• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breaking Titles at the Chateau! (823)

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Viola was super cute in this episode. Like wow. Grant was pretty amusing, and weird.

But the best part of this episode....

...was the two brothers raping. Don't hate. yall

Uhhh....*rapping, one extra p makes a bug difference.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Mweh, I didn't like the rapping of the two brothers but I don't like rap in general. So I understand the look on Serena's face when the guys were doing their thing xD

The battles looked pretty well. And I like Viola's outfit.

Viola was cool as always, and her battle with Grant was good. Also, .... DAT WINK!

Alexa winked to Ash once too. Seems like a family trait. :p

Ok, I'm just going to make a guess and say that Bonnie thought Grant's Onix was cute in this episode, right?

Not only Onix, Bonnie called Dusknoir ''kawai'' as well. And then to think that Dusknoir is one of the last Ghost types I would call cute. Only Shuppet looks like a cute ghost to me.

Last edited:

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
So now viola joined her sister on having the hots for ash too? I smell a viola/alexa/serena/ash quadropod.

If that's true, then Serena going to have a love rival in Viola for Ash's affection. I'm hoping that Ash will increase his rank up to Grand Duke.

Janovy

Banned
Lol I just finished the episode. Serena was so annoyed by Nikola and Tesla. xD

Pikachu battling was unnecessary imo but I am at least glad Froakie and Fletchling were out too. I liked the whole Battle Chateau concept and I wouldn't mind seeing it again in the future. I also noticed that she called Dusknoir cute hehe. Wow, I love that girl. Overall, a really nice episode. This would have benefited from being a two-parter which would have not only allowed the battles to be more fleshed out but also allow Froakie or Fletchling to battle too.

And Grant was nice too imo he wasn't boring and I love his climbing obsession. :p

By the way guys there was no romance in this episode whatsoever.

NPT

Just a member
So now viola joined her sister on having the hots for ash too? I smell a viola/alexa/serena/ash quadropod.

Lol no, Alexa dosen't have hots for Ash. Actually, She supports Serena's crush. But I won't mind if Viola start crusing on Ash and Serena gets jealous. (jk) XD

Anyway, I hope Ash will come back to Battle Chateau for increasing his rank.

Last edited:

XXD17

Draco rex
If their names were Nikola and Tesla, wouldn't it have been better to have given them helioptile and heliolisk? At least the dusknoir loss would seem reasonable then lol...

Also, that move where onix had the blue "electricity" around its body...was that rock polish?

Last edited:
If their names were Nikola and Tesla, wouldn't it have been better to have given them helioptile and heliolisk? At least the dusknoir loss would seem reasonable then lol...

Also, that move where onix had the blue "electricity" around its body...was that rock polish?

Yes, it was Rock Polish

jrizza88

Meteorite
I thought it was a good episode. I wish I could understand what the brothers were saying, and what Grant was saying at the end when Clemont and co. started yelling things out loud lol. I kind of wish Ash's pikachu fought the Fletchinder too, but overall an 8.5 out of 10 hearts for this episode.

The ending makes me think that the gym battle will definitely be a 3 vs 3 now that all his pokemon seemed to be excited to fight. Here is hoping that it is a 3 vs 3. ( I am unsure if I am allowed to write down the 3rd or potential non confirmed pokemon for that gym battle).

-- Surskit breaks out of the 'tombs' with a beam of some sort,

I think it used Protect to prevent Rock tomb from damaging it the first time Onix used the attack on it!

Last edited:

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Man this episode got me mostly hooked.

I don't get why but Viola looked so damn cute this episode! sdfjskdhj I don't understand why qwq

Grant looked hilarious and just like in the games he hangs on everything.

Tesla...tesla...Tesla shock? :D /killed

I found this episode to be very entertaining due to facial expressions/looks and battles, not to mention grant's snazzy way of acting.

My only real gripe is that I never got to see the beauty that is the lady trainer class.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/7a/VSLady.png
She's so beautiful it's unfair...WHY THEY NO ANIMATE HER?! Q////Q

And by battles, I mean viola's battle was really nice...not the one hit KO ones. (I guess thats another gripe but ehh. lol)

Last edited:

Soniman

Break the Limit
I also was kinda confused at how pretty I found Viola in this episode, must be the high heels.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Really Grant?? Your going to compliment Pikachu for beating a Fletchling lol?? That's hilarious.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
So, based on what I've seen in the episode, the Battle Chateau is sort of like a country club (that allows commoners to enter) and you formally challenge other visitors to a battle in a manner similar to either casual conversation or sophisticated manner such as tossing your gloves on the ground (which I'm guessing are the writs like the ones in the game). Once you defeat an opponent, you either become a member starting at the baron level or descend to a higher level until you reach the Grand Duke status, is that right or is there anything I'm missing?

Last edited:

RickHoenn

Banned
This was a nice episode, decent battles, Grant and Viola seem like the perfect match imo XD

Can't wait for Ash vs. Grant official gym battle, I'm glad Froakie and Fletchling were out, also it'd be be nice if Cyllage gym match would be 3 vs. 3, Froakie and Fletchling looked determined. :p

My rating: 9.8/10 XY keeps on being great!!

Rohanator

Really Grant?? Your going to compliment Pikachu for beating a Fletchling lol?? That's hilarious.

At first Grant wasn't impressed with Ash simply calling out Electric attacks on a Flying type, what caught his attention was when Pikachu kept having the upperhand while using the Feather Dance weakened Iron Tail.

Also Fletchling is a god, I shall have none of this.

Any notice the Legendary battle theme for XY was used, I don't think any of the Legendary battles themes were in the series from my knowledge.w

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Probably gonna have to watch this episode to get the full experience... I've been slacking on actually watching the show ^^;

From the sounds of it though, it was a pretty good episode. Ash battling is never a bad thing, even if it is just Pikachu XD

I also was kinda confused at how pretty I found Viola in this episode, must be the high heels.
I thought it was the Butterfly like hairpiece...