• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breeding Shop of Legend's

LegendofFantasy

Hello, and welcome to the Breeding Shop of Legend's!

Rules:
-Post here first so we can work out a deal, then PM me after the deal is made.
-All forum rules apply, so no hacked Pokemon, etc.
-If I don't respond to your request, but I do respond to the request of someone after you, post again, otherwise, do not repeat post.
-I plan on checking this many times a day, but please be patient if I do not respond as something may come up stopping me from checking for a day or two.
-I'm using a point system for values, so please respect my values for things. I may negotiate, but generally, the points are a good guideline of what I will accept.
-I'm using a layout in steps for creating your custom Pokemon, but any steps may be skipped. For example, you can just pick a species and not worry about anything else and the point value will only count the species. Or if you want me to EV train a Pokemon for you, the point value will only count the EV training.
-I do not currently breed for IV's. Please do not ask me about them.

STEP 1: SPECIES (1 point each)
These are the evolution families that I can currently breed, in National Dex order. If you want a species not listed, I can probably get it and add it to the list. (CTRL+F helps here)

Bulbasaur *
Charmander
Squirtle *
Caterpie *
Weedle
Pidgey
Spearow
Ekans
Sandshrew *
Nidoran F
Nidoran M
Vulpix *
Jigglypuff
Zubat
Oddish *
Paras *
Venonat *
Diglett
Psyduck
Mankey
Growlithe
Poliwag
Abra
Machop
Bellsprout
Tentacool
Geodude
Ponyta
Slowpoke
Magnemite
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Seel
Grimer
Shellder
Gastly
Onix
Krabby
Voltorb *
Exeggcute
Cubone
Lickitung
Rhyhorn *
Chansey
Tangela *
Kangaskhan
Horsea
Goldeen
Staryu
Mr. Mime
Scyther
Pinsir *
Tauros
Magikarp *
Lapras *
Eevee *
Omanyte
Kabuto
Aerodactyl
Snorlax
Dratini *
Sentret
Hoothoot
Ledyba
Spinarak
Chinchou
Pichu *
Igglybuff
Togepi
Natu *
Mareep
Marill *
Sudowoodo
Hoppip
Aipom *
Sunkern
Yanma
Wooper
Murkrow
Wobbuffet
Girafarig
Dunsparce
Gligar
Snubbull
Qwilfish
Shuckle *
Heracross
Sneasel *
Teddiursa
Slugma
Swinub *
Corsola
Remoraid *
Delibird
Mantine
Skarmory
Houndour
Phanpy *
Smeargle
Tyrogue *
Elekid *
Magby
Smoochum
Miltank
Larvitar *
Torchic *
Poochyena *
Zigzagoon
Wurmple *
Lotad
Seedot
Wingull
Ralts *
Surskit
Shroomish
Nincada *
Whismur
Makuhita
Azurill *
Nosepass
Skitty
Sableye
Mawile
Aron
Meditite
Electrike
Plusle
Minun
Volbeat *
Illumise *
Roselia
Gulpin *
Carvanha
Wailmer
Numel *
Torkoal
Spoink *
Spinda
Trapinch
Swablu
Zangoose
Seviper *
Lunatone
Solrock
Barboach
Corphish
Lileep
Anorith
Kecleon *
Shuppet
Duskull
Tropius
Chimecho
Absol
Wynaut
Snorunt *
Spheal
Clampearl
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Bagon
Beldum
Starly
Bidoof
Budew
Cranidos
Shieldon
Burmy
Combee
Pachirisu *
Buizel
Shellos *
Drifloon
Chingling
Stunky
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Chatot
Spiritomb *
Gible *
Munchlax
Riolu
Hippopotas
Skorupi
Croagunk *
Carnivine
Mantyke
Snover *
Rotom
Patrat
Lillipup *
Purrloin
Pansage
Pansear *
Panpour *
Pidove *
Blitzle *
Roggenrola
Woobat
Drilbur *
Audino
Timburr
Tympole *
Throh
Sawk
Sewaddle *
Venipede *
Basculin
Sandile
Dwebble
Scraggy
Siglilyph
Tirtouga
Archen
Trubbish
Zorua
Gothita
Solosis
Ducklett
Vanillite
Deerling
Emolga *
Karrablast
Foongus
Alomomola
Joltik *
Ferroseed
Klink *
Litwick
Axew
Cubchoo *
Cryogonal
Shelmet
Stunfisk *
Mienfoo
Druddigon
Golett
Pawniard
Rufflet *
Vullaby
Heatmor
Durant
Deino
Larvesta
Chespin
Fennekin *
Froakie *
Bunnelby
Fletchling *
Scatterbug (Polar Pattern)
Litleo
Flabébé *
Skiddo
Pancham
Furfrou
Espurr *
Honedge
Spritzee *
Swirlix
Inkay *
Binacle
Skrelp
Clauncher
Helioptile *
Tyrunt
Amaura
Hawlucha
Dedenne *
Carbink
Goomy
Klefki
Phantump
Pumpkaboo
Bergmite
Noibat *

STEP 2: NATURE
This section is subject to change at any time. As I add to my Ditto horde, more natures will be added for 0.5.

Adamant (0.5 points)
Bashful (0.5 points)
Brave (0.5 points)
Careful (0.5 points)
Calm (0.5 points)
Docile (0.5 points)
Hardy (0.5 points)
Impish (0.5 points)
Jolly (0.5 points)
Lax (0.5 points)
Lonely (0.5 points)
Mild (0.5 points)
Modest (0.5 points)
Naive (0.5 points)
Naughty (0.5 points)
Rash (0.5 points)
Serious (0.5 points)
Timid (0.5 points)
All other natures (1 point)

STEP 3: ABILITY
This section is subject to change at any time.

Standard Ability (0.5 points)
Hidden Ability (1 point) - Only available for some Pokemon, but ask if you want and I'll see what I can do. No promises, though. Definitely available for Pokemon with *.

STEP 4: GENDER

100% Gender (Free)
87.5% Gender (Free)
75% Gender (Free)
50% Gender (Free)
25% Gender (0.25 points)
12.5% Gender (0.5 points)

STEP 5: MOVESET
Make sure that your moveset is possible before requesting.

Level Up Move (0.5 points)
TM/HM Move (0.25 points) - I have every TM except for Battle Maison ones. I will list the ones that I get here as I get them.
Egg Move (0.5 to 1 points) - Depends on difficulty of getting it.

STEP 6: LEVELING UP
This is very negotiable. Also, any Level Up move that you want the Pokemon to learn in the leveled range can be added for free.
This is subject to change, depending on the amount of spare time I have.
If you do not want EV Training (see STEP 8), there will be random EVs on the Pokemon.

~10 levels (~0.25 points)
Higher than Level 50 will be a lot more.

STEP 7: EVOLVING
This section is subject to change.
If you do not want EV Training (see STEP 8) and your Pokemon requires leveling up, there will be random EVs on the Pokemon.

Basic Level Up Evolution (See STEP 6)
Basic Trade Evolution (Free)
Shelmet and Karrablast (Free, provided you trade over the other of ther pair)
Leaf, Fire, Water, Thunder Stone Evolution (0.25 points) - Free if you supply the item (trading me a copy of it when I trade you the Pokemon)
Sun, Moon, Shiny, Dawn, Dusk Stone Evolution (0.5 points) - Free if you supply the item (trading me a copy of it when I trade you the Pokemon)
Happiness Evolution (1 point)
Item Trade Evolution (2 points) - Free if you supply the item (trading me a copy of it when I trade you the Pokemon)
Tyrogue (STEP 6 + 0.25 points)
Shedinja (Free with Ninjask, otherwise see STEP 6) - If you want Ninjask and Shedinja, make it clear which one should get leveling, etc.
Gender Based Evolution (See STEP 4)
Item Level Up Evolution (2 points) - Free if you supply the item (trading me a copy of it when I trade you the Pokemon)
Location Based Evolution (Free)
Mantyke and Pancham (Free)
Sylveon (0.25 points)

STEP 8: EV TRAINING
This is subject to change, depending on the amount of spare time I have. Let me know if you would like for the Pokemon not to gain levels, because I can Super Train, but it takes longer.

Full Training (2 points)

STEP 9: POKERUS

Pokerus (1.5 points)

WANTS:
Very subject to change.

Leaf, Fire, Water, Thunder Stones (0.25 points)
Sun, Moon, Shiny, Dawn, Dusk Stones (0.5 points)
Trade/Level Up Evolution Items (like Metal Coat or Sachet) (1-2 points, depending on rarity)
Mega Evolution Stones (2 - 3 points, depending on if it's a version exclusive or not.)
Rare Items (Master Ball, Battle Maison Items, etc.) (~2-4 points. Negotiable)
Pokemon I want that is not on my list (1 - 4 points, depending on the rarity of the Pokemon and if it has its Hidden Ability. Negotiable.)
French Pokemon (1 - 4, depending on rarity. First evolutions are preferable. Negotiable)
Other Foreign Language Pokemon (0.5 - 2, depending on rarity. First evolutions are preferable. Negotiable.)(Not currently very interested in these, so expect a lower value)
Legendary Pokemon (5 - 6 points, depending on whether I have it or not. Negotiable.)
Shiny Pokemon (6 - 8 points, depending on level, nature, ability, untouched or not, species, etc. Negotiable.)

Legendary Pokemon I Already Have:
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde
Mewtwo
Articuno

French Pokemon I Already Have:
Sandslash
Shellder
Cloyster
Hawlucha
Axew
Fraxure
Haxorus
Bunnelby
Diggersby
Wooper
Quagsire
Staravia
Staraptor
Golem

Other Foreign Language Pokemon I Already Have:
Karrablast (JPN)
Escavalier (JPN)
Heracross (JPN)
Pupitar (JPN)
Tyrannitar (JPN)
Shelmet (JPN)
Accelgor (JPN)
Pikachu (JPN)
Vivillion (JPN)
Sliggoo (JPN)
Ditto (JPN)
Larvesta (JPN)
Volcarona (JPN)
Stunfisk (JPN)
Spritzee (JPN)
Spoink (JPN)
Grumpig (JPN)
Omanyte (ITA)
Omastar (ITA)
Vivillion (ITA)
Ducklett (ITA)
Swanns (ITA)
Charmander (GER)
Charmeleon (GER)
Charizard (GER)
Froakie (GER)
Frogadier (GER)
Greninja (GER)
Throh (SPA)
Pancham (SPA)
Pangoro (SPA)

Note: I've stopped recording all of the foreign Pokemon that I have here, so just ask me if you want to trade any.

Note: None of these are for trade.

Happy trading!

Last edited:

LegendofFantasy

Over the past couple days, I have been editing this to add various new things that I can offer. In total I've probably added around 60 Pokemon since this thread started. Some notables are all of the fossil Pokemon, many rarities such as Rotom, and Pokerus. As well, I have updated my wants to include Monsoon Vivillion.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
First post yeah lol

Species: scyther
Nature: adamant
Ability: technition

Offer: any evolution stone or 2 on a hidden ability dratini/bulbasaur/gyarados/pikachu all with pokerus

Hopefully it can be made.

LegendofFantasy

First post yeah lol

Species: scyther
Nature: adamant
Ability: technition

Offer: any evolution stone or 2 on a hidden ability dratini/bulbasaur/gyarados/pikachu all with pokerus

Hopefully it can be made.

Sure! It will probably take a bit of time, especially since I'm going out for about two hours now, but after that, I'll breed it. I'd prefer the Hidden ability Bulbasaur with a Shiny Stone. I'll send you a PM when it's ready.

Lego_man2323

Honor Guard
How many points could a French eevee net me?

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Sure! It will probably take a bit of time, especially since I'm going out for about two hours now, but after that, I'll breed it. I'd prefer the Hidden ability Bulbasaur with a Shiny Stone. I'll send you a PM when it's ready.

Okay sounds great thank you

kablay

Freek
Hi, do you have access to Storm Drain Lileep? I have a French Minun and French Wooper, several other foreign language Pokemon, and Drought Vulpix to offer. (Along with a Fire/Thunder/Leaf Stone if you want one).

Pandemic26

Pokemon : Gastly/Haunter
Nature : Timid
IV's : Not a deal breaker but would be awesome if it had SpA or Speed rather High

Offer : Shiny Palpitoad ( Serious nature ) Would be nice if you could pm. Very hard to track all of my posts.

Thanks, Kcco!

LegendofFantasy

Not that I can see at the moment. Btw, can you mark which pokémon you have hidden ability for just so people don't ask for one you don't have?

I've considered doing that, and probably will within the next day or so, but hadn't because I'm getting new ones all the time and can often find quick trades for ones I don't have. But I think I will mark them soon to remove confusion.

Elendil8

When you say "Pokemon I want that is not on my list (1 - 4 points, depending on the rarity of the Pokemon and if it has its Hidden Ability. Negotiable.)" does that just mean any Pokemon not listed under your haves or do you have a list elsewhere? I am interested in a few Pokemon on your list for Dex completion and have access to a number of Pokemon you have not listed.