• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breaking Bad

SaveMeJeebus

Fish are friends
Amazing show. I have been watching it since the beginning :D I too heard the next two episodes will be longer. I am excited. As for Better Call Saul, really? Okay, hurry up! xD

1Zekrom

#1 fan & collector
This is the best series ever, I only started watching it cause people kept telling me i look like Jesse lol, but very happy i did cause it's awesome.

AD95

This is the best series ever, I only started watching it cause people kept telling me i look like Jesse lol, but very happy i did cause it's awesome.

It sure is awesome. There may be some episodes that are boring as hell, but when you get to season 5 you will be staring at your screen after the episodes are done.

Too bad that there are only 2 episodes left... :(

1Zekrom

#1 fan & collector
It sure is awesome. There may be some episodes that are boring as hell, but when you get to season 5 you will be staring at your screen after the episodes are done.

Too bad that there are only 2 episodes left... :(

Yeah it's sad but I'm they're gonna end it soon rather than stretch it out and reach for storylines.

crobatman

Just got my netflix account going, I have heard good reviews, so I will check it out.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'm really sad that it's ending tonight, but at the same time, I'm so damn excited. It had to come to an end eventually, and I'm glad it's going out on a high mark.

xDWarrior

I am peeing myself with excitement right now. 4:20 hours to go! rawrrrrrr

All ends tonight. Good run.

Very satisfied with the ending of Breaking Bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Going to watch it tonight since it aired while I was in school. My body is ready.

LthePanda

This is a great show. Right now I am almost done with season 3 and for the first time in ages I am actually hooked on a television show (never really liked the walking dead and all that stuff).

This is the first time, on a tv show rather than an anime, in which I am unsure on whether I like or dislike the main character, Mr. White. Although this sounds like a bad thing; it truly is a good thing, because that means that his character has been developed to almost perfection by being extremely human.

1Zekrom

#1 fan & collector
Very satisfying ending. The best drama series i've ever watched. I would recommend it to all. Now let's see how the spin-off does.

Drummerdude

Why didn't the nazi's check the trunk?

I thought it was a great finale to a great show. Sundays won't be the same without it.

randomspot555

Why didn't the nazi's check the trunk?

I thought it was a great finale to a great show. Sundays won't be the same without it.

Jack and crew are not criminal masterminds. They're in fact, very sloppy. Shooting people in public, just dumping dead bodies in a ditch, engaging in public shootouts with law enforcement. That is stuff Gus would never do.

But the Aaryan Brotherhood aren't supposed to be the well oiled machine that Gustavo was.

This was a great ending with no loose ends. I personally wasn't outraged over endings like LOST which are much more vague, and mostly tied up character development rather than the elements surrounding the Lost story concerning the Island and whatnot. But this was a nice, conclusive ending.

And they did what I thought was impossible. They redeemed Walt, after the monster he became in 5a.

Aurablade

Big Bad Wolf
Watched it this morning (In France it came out at 6AM for us), i was sick all day in highschool ahah, best show ever.
My Mondays are gonna be empty as hell now.

Jordi

Terrific series. After months of convincing and raving about it, I finally got the parents to watch it and they're already up to season 5, episode 5.

Perfect ending.

Kamran11

I literally stopped watching this show for awhile because i was really getting irritated at Walter's wife around the time when she cheated on him she is sooooooo overly dramatic i couldn't take it she has been annoying me the majority of the series so far.