• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brazilian Poké-Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazilian Poké-Team.

After the Asian-theme team, what about a team with some relation with Brazil? :D

The only one I see some resemblance now is Hitmontop (Capoeira[a Brazilian street fight] fighter). Maybe Infernape, but just because of the "BARILIAN IS GRAND" joke.

Maybe something with forests... Yanmega? Exeggutor? Tropius?

Last edited:

Tytus

Iron Islander
Probably anything tropical would fit. Maybe some big cats too.

After the Asian-theme team, what about a team with some relation with Brazil? :D

The only one I see some resemblance now is Hitmontop (Capoeira[a Brazilian street fight] fighter). Maybe Infernape, but just because of the "BARILIAN IS GRAND" joke.

Maybe something with forests... Yanmega? Exeggutor? Tropius?

Look for a poke that looks likr Ronaldo,Ronaldihno and Pele[The Best of the best].

Tytus

Iron Islander
Probably, i think Ludicolo could kind of work, you know cause he loves to dance

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Ludicolo! If anyone's played Pokemon colo. or XD, you would see dancing ludicolo dancing to it's best, with a salsa/dance-laoving evil hair-stylist person called miror-b... (see my sig for slightly altered pic of Miror b)
Anyway, Ludicolo would suit a Brazil-style team any day.
Alos, I think a Medicham would fit the Capoeira-style more than hitmontop... but both work.

ludicolo_kid

Hitmonlee for kicking soccer balls.

:eek: Don't you ever dare call it Soccer again. It's football I tell you foolish people, and nothing to do with that egg chasing sport you americans call football.

Anyway, Ludicolo. :)D) Tropius, Hitmontop, would be a pretty bad team but eh. More doable than the Asian team imo.

Huh, I always saw Ludicolo like a Mexican pokémon. Looks like he has a sombrero, IMO.

Yanmega would be related to Brazil because it's a dragonfly that (I think) lived in some pre-historical and AMAZINGLY HUGE forest. And, well, Brazil has one of those huge forests :]

:eek: Don't you ever dare call it Soccer again. It's football I tell you foolish people, and nothing to do with that egg chasing sport you americans call football.

Anyway, Ludicolo. :)D) Tropius, Hitmontop, would be a pretty bad team but eh. More doable than the Asian team imo.

Yep you are right is Football and it also makes more sense, and is there a piranha pokemon, you know cause of the amazones

Emeralda

plays with spoons
Yes, Carvanha.... not sure if it works though.

ludicolo_kid

Lol you may as well use Carvanha as the rest sucks anyway as a team. Tropius/Carvanha/Ludicolo/Hitmontop/Yanmega...

Come on one more!

PeteDHeat

Well if you really wanted a competitive team Sharpedo > Carvanha and for being brazilian myself i agree with the pokemons so far. There are monkeys in brazil, so Infernape or Ambipom would be ok. Ambipom wins in my opinion since Infernape and Forests would not go well together lmao. But it is a monkey...

EDIT: SLAKING.

splat

I'd say Blaziken. It always reminded me of a capoeira fighter for some reason.

I'm quite flabbergasted by all those people saying Ludicolo, while it obviously is a mexican.

PeteDHeat

Yeah. Ludicolo does not fit in there. Ambipom > Ludicolo and stick Slaking in there.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time

Sorry to say, but thats like saying italians can't call Football like they call it: Calcio.

Anyway, Tropius is very brazilian for the fact it's a banana tree, and thats very common here(hell, I had one in my backyard).

Hitmontop = Capoeira.

Gallade. He reminds me alot of a Maculelê dancer.

Slakoth. He is more Sloth like then Vigoroth and Slaking atleast.

Kricketune. Which brazilian never heard a cricket chirp when they are in those country side citys like Itatiaia?

Taillow, since Swallows are reasonably common in Brasil.

Gardevoir. Hot chicks are our thing.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.