• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breaking Bad

fairytrainer

Laverre Gym Leader
I didn't see a thread for this show. It's one of my favorites. I can't wait for it to come back on the air. :)

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
There was a thread for it last year, but good to see another one pop up just in time for the new episodes.

I can wholeheartedly say that this really is one of the greatest drama series of the past decade. Definitely my personal favorite show, and I can easily recommend it to anyone looking for a new show to get invested in. The wait for the new episodes is going to kill me.

c1234

Trainer Since '98
August 11th, I can't wait!
Unfortunately due to where I am located I won't be able to watch the episodes on TV. I'll have to try to watch them online. I must resist the temptation to read anything about the episodes online, and avoid all types of social media where the show might be spoiled for me.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
The premiere was really, really good.

[spoil]I wasn't expecting a confrontation between Walt and Hank so soon. I thought they would've dragged it until until the third or fourth episode, at least! The wait for Sunday is killing me.[/spoil]

Pansy :]

anustart
I'm so excited to see what the next episodes have in store!
That garage scene was so intense. I was surprised that we had a confrontation so quickly (granted it was hard to tell who was confronting who), but I'm glad they did it that way. There's no way I could have waited any longer.
I figured the cancer was back after they showed the MRI scan in the last episode last year, because even though he would have had one every so often even if it weren't back (atleast that's my understanding), they wouldn't have shown it unless it had a meaning. The cancer also was a major part of the story for the first two seasons (I believe he went into remission in season two), and so it seemed fitting for it to come back at the end.

I'm wondering what will happen from this point on with Hank, as he could either turn a blind eye to everything figuring no action will be worth it as Walt will (probably) be killed by his cancer soon, or he could go after Walt. I had trouble visualizing Hank being the one to kill Walt in the end before Sunday, but after the scene in the garage I don't find it very hard to believe.

I'm so excited to see what else happens, but I'm equally horrified. I'm pretty sure that Walt will be dead by the time the credits roll at the end of the last episode, and as much as it kills me to say I'm not sure Jesse will even make it to the end of this season. It wouldn't surprise me if Jesse ends up killing himself (I really hate to say that because I love jesse so much), but I can't imagine how he could just walk away from the things he's been through, and he just seems so depressed. I'm still holding onto hope that jane will come back as a ghosty thing or it turns out she never died and her and Jesse run off to New Zeland to live happily ever after in a hobbit hole.

So here's the best thing ever for those who haven't seen it yer (blood money spoilers sorta?)

c1234

Trainer Since '98
I found the first episode of this half of the season to be really exciting but I found some questions coming from it:

Does anyone have any idea why Walt would need the ricin stored behind the electrical outlet in his house?

Will Jesse end up killing himself, or turning on Walt because of the guilt he has built up? Is it possible that Hank doesn't turn in Walt, but rather, Jesse does? We know that Walt gets discovered because of the future set scene in the beginning of the episode.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Bumping this a bit. Last episode was a bit underwhelming, but with the way it ended, it looks like next week's episode is when the show will really start ramping up towards the conclusion.

Bumping this a bit. Last episode was a bit underwhelming, but with the way it ended, it looks like next week's episode is when the show will really start ramping up towards the conclusion.
Agreed. Based on the preview of the next episode of Breaking Bad it seems that Jesse could perhaps go to the carwash (part of preview where walt jr. and skylar were surprised). The next episode is titled To'hajiilee, (the desert in Albuquerque where a lot of the episodes have taken place) so you have to consider that there could be a possible standoff in that desert, or it could have to do with walt possibly digging up that money again and paying to disappear w/ w/o his family. I think that we'll see the death of either Todd or Jesse in this episode (most likely todd) and perhaps todd's uncle and even Lydia.
4 more episodes, regardless of what happens, this episode could be very, very big.

Toxicity

Toxic to the touch
I'm only starting the second season. Out of the first season, my favorite episode is still the first, and my second favorite is the one where he rescues Jessie.

It will be interesting to see how my opinion of the show progresses, since I heard it only gets better!

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'm only starting the second season. Out of the first season, my favorite episode is still the first, and my second favorite is the one where he rescues Jessie.

It will be interesting to see how my opinion of the show progresses, since I heard it only gets better!

It really does get better from there. I actually thought Season 2 was the weakest season, but it's still more compelling than your average drama show. I would recommend staying out of this thread until you're caught up, just to avoid spoilers.

AD95

The last episode was one of the best episodes i've seen so far...... Man, after the episode was done I was still staring at my screen and thinking what will happen now.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I'm not going to talk about spoilers and stuff but wow. Honestly, this might have been the best episode of the whole show. No other episode before this one has managed to leave me as speechless as this one just did. It was amazing.

The feels from the episode this week. THE FEELS! That was by far the best episode in Breaking Bad. The episode plot stayed true to the name of the episode. The gunfight brought everything Walt had worked towards and crashed it to the ground at breakneck speed. I'm not afraid to admit it, but i choked up this whole episode and almost broke down with Walt throughout the episode. Give Breaking Bad all the Emmy's NOW.

Drummerdude

Last night may have been one of the best episodes of any television show ever. How can each episode get better than the last?

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
That episode was just one "holy crap holy crap holy crap" moment after another. By this point, it's obvious that:

[spoil]Walt will be returning to the ABQ to try and save Jesse from the Todd Squad. The interesting part will be seeing why he decides to go back.[/spoil]

Rezzo

Occasionally
That episode was just one "holy crap holy crap holy crap" moment after another. By this point, it's obvious that:

[spoil]Walt will be returning to the ABQ to try and save Jesse from the Todd Squad. The interesting part will be seeing why he decides to go back.[/spoil]

[spoil]I'm speculating this as well. There's other things which are bound to happen as well, such as the destruction of the White household, which you can see (I think) in the first episode of the current series. Another thing that'll be interesting is how he would find out that Jesse is still alive, after all there's no obvious trace to him actually being around from what I can see.[/spoil]

AD95

I've read that the next two episodes will be each 75 minutes!

Hope this is true.