• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breaking Bad

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Breaking Bad's an television drama about a high school chemistry teacher that decides to turn to a life of crime by selling crystal meth with his former student. After four seasons, I think it's fair to say that it's one of the best dramas of the past decade. With the fifth season starting on Sunday, we'll need a thread to discuss critical questions like:
- What happened to the dog Jesse killed?
- What did Hank do with his rock (MINERALS!) collection?
- Will Walt Jr. ever refuse a breakfast?

So let's talk.

I love breaking bad! I remember being in high school and watching even season 1 when it came out and was like this is whats up. I've followed it ever since, its one of the best dramas ever, everything about it is near perfection. The acting, the story, the score, the camera angles, and its even pretty funny sometimes, its pretty good. I'm excited for this weekend, I just saw the commercial last night.

Lol what does happen to Hank's mineral collection, I'll take them since he doesn't need them, I like crystals and stones.

Bro my nickname for my dad is Tuco lol

I actually am in love with this show. I was gonna make a thread about it but I thought it wouldn't become too popular.

BTW Jesse never actually killed a dog. The dog was a metaphor for Gale. But yeah what intrigues me the most is that Mike is still a regular, so I'm wondering what the hell he's gonna be up to this season. I can't wait to see his reaction to his boss being dead, and I have a feeling he's gonna team up with Walt eventually. Not immediately though but I can't wait to see what they do with his character.

Also Old Joe (from the episode where Hank finds Jesse and Walt's RV) is in the premiere.

And it appears this season is going to be about Walt becoming a kingpin. I can't wait to see how that all unfolds.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I know he didn't really kill a dog. Nor do I really care about Hank's minerals. Or Walt Jr. eating breakfast.

And judging from the latest promo, Mike is pissed. It makes me wonder if him beating Walter in Season 4 was a sign of Mike's loyalty to Gus, or if it was just a warning of how dangerous Gus really is. Speaking of promos, there's a two-minute sneak peek of S5E01 on iTunes.

I think they have it up on amc's website as well. Oh how naive Walter Jr., if he only knew what kind of bad *** ice cooking genius phenom that is his father...

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Nah, it's different from the Walt Jr one. It's a clip of Hank investigating what's left of the superlab.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
This is the last season, but it's being split up into two halves. First half will start on Sunday, second half will start sometime next year.

I know he didn't really kill a dog. Nor do I really care about Hank's minerals. Or Walt Jr. eating breakfast.

And judging from the latest promo, Mike is pissed. It makes me wonder if him beating Walter in Season 4 was a sign of Mike's loyalty to Gus, or if it was just a warning of how dangerous Gus really is. Speaking of promos, there's a two-minute sneak peek of S5E01 on iTunes.
It is because he's loyal to Gus. That's why I can't wait to see his reaction to finding out that Gus is dead

*IZ*

lol Theres so much spoilers here. :p I haven't seen season 4 yet but I've seen every other season. I'm going to watch season 4 soon, July 15th, to be exact since they will add season 4 to Netflix.

What I love about this show is that after every episode, you just have to watch the next. Like how season 3 ended! Its definately my favorite show. I'm not going to be watching season 5 every Sunday since I'm busy but I'll end up watching it on Netflix.

*IZ*

Just finished watching season 4 and wow I was blown. I still haven't decided if this was my favorite season, but it was that good.

It was crazy how Gus killed the whole Mexican cartell. I also enjoyed how Walt outsmarted Gus in order to kill him and how he got Jesse to be on his side (by poisining Brock).

How's the 5th season so far, guy?

Last edited:

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
The first episode of Season 5 is a slow start in my opinion, but Episode 2 was great and Episode 3 (which just aired a few hours ago) blew me away. Catch up on them as soon as possible.

Also, you should really spoiler tag that.

Oh god this thread was made for me. Guys, that last episode....

Attachments

• shut_up_marie_01.jpg
    shut_up_marie_01.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 8

Dax

Legend
This is the best show in the world. I have been very adamant about Skyler's character in the past seasons but I love seeing her struggles as a wife and mother and her fear take over her this season. The pool scene was beautiful and the last scene with her simply smoking while Walt kept telling her she, one day, would trust him was amazing. My favorite scene so far was the "Shut up!" scene because I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants Marie to shut up and stop being annoying.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Holy CRAP that was one of the most intense sequences on this show. The last ten minutes had me on the edge of my seat. This is going to be the longest week ever.