• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

breeding issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientMew

Training since 1998
Im trying to get me an Elekid that knows cross chop, so I bred these two together:

Electabuzz (female)
-quick attack
-leer
-Thunderpunch
-Flash

and

Machoke (male)
-Cross chop
-vital throw
-Strength
- (no attack)

and all i get from like 30 eggs is:

Elekid
-Quick attack
-leer
- (no attack)
- (no attack)

Can anybody explain why my elekid isn't getting cross chop? According to all the profiles on elekid that I've found online, it should inherit cross chop.

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
It's supposed to be the other way around. Electabuzz needs to be male and Machoke needs to be female.

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
Then I guess something's wrong with your game.

Nevski

Males pokemon passes attacks. Females gives what type of pokemon it would be.

btw, In this version electabuzz cant learn cross chop. just on Crystal, probably you r using silver or gold.

bonecold1

42 & still not dead
That's right. Elekid can learn Barrier, Karate Chop, Rolling Kick and Meditate as egg moves in Gold, Silver and Crystal but can only learn Cross Chop in Crystal.

AncientMew

Training since 1998
Ah! That's probably it, I've been trying on Gold and Silver. Thankyou you've been a big help.

Status
Not open for further replies.