• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breeding Shop of Legend's

poketr

LegendofFantasy has informed me to let any potential traders know to PM him for the time being. His power is out at his home, as they are doing repairs in his neighbourhood and will be out for a while.

kablay

Freek
I don't right now, but within the next few days I should be getting access to it.

That's fine. In the meantime, would you trade a Shellos with Storm Drain for one of my French Pokemon? (Is it safe to assume that my Timid, Drought Vulpix is a fair trade for your HA Dratini?)

LegendofFantasy

When you say "Pokemon I want that is not on my list (1 - 4 points, depending on the rarity of the Pokemon and if it has its Hidden Ability. Negotiable.)" does that just mean any Pokemon not listed under your haves or do you have a list elsewhere? I am interested in a few Pokemon on your list for Dex completion and have access to a number of Pokemon you have not listed.

Yep. This is my only list, so any Pokemon not listed here are Pokemon that I would like.

LegendofFantasy has informed me to let any potential traders know to PM him for the time being. His power is out at his home, as they are doing repairs in his neighbourhood and will be out for a while.

Thanks for informing everybody. My power is finally back now, so please post here to work out a deal rather than PMing me.

That's fine. In the meantime, would you trade a Shellos with Storm Drain for one of my French Pokemon? (Is it safe to assume that my Timid, Drought Vulpix is a fair trade for your HA Dratini?)

Definitely to both. I'd prefer the Minun for the Shellos. I'll need a bit of time to breed it. I'll PM you when it's ready.

iTarTar

Interested in a male Squirtle with Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere and Rain Dish?

Elendil8

Yep. This is my only list, so any Pokemon not listed here are Pokemon that I would like.

In that case, I am interested in the following to go towards filling my dex;

Seel
Tangela
Pinsir
Elekid
Zangoose
Lileep
Anorith
Cranidos
Spiritomb
Tirtouga
Joltik
Tyrunt

and I have access to the following that do not appear in your list;

Ekans
Mankey
Growlithe
Horsea
Chinchou
Togepi
Natu
Sunkern
Girafarig
Skarmory
Magby
Wurmple
Shroomish
Sableye
Minun
Numel
Spoink
Seviper
Lunatone
Tropius
Snorunt
Relicanth
Bronzor
Carnivine
Munna
Blitzle
Audino
Scraggy
Minccino
Emolga
Alomola
Klink
Vullaby
Heatmor
Larvesta
Scatterbug (Garden, Elegant)

LegendofFantasy

In that case, I am interested in the following to go towards filling my dex;

Seel
Tangela
Pinsir
Elekid
Zangoose
Lileep
Anorith
Cranidos
Spiritomb
Tirtouga
Joltik
Tyrunt

and I have access to the following that do not appear in your list;

Ekans
Mankey
Growlithe
Horsea
Chinchou
Togepi
Natu
Sunkern
Girafarig
Skarmory
Magby
Wurmple
Shroomish
Sableye
Minun
Numel
Spoink
Seviper
Lunatone
Tropius
Snorunt
Relicanth
Bronzor
Carnivine
Munna
Blitzle
Audino
Scraggy
Minccino
Emolga
Alomola
Klink
Vullaby
Heatmor
Larvesta
Scatterbug (Garden, Elegant)

Great! I'd like:
Mankey
Growlithe
Togepi
Natu
Sunkern
Skarmory
Magby
Wurmple
Lunatone
Tropius
Audino
Vullaby

I'm PM you when I'm ready to trade (Probably will be either tomorrow or Monday).

Earnste

Hey there, I'd like a hidden ability bulbasaur, I have a French staravia for trade or a Japanese sawk or dedenne. Pm me if you're interested

2797jake

So I have some foreign pokemon you might be interested in, I am not making a request until I know how many points you can give me for them. PMing me is probably the best.
all JPN but snorlax is GER
skorupi, pikachu, helioptile, shuckle, beldum, mr. mime, litleo, axew, and snorlax.

2797jake

I also have soem pokemon that do not appear to be on your list
Beldum(the jpn one above and non-foreign)
spheal
sudowoodo
larvesta
spoink

and also a SPA remoraid, along with a GER pawniard... but I got it though a trade and it has a rather unfortunate nickname relating to Germany.

shadowF

Hi is the rufflet free? because I would like one I don't care about nature or anything though. If it is not free then is there anything you would like that can be obtained at the very beginning of the game? Because I can get you that.

shadowF

I got one from new jersey.
Also one from California.

shadowF

Okay pm when you are ready.

Khaoscontrol

Obsessor Collector
Do you currently breed for IVs at all? I've been searching for a 31/x/x/31/x/31 Modest or Timid Houndour. I can have a Master Ball, a Yveltal, Imposter Ditto, etc.

Hello ill I would care for tody is a scythes holding a metal coat so it'll evolve my fc is4468-1442-4012 pls reply to me by pm and also if possible a onix holding the item it evolves with pm me if you can do it and also tell me what u would like

Kewzu

Hey ill trade you 2 metal coats for a hidden ability female gligar? or maybe something from my sig?

EDIT typo

Last edited: