro Ball

BTW, lol at lillie now having defeated 2 pseudos
She...didn't?

Tyranitar wasn't knocked out, and Kiawe did far more damage to Salamance that she then KO-stole

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
not much more tho tbf and why would they tbh battling is more of a ash /kiawe thing so it's not surprising they get most of the focus now, just like how the other classmates got most of the focus on episodes on their goal/dream, plus it looks like they will get more screen time in their upcoming battles anyway

That has nothing to do with anything. It takes two seconds for them to animate Shaymin to use Magical Leaf or Energy Ball and Eevee using Bouncy Bubble or something. They didn't bother and that's the sad part. My complaint is that we didn't see the moves used to knock out the pokemon which is BS.

RLC

I do wonder when that fight is taking place, seeing as to how no summaries are talking about it. I'm guessing SM131's title is a bait and switch like SM55's and the TRio fight won't last that long
depends on how many battle they do in one episode because if we're going based on the order they showed the match-ups they're the last ones

That has nothing to do with anything. It takes two seconds for them to animate Shaymin to use Magical Leaf or Energy Ball and Eevee using Bouncy Bubble or something. They didn't bother and that's the sad part. My complaint is that we didn't see the moves used to knock out the pokemon which is BS.
yeah that was a problem

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
I like how there were multiple of some pokémon, such as two Primeape and three Pikachu (possibly more otherwise Mimikyu wouldn't already have been in bloodlust mode when it took out Boruto and went after another Pikachu)

Heck, who's to say that the Skarmory and Gyarados Ash took out were the same seen during the 43-second countdown?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I feel as though Plumeria was just wasted in the anime since most of the time she just shows up and then exits immediately.

Wholeheartedly agree.

James literally did nothing the whole royale, they could have given her his spot lmao.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
The episode was solid. Nothing spectacular but I wasn't expecting any real "good" fights until we actually got to the 1v1 matches themselves.
Plus since Alola doesn't have a Gym system to weed out the "scrubs" its to be expected for some absolute wash battles to be had. Yeah some of the other companions could've had a bit more shine time but they'll get their moments in their matches.
The Matches in the Last 16 I'm most looking forward to are Guzma vs. Ilima, Mao vs. Lana and Gladion vs. Lillie.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was glad that Mimikkyu went after Pikachu, although disappointed that the match wasn't settled. Koiking versus Namakobushi was pretty amusing as well, and I loved that Pikachu with the Boruto haircut. My only real gripe with this episode is that Plumeri was defeated by Ilima. I knew that Ilima was going to advance to the next round, I just wish that Plumeri hadn't been who he battled against since I wanted to see more of her later on.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I feel as though Plumeria was just wasted in the anime since most of the time she just shows up and then exits immediately.

She most definitely was!
Quite disappointing it also took so damn long for Salazzle to get a second appearance, only for it to not really get to do anything.
They should have let her at least duke it out with Jessie

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
She most definitely was!
Quite disappointing it also took so damn long for Salazzle to get a second appearance, only for it to not really get to do anything.
They should have let her at least duke it out with Jessie
I agree with you, plumeria vs Jessie is the face off we needed for this episode. I did enjoy that her salazzle was the proper size and didn’t look huge