1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Breeding Problem

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by shinigami13, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinigami13

shinigami13 SoulSilver ftw!

Well this is the first time I try to breed in my Ruby Version I'm trying to breed my Croconaw so I can have a Totodile I tried to breed it with a Whismur but it says they don't like each other will they still breed? If not with what Pokemon can I breed my Croconaw with?

2. micrec

micrec Well-Known Member

If it says that they don't get along or something, they can still breed but it'll be harder. When it says they rather play with other then they can't breed

3. Adzieboy

Adzieboy Master Trainer

4. shinigami13

shinigami13 SoulSilver ftw!

All right thanks for the help

5. Sarukarisha

Sarukarisha Retiring

Put in a ditto or some other water poke that is breedable with it. If they don't get along it will take longer and I've personally found the iv's are worse.

6. It only can takes dang much time, I have it too with my houndour/ditto.

7. Nukada

Nukada Kyogre Trainer

they only won't breed if the man says "They prefer to play with other pokemon rather than each other"

But unless your croconaw's female you won't get any totodiles.

8. Dratini927

Dratini927 Matt the Drat

They'll still breed. They won't breed if it says "The two prefer to play with other Pokemon." or "They're brimming with energy!"

*Closes*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.