• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breeding & Egg Move Chains Help/Discussion Thread - Egg Moves list & FAQ in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windsor358

FriedChickenTrainer
breeding for several flawless IVs as well as special ability really sucks >:|

http://i45.*******.com/bbg9v.jpg

Attachments

• nvcd.jpg
    nvcd.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2

Schade

Metallic Wonder
^ I don't think so.. Slaking and Slowpoke-lines are the only ones else to learn Slack Off, I think

Magnaking

Looking for a Male adamant chimchar, with Thunderpunch. don't care for Evs or Ivs.

am planning on sending it to my next playthrough of pokemon black 2. to replace tepig.

^ I don't think so.. Slaking and Slowpoke-lines are the only ones else to learn Slack Off, I think

Slaking and Infernape lines also get it. But Smeargle is the only way to get Whirlwind and Slack Off.

Looking for a Male adamant chimchar, with Thunderpunch. don't care for Evs or Ivs.

am planning on sending it to my next playthrough of pokemon black 2. to replace tepig.

wrong place to post this.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
I just bred a Wooper with AncientPower, Water Pulse and Surf.Water Pulse and Surf wern't intended.This is for a ingame team for SoulSilver.The only IV it's 'good' at is Attack...BLAH.

Narin

The Forest Sage
okay so I've soft reset to get a dratini with 31 speed IV's now I'm looking to breed a dratini with 31 Atk and Spe IV's and jolly, so do i need to breed my current dratini (power anklet) with a jolly ditto (everstone) and hope i get 31 IV's in Atk too?

Kurei

ok so im quite new at breeding pokemon. I have pokemon white and i want to get an aron with dragon rage. so i have a male gible(with dragon rage) with dragon rage and a female aron. when i got an egg and finally got it to hatch it did not have dragon rage what did i I do worng

Dangertrout

ok so im quite new at breeding pokemon. I have pokemon white and i want to get an aron with dragon rage. so i have a male gible(with dragon rage) with dragon rage and a female aron. when i got an egg and finally got it to hatch it did not have dragon rage what did i I do worng

Dragon Rage is not an egg move for Aron, so it can't be passed on from the Gible.

Kaizer kun

Ive had some problems with IV breeding for some reason my power anklet isnt passing down the superior speed IV
Has anyone else had this problem?

Dangertrout

Ive had some problems with IV breeding for some reason my power anklet isnt passing down the superior speed IV
Has anyone else had this problem?

Are you using two power items? If so, the game will randomly choose which one to activate and that might be why it's not passing the speed IV

I got a lot of studying to do! Hahaha xd

Status
Not open for further replies.