• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breeding Shop of Legend's

LegendofFantasy

I know this might sound like a weird request, but...
Would it be entirely at all Possible to get a HA Noibat and a HA Inkay in Luxury Balls? If it's not, that's perfectly fine. I think I'd be willing to give up a Metal Coat, DeepSeaScale and I can work to get you some Battle Maison items, since you probably have to go more out of your way for this. Again, sorry if the request is too hard.

Sorry, I got both of them through trading, and I don't think that they are in Luxury Balls. Is there anything else you were interested in?

I'd like two Archen please! One Adamant and one Jolly, with one being male and one female. Which adds up to 3.5 points. I have the following perfect 5 IV Pokemon to offer: Ghastly and Electrike. I have 4 IV Pokemon as well: speed boost jolly Torchic and strong jaw Tyrunt. I can purchase evolution stones, too. I think a fair deal would be two of those plus two evolution stones (fire, water, or leaf) for the two Archen- what do you think?
My FC is in my signature.

So any two of the Pokemon, right? If so, I'd like Electrike and Torchic with a Fire and a Water stone. I'll PM you when I'm ready to trade (should be before Monday at the latest).

hotchmun

So any two of the Pokemon, right? If so, I'd like Electrike and Torchic with a Fire and a Water stone. I'll PM you when I'm ready to trade (should be before Monday at the latest).

Excellent! I'll hold onto them for you. :) Thanks sooooo much.

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Sorry, I got both of them through trading, and I don't think that they are in Luxury Balls. Is there anything else you were interested in?

Nah, not at the moment, sorry. Thanks for letting me know, though!

Hatmaster15

Dunsparce Defender
Could I ask for a HA Blitzle with a Lonely or Naughty nature? I'd also prefer it to be female but it's not essential. I can offer some foreign language pokemon including a French Helioptile, German Goomy, Pinsir, Medidtite and Illumise, Japanese Weedle, Honedge or Farfetch'd and I also have a spare whipped dream and a moon stone available. Or if theres anything in particular you're interested in I can have a look and see if I have it :)

Seanymac

How much would a golett/golurk with its hidden ability go for? I got a Japanese pansage and a manetric mega stone and a few evolution items

LegendofFantasy

Could I ask for a HA Blitzle with a Lonely or Naughty nature? I'd also prefer it to be female but it's not essential. I can offer some foreign language pokemon including a French Helioptile, German Goomy, Pinsir, Medidtite and Illumise, Japanese Weedle, Honedge or Farfetch'd and I also have a spare whipped dream and a moon stone available. Or if theres anything in particular you're interested in I can have a look and see if I have it :)
I'd like either the French Helioptile or a Minun (any Minun will do) with either of those evolutionary items. I'll PM you when I'm ready to trade.

How much would a golett/golurk with its hidden ability go for? I got a Japanese pansage and a manetric mega stone and a few evolution items

Sorry, I don't currently have access to Golett's Hidden Ability. Is there anything else you were interested in?

Last edited:

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Hey I'd like Venonat, Voltorb, Rhyhorn, Tangela and Lapras all with HA
I can offer Sableye, Sandile, Mawile, Abra and Gligar all with HA

M interested in a female togepi with adamant nature and if possible pls let it have super luck need it to have super luck absolutely need super luck.can offer a foreign Rotom also looking for a gligar with the ability that when it evolves gives it poison heal will offer Japanese claw other or French Rhyhorn or Japanese floated or Spain helioptile

Last edited:

LegendofFantasy

Hey I'd like Venonat, Voltorb, Rhyhorn, Tangela and Lapras all with HA
I can offer Sableye, Sandile, Mawile, Abra and Gligar all with HA
Sure, I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.

M interested in a female togepi with adamant nature and if possible pls let it have super luck need it to have super luck absolutely need super luck.can offer a foreign Rotom also looking for a gligar with the ability that when it evolves gives it poison heal will offer Japanese claw other or French Rhyhorn or Japanese floated or Spain helioptile
Sorry, I don't currently have HA Togepi, but I can let you know when I do get one. Also, I'll be getting HA Gligar soon (see above), so if you don't mind waiting, I can let you know when I can trade you one. Do you happen to have a French Rotom?

I have a Japanese lv 1 Rotom I can trade for a ha ability gligar that gets poison heal

eyeOOs

Squirtle Squadie
Species: Rotom
Nature: Modest

I would like the above guy, and I am offering variety of Sun/Moon stones and a 5IV Timid Magician Fennekin. Are you interested in any of these?

LegendofFantasy

Species: Rotom
Nature: Modest

I would like the above guy, and I am offering variety of Sun/Moon stones and a 5IV Timid Magician Fennekin. Are you interested in any of these?

I'm interested in the Fennekin. I'll PM you when I'm ready to trade.

Update for everyone: I have been very busy lately (exam season), and have not gotten a chance to finish anyone's orders yet. I will be getting to them as fast as I can, and will keep you posted on whether or not I'm ready to trade. I am still accepting requests, but just know that it will take some time.

Last edited:

golem12

Dragon Trainer
i am looking for a random eevee actually seven i am playing y in french so give me seven non legend pokes you want and i'll try to get them

!ssy

Species: Riolu
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Prankster (HA)
Moveset: Bullet Punch

Offer: I can breed you any of the following pokemon with perfect 5IV - from Germany
Horsea - Timid - Swift Swim
Goomy - Modest - Gooey
Charmander - Timid - Blaze
Poliwag - Modest - Swift Swim (HA)
Deino - Modest
Magikarp - Adamant - Swift Swim
Gible - Jolly - Rough Skin (HA) (Eggmove: Outrage)
Pinsir - Adamant - Moldbreaker
Gligar - Impish - Immunity
Gastly - Timid - Levitate
Abra - Timid - Magic Guard
Klefki - Impish - Prankster
Mawile - Adamant - Intimidate
Kangashkan - Adamant - Scrappy

Think I forgot some though :D

let me know what you'd like

Last edited:

★Shiny Sylveon★

Pokemon I'm Interested In:
1 Bold HA Female Eevee
1 Calm HA Female Eevee
1 Modest Female Eevee with any ability

Pokemon I'm Offering:
Solar Power Japanese Charmander
Shiny Tauros
Aggronite
Houndoominite
Manectite
Hereccronite
Zapdos [
Vivillion [ River Pattern ]

Wondering if you can finish in about 2 - 3 days?
THX! ^_^

Mifander

Hey, I'm just curious about how many points a shiny electrike would be worth, it doesn't have any good iv's or anything unfortunately, but seeing its still a shiny.

LegendofFantasy

Note to everybody: I have been very busy with exams these past few weeks, but I will be getting going with this again soon. Anyone who's request that I have not updated them about who does not still want to trade, let me know.

i am looking for a random eevee actually seven i am playing y in french so give me seven non legend pokes you want and i'll try to get them

Ok, I'm definitely interested in this trade; I'll keep you posted.

Species: Riolu
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Prankster (HA)
Moveset: Bullet Punch

Offer: I can breed you any of the following pokemon with perfect 5IV - from Germany
Horsea - Timid - Swift Swim
Goomy - Modest - Gooey
Charmander - Timid - Blaze
Poliwag - Modest - Swift Swim (HA)
Deino - Modest
Magikarp - Adamant - Swift Swim
Gible - Jolly - Rough Skin (HA) (Eggmove: Outrage)
Pinsir - Adamant - Moldbreaker
Gligar - Impish - Immunity
Gastly - Timid - Levitate
Abra - Timid - Magic Guard
Klefki - Impish - Prankster
Mawile - Adamant - Intimidate
Kangashkan - Adamant - Scrappy

Think I forgot some though :D

let me know what you'd like

I'd be interested in the Magikarp, but it will take me some time, as I have quite a backlog. I'll keep you posted.

Pokemon I'm Interested In:
1 Bold HA Female Eevee
1 Calm HA Female Eevee
1 Modest Female Eevee with any ability

Pokemon I'm Offering:
Solar Power Japanese Charmander
Shiny Tauros
Aggronite
Houndoominite
Manectite
Hereccronite
Zapdos [
Vivillion [ River Pattern ]

Wondering if you can finish in about 2 - 3 days?
THX! ^_^

I probably wouldn't be able to finish in a couple of days since I still have a couple of exams. Let me know if that's alright with you.

Hey, I'm just curious about how many points a shiny electrike would be worth, it doesn't have any good iv's or anything unfortunately, but seeing its still a shiny.

I'd value it at 6.5 points.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
Note to everybody: I have been very busy with exams these past few weeks, but I will be getting going with this again soon. Anyone who's request that I have not updated them about who does not still want to trade, let me know.

Ok, I'm definitely interested in this trade; I'll keep you posted.
i know that feeling about the exam.

and if you want i can get you a rotom it is the only legendary i am wilingly to offer because it isn't actually a legend

Last edited: