• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brendan/Ruby club 2.0

which pokemon should brendan/ruby use as his lead?

• blaziken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ninjask

• mightyena

• lanturn

• salamence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
Wonder where he got that hair, Norman nor Prof. Birch has that...or Caroline or Prof. Birch's wife. Maybe from his grandpa or grandma? o_O
Well, let's see...I played as May in Ruby, but if I would have known about Ruby I would've played as Brendan, even if they're different people...and played as Brendan in Emerald. (Don't have Sapphire...sigh)
th_a43.jpg

Before you ask me, yes, that's Brendan.

Pearl

< I bite!!!!!!!!!!!!
May Maple said:
Wonder where he got that hair, Norman nor Prof. Birch has that...or Caroline or Prof. Birch's wife. Maybe from his grandpa or grandma? o_O
*wonders*
he has white hair 4 real thats kinda freaky

Last edited:

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Thanks for letting me =D And do you reckon he will ever be in the anime?

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
Hmm, I's say...probably not. I'm not saying he'll never be, but it's just...eh. He was sorta in a movie, as we've said, but it was for, what 2 seconds? It would be awesome, though.

Angelic Elf Ivy

Ok! Finally came back! ^^;;
*turns on cloning machine*
Who wants a clone! >=3

0.o
Mom: Whoops! Just dropped my kid in the washer. Ah well, he'll be fine.
Brendan: Eeps! Help!
Mom: *continues folding dry clothes*
Brendan: Wha! I want out! T_T
0.o
Creepy idea....

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
I want a clone! ^^,
o_O Scary.

Can I join? Ruby/Brendan is AWESOME. (What's scary is that my bro's name is Brendan. XD)

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
Hmm...
Brendan. *Ruby cries*
He's even more girly now...ehh...
o_O Yes.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
IF Brendan has white hair (It still has not been proven)

Then I would think it was a birth defect, or he is Albino :/

Mitsukai

Ivymoonrose said:
Ok! Finally came back! ^^;;
*turns on cloning machine*
Who wants a clone! >=3

0.o
0.o
Creepy idea....
I want a clone too!

Angelic Elf Ivy

Spirit Rubi said:
Can I join? Ruby/Brendan is AWESOME. (What's scary is that my bro's name is Brendan. XD)
You're in. ^^

Random H3RO- Could be... *shrugs* We could change his hair color though. >=3 *holds up different colored hair dyes*

May-
*Brendan walks into cloning machine* *few minutes later* *two Brendans walk out of cloning machine*
Cloned Brendan- *looks sleepy*
Brendan- *goes and stands by Ruby again*

angel_with_freedom- sure! which one?

Pearl

< I bite!!!!!!!!!!!!
can i have a clone of both of them? if not lil' brendan
maybe when brendan was little...
*brendan sticks head in the sink*
mum: be careful theres bleach in there
*brendan hair loses all its colour*
^ a bit mad but it could happen

Last edited:

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
Whee! *hugs clone Brendan*
Maybe his mom ate bleach when she was pregnant...
Or, maybe his hair wasn't always white, and he dyed it one day...

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Ivymoonrose said:
0.o
0.o
Creepy idea....
A bit farfetched, though.

May Maple said:
Maybe his mom ate bleach when she was pregnant...
Maybe that's why we never heard or seen Brendan's mom; she died because of bad eating habits. =/

May Maple said:
Or, maybe his hair wasn't always white, and he dyed it one day...
Could be. But it'd be kinda odd for somebody to dye their hair white...maybe he had a sense of fashion.

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
Yeah, white hair's fashionable...for 80 year olds. I hope my cloned Brendan didn't hear that...^^;

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Maybe he bleached his hair white to NOT fit in a crowd? or so that he would stand out, he may have wanted to be the 'different' one :/

lmao you guys !!!

some anime's are like that ... example would be some anime girls have pink, purple ect ect hair ...
and i've seen animes' that have guys with white hair ....

but if you look ... brendan 2 pieces of hair by his ears that barely stick out of the bandana are white ... and ruby's are black ... so i think that might be good enough for a speck of proof

Ivy ! sign me up for a brendan clone !!!

lmaoo !!!

Brendan's mom was doing laundry on an ordinary day.
A little boy at the age of five by the name of Brendan walked in to help his mother with her laundry.
"Mom would you like some help?" he asked politely.
"Sure Brendan, you can put the clothes in the washer." Brendan's mom handed him the basket of clotheing and sent him to the washers.
brendan was putting the clothes in when he reached to far in.
he accidently dropped his handball. As he went in to get it, his mother,thinking her son had already finished and left, closed the washer door and turned it on.She had just put in the bleach when she heard a faint yell."Wow that sounded alot like Brendan." Thats when she looked down to see a little hand banging on the washer door from the inside."Oh my God!"
she quickly open the washer door and her son came barreling out with her clothes. She picked him up and asked him if he was okay.
He looked at her and said " Yes mom, but there's on problem?"
"yes?" she asked.
"MY HAIR IS BLEACHED WHITE!!!!"
Brendan's mom looked at him, then she suddenly burst out laughing.
"what the heck is so funny? i look like an old man who is the size of a 7 year old!"
His mom stiffled her laugher and said to him "well bleach boy, i hope you'll like being called snow white or santa claus!"
His mom who was oddly okay with the fact that her son had now white snowy hair, ruffled his messy bleached hair and walked outside.

From that day on ..... he was always called 'lil 'ol St. Nick.

so do you guys like my mini drabble???

Last edited:

Eeveetrainer

Ivy! i want a brendan clone!!!!! and Sakura Haruno, that seems possible....and funny!*bursts into laughter*

Ivymoonrose said:
You're in. ^^

Random H3RO- Could be... *shrugs* We could change his hair color though. >=3 *holds up different colored hair dyes*

May-
*Brendan walks into cloning machine* *few minutes later* *two Brendans walk out of cloning machine*
Cloned Brendan- *looks sleepy*
Brendan- *goes and stands by Ruby again*

angel_with_freedom- sure! which one?

YAY! Thanks!

Sakura Haruno said:
lmao you guys !!!

some anime's are like that ... example would be some anime girls have pink, purple ect ect hair ...
and i've seen animes' that have guys with white hair ....

but if you look ... brendan 2 pieces of hair by his ears that barely stick out of the bandana are white ... and ruby's are black ... so i think that might be good enough for a speck of proof

Ivy ! sign me up for a brendan clone !!!

lmaoo !!!

Brendan's mom was doing laundry on an ordinary day.
A little boy at the age of five by the name of Brendan walked in to help his mother with her laundry.
"Mom would you like some help?" he asked politely.
"Sure Brendan, you can put the clothes in the washer." Brendan's mom handed him the basket of clotheing and sent him to the washers.
brendan was putting the clothes in when he reached to far in.
he accidently dropped his handball. As he went in to get it, his mother,thinking her son had already finished and left, closed the washer door and turned it on.She had just put in the bleach when she heard a faint yell."Wow that sounded alot like Brendan." Thats when she looked down to see a little hand banging on the washer door from the inside."Oh my God!"
she quickly open the washer door and her son came barreling out with her clothes. She picked him up and asked him if he was okay.
He looked at her and said " Yes mom, but there's on problem?"
"yes?" she asked.
"MY HAIR IS BLEACHED WHITE!!!!"
Brendan's mom looked at him, then she suddenly burst out laughing.
"what the heck is so funny? i look like an old man who is the size of a 7 year old!"
His mom stiffled her laugher and said to him "well bleach boy, i hope you'll like being called snow white or santa claus!"
His mom who was oddly okay with the fact that her son had now white snowy hair, ruffled his messy bleached hair and walked outside.

From that day on ..... he was always called 'lil 'ol St. Nick.

so do you guys like my mini drabble???

LOL. It's hilarious. XD Well, that can be true.. you never know... but in animes I've seen young guys with white hair. lol.