• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breeding deerling in US/UM

keithpetrosky

I’m very confused on this.

Im trying to get Summer form Deerling in Nest ball. I’m breeding Male Fall form in Nest ball with Female Summer form in Premier ball. All I get is summer form in premier balls?

Ive also tried to breed the HA serene grace. Tried breeding both same form of deerling, two different forms, and deerling with ditto and none have serene grace.

Any help what I’m doing wrong is appreciated

BR4VE

Omega Ruby Base on Route 118, Right Side Beach
I’m very confused on this.

Im trying to get Summer form Deerling in Nest ball. I’m breeding Male Fall form in Nest ball with Female Summer form in Premier ball. All I get is summer form in premier balls?

Ive also tried to breed the HA serene grace. Tried breeding both same form of deerling, two different forms, and deerling with ditto and none have serene grace.

Any help what I’m doing wrong
Deerling's form changes automatically based upon the current season- (Referenced from) https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/585.shtml

The Following Message Is To Help You Breed For The Deerling Your Looking For, and Is Effective For Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon:

If you want a Nest Ball Deerling with Serene Grace Ability you'll need a Female Deerling with Serene Grace. Breed your Serene Grace Deerling with a Ditto in the Daycare, until you get a Female Serene Grace Deerling. When you have a Female Serene Grace Deerling, breed it with your Male Nest Ball Deerling in the Daycare until, you get a Deerling in a Nest Ball with the ability Serene Grace.
It'll happen by 'chance', so you'd have to keep breeding for it, until it hatches. Only Pokemon bred with the 'same' kind of Pokemon have a chance to pass either the Female, or Male Pokeball. If two Pokemon Breed, and they are both different kinds of Pokemon, then the Female Pokemon will always pass their ball. If you breed a Male, or a Female Pokemon with a Ditto, the Pokemon Egg will always have the Pokeball you bred with Ditto, never Ditto's Pokeball. When you collect your eggs, you can check what Pokeball they are in before they hatch, by veiwing the egg in your party, or P.C. You can put the Pokemon Eggs you don't want into the POK'E PELAGO hot spring to hatch eggs, then you 'can' release them to free up storage. (This explanation does not include, Pokemon Natures, IV breeding, and EV training.)

Last edited: