• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breeding Help/Discussion and Egg Move Chains

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbrayster

Coral Eye Trainer
Dreamcoat said:
Clefairy is missing.
Try looking for its lowest evolution.

Cleffa
1. Amnesia: Wooper-->Marill-->Cleffa
2. Belly Drum: Belly Drum: Poliwag -> Marill -> Cleffa
3. Metronome: Clefairy-->Cleffa
4. Mimic: Jigglypuff-->Cleffa
5. Present: Delibird-->Snubull-->Cleffa
6. Splash: Hoppip-->Cleffa
7. Substitute: Kecleon-->Skitty-->Cleffa
8. Wish: Togetic-->Cleffa

Dreamcoat

djbrayster said:
Try looking for its lowest evolution.

Cleffa
1. Amnesia: Wooper-->Marill-->Cleffa
2. Belly Drum: Belly Drum: Poliwag -> Marill -> Cleffa
3. Metronome: Clefairy-->Cleffa
4. Mimic: Jigglypuff-->Cleffa
5. Present: Delibird-->Snubull-->Cleffa
6. Splash: Hoppip-->Cleffa
7. Substitute: Kecleon-->Skitty-->Cleffa
8. Wish: Togetic-->Cleffa
Oh yeah. Thanks.

W

wierd_Flygon

umm.. this is not really about learning moves.... but if u put a male Sceptile and a Ditto, will I get a Treecko?

djbrayster

Coral Eye Trainer
yes, only way to get a baby ditto I think is to breed two ditto. but I am not sure if even that works!

S

Shiny Ho-oh

shining mew you say that voltorb can't breed but it can it's in the no gender egg group you can breed it with a ditto and get an egg

M

Mayhood

... First of all, you cannot breed baby Ditto... Two Ditto will not produce an egg.

Secondly, Voltorb can't breed. Technically it can with Ditto but I would hardly call that breeding... Not that it matters or anything anyway because Voltorb doesn't have egg moves...

S

Shiny Ho-oh

Mayhood said:
... First of all, you cannot breed baby Ditto... Two Ditto will not produce an egg.

Secondly, Voltorb can't breed. Technically it can with Ditto but I would hardly call that breeding... Not that it matters or anything anyway because Voltorb doesn't have egg moves...
breeding is breeding weather it's with a ditto or any other pokemon it's still breeding

djbrayster

Coral Eye Trainer
whoa you cannot get ditto from an egg? o_O that seems freaky!

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
blackice2 said:
can FR LG breed?if s reply to me

You mean, can you breed in FR/LG?

Yes, on Four Island. You can only get there after you beat the E4.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
The Pokedex isn't working for me,so sorry if this is a dumb question...

I'm trying to get a Squirtle with a Bold Nature and Haze,so I trained a Surskit to level 37 so it could learn Haze.But there's never an egg when I go there.

So can Squirtle even breed with Surskit,and if not,how do I get a Squirtle with Haze?

J

Jeimuzu

I'm stuck, i'm trying to learn how to be a more competitive battler and i'm looking for a pokémon that can learn these moves (by breeding and/or level up)

*Endure
*Mirror Coat

I get confused when breeding...

This helped but i thought that you cant breed with a Nidoqueen;031; or Nidoking;034; to get Ether a Nidoran(female);029; or Nidoran(male);032;

D

dark feathered snake

o_0
i dont know....
somebody know how i cant breed a tyranitar whith ancient pòwer and dragon dance?
i have a long time lose in useless hibrids

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
You can't, it's an illegal moveset, meaning you can't breed both onto the same Tyranitar.

D

dark feathered snake

TRJessie579 said:
You can't, it's an illegal moveset, meaning you can't breed both onto the same Tyranitar.
¬¬U
(ya me temia eso...)
u_uU i have hope but no anymore
thanks bro....
o_o
um...theres another pokemon that can have this moveset???

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
Yep.

Swablu/Altaria
Bagon family
Dratini family
Horsea family
Latios
Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.