• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breeding Shop of Legend's

Mye

Someone has to win..
Want: lv100 modest vivillion ev'd 252sp.atk/252speed/4hp with pkrs (total is 7.5 points)

Offer: lv58 hardy/sheer force JPN conkeldurr, lv4 docile/static JPN pikachu, lv58 bold/sturdy FRE golem, lv48 quiet/sap sipper JPN sliggoo (total is 8-12 points).

LegendofFantasy

Want: lv100 modest vivillion ev'd 252sp.atk/252speed/4hp with pkrs (total is 7.5 points)

Offer: lv58 hardy/sheer force JPN conkeldurr, lv4 docile/static JPN pikachu, lv58 bold/sturdy FRE golem, lv48 quiet/sap sipper JPN sliggoo (total is 8-12 points).

Would a lower level be acceptable (say around 50)? I don't have as much free time over the next few weeks as I'd like.

Mye

Someone has to win..
I could do lv15, if that'd be easier. Also, to then balance out the deal (totals being 5 for the vivillion and 8-12 for the pkmn I mentioned), you could help me transfer pkmn from my x to my y at a rate of .75 per pkmn (or 4 pkmn for 3 points). Then you could get what you want and I'd be able to finally reset my x.

LegendofFantasy

I could do lv15, if that'd be easier. Also, to then balance out the deal (totals being 5 for the vivillion and 8-12 for the pkmn I mentioned), you could help me transfer pkmn from my x to my y at a rate of .75 per pkmn (or 4 pkmn for 3 points). Then you could get what you want and I'd be able to finally reset my x.

Ok, that sounds great. I'll PM you tomorrow when I'm ready, unless you'll be on later tonight. Let me know if you are; I'll be online for a while yet.

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
I'll let you know if I get any more foreigners (been catching pikachu in hopes of acquiring a light ball, wonder trading all that don't).

Mye

Someone has to win..
(Accidental double post). If possible, would I be able to get a few more pkmn ev'd? Just recently acquired a flawless adamant/marvel scale dratini and flawless adamant/sand rush drilbur from wonder trades, would probably be quicker if you did them for me.

LegendofFantasy

(Accidental double post). If possible, would I be able to get a few more pkmn ev'd? Just recently acquired a flawless adamant/marvel scale dratini and flawless adamant/sand rush drilbur from wonder trades, would probably be quicker if you did them for me.

Sure! I won't be able to tonight, but PM me tomorrow, and we should be able to work that out.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Remove drilbur, add a flawless skrelp/slowpoke to the list. Also, I was breeding off pkmn earlier and managed to find something that could fetch you a ton of offers in your shop. I'd rather not reveal what it is in public, but let's just say that annoying things come in small packages.

LegendofFantasy

Remove drilbur, add a flawless skrelp/slowpoke to the list. Also, I was breeding off pkmn earlier and managed to find something that could fetch you a ton of offers in your shop. I'd rather not reveal what it is in public, but let's just say that annoying things come in small packages.

Cool! I should be able to EV train at least one of them tonight and the rest tomorrow/Saturday depending on the amount of spare time I have.

Evandamonster

Poke Philosopher
I'm just getting into gen 6 so I don't have much to offer.

-I'd like an adamant technician scizor with pokerus ( I can provide the metal coat)

All I really have to offer at the moment are my Xerneas, a sun stone, a leaf stone, and 48 Battle Points I can use to buy a Battle Maison item of your choice.

LegendofFantasy

I'm just getting into gen 6 so I don't have much to offer.

-I'd like an adamant technician scizor with pokerus ( I can provide the metal coat)

All I really have to offer at the moment are my Xerneas, a sun stone, a leaf stone, and 48 Battle Points I can use to buy a Battle Maison item of your choice.

I would definitely do Scizor for Xerneas. I'll send you a PM when I'm ready to trade.

Hello! Wow! Your set up is really impressive, it's kinda overwhelming, but keep in mind I'm not the best gamer and EV/IV stuff confuses me immensely. In any case, I have a shiny Gible and I was wondering, if you deal in shiny, I'd really like a shiny!Trapinch for it, but only if you can! PM me if my request is within the realm of possibility. Thanks for your time! Seeking that shine

KDsage

poke fan
Sorry this list might be kinda long.Jap-froakie, scatterbug, klefki, two ditto, two skiddo, honedge, munchlaxExeggcute, two gible, minun, arcanine , pansear, spoink, lunatone, zoruaBergmite (HA), eevee, woobat, gulpin, farfetch'd, azurill, & shroomish.Ger-crustle, fearow, rioluA french mienfoo(HA) and a spanish swirlixIll give them all to you for a 4iv ditto/ for a 5iv ditto ill throw inA jap mewtwo wt its Y megastone(All poke lvs are random so are natures and abilities)FC:0920-0810-5070sekuEST

LegendofFantasy

Sorry this list might be kinda long.Jap-froakie, scatterbug, klefki, two ditto, two skiddo, honedge, munchlaxExeggcute, two gible, minun, arcanine , pansear, spoink, lunatone, zoruaBergmite (HA), eevee, woobat, gulpin, farfetch'd, azurill, & shroomish.Ger-crustle, fearow, rioluA french mienfoo(HA) and a spanish swirlixIll give them all to you for a 4iv ditto/ for a 5iv ditto ill throw inA jap mewtwo wt its Y megastone(All poke lvs are random so are natures and abilities)FC:0920-0810-5070sekuEST

Sorry, I don't breed IV's, so I don't have any 4/5 IV Dittos (that I know about, anyways). And in any case, I already have a good deal of what you're offering. Is there anything else you are interested in?

Cisco100

I actually don't see anything that I really like so how about I just trade them over to you for whatever you wanna give me that you think is fair.