• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breaking Bad

dd1zzle

(Spoiler)

I really enjoyed Todd (the blonde guy that works with the pest control), from the beginning but now, I don't know. This most recent one was really good, because like Mike I thought Lydia was just being a B**** and trying to get Mike and the gang to stop using her.

Dax

Legend
The train part was one of the most intense minutes I've watched on this show, not as tense as Hank's shooting on "One Minute" but absolutely fantastic. I can't believe what Todd did. He basically ruined the whole operation at the end.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Seeing Jesse at the White house was hilarious, it reminded me of his sillier street version from the earlier seasons.

Also, I totally saw the Mike's "FUCK YOU" coming.

*IZ*

Wow I just saw the midseason finally and wow just wow. It will be a long year. Luckily SoA is going to be premiering soon.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
The wait is gonna suck, but I don't think it'll be a full year. Filming apparently starts in November, so the second half of S5 will probably start around spring of next year.

Abstinence Pistols

I just finished the first season of the show on Netflix. Definitely a great show, but I heard that the first few episodes for season 5 have been incredible.

*IZ*

Un0va your going to get blown away, my man. There are a couple slow episodes but keep watching.

The wait is gonna suck, but I don't think it'll be a full year. Filming apparently starts in November, so the second half of S5 will probably start around spring of next year.

I thought they were going to release them during summer like they did with these episodes, but I wouldn't mind for spring. :p

One of the Best shows on Television. I watch and have purchased Sons of Anarchy, and Game of Thrones, but Breaking Bad is my favorite. Can't wait for the final 8 episodes, anticipation is killing me, but I'm watching old seasons and waiting on the two other seasons to start again.

Summer 2013 cannot come soon enough.

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
I got really into it about a month ago. I was watching it on Netflix. I finished season 2, and I haven't gotten back around to it yet.

Walter is such a badass. xD He's like: got cancer? Cook meth.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Started watching in November 2012, finished all 5 seasons in less than a month. It's one of my all-time favorite shows. I'm very excited for the final 8!

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
I don't know why I didn't notice this til now...
Anyways, I'm a huuuuge Breaking Bad fan and extremely knowledgeable about the show and the mentality/motive behind every character's decision so if anybody has any questions, I'd love to answer them! :D

Final Flash

I've still got it.
The next Breaking Bad episodes is what I'm looking forward to the most this year, and I'm a high school senior.