• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Brendan, Will he Appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabuto

little punks!
For the love of god NO MORE BRENDAN THREADS! He appeared in movie 6 with a brief cameo in the intro. He had a Shiftry and an Aggron. He won't appear again, May is the only one who has appeared from AG and its a little too late for Brendan I'm afraid. We'll be lucky if he gets a Chronicles special.
I doubt it,but, I'm just hoping for FR LG girl.

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
seizureman said:
I doubt it,but, I'm just hoping for FR LG girl.

And judging from the writers, I don't think we'll see her either.

For the love of all things that bleed black, PLEASE stop nagging about Brendan/Yuuki appearing the anime.

Kabuto

little punks!
No problem. Although we should use this thread as an example to any one who starts this kind of thread about Brendan/FR LG Girl/ Kenta, Marina
Can a mod plz close this?

~Flareon~

I don't think so. He won't appear in the anime again. Brendan only appears at Jirachi Wish Maker movie. He had an Aggron & a Shiftry. I have seen his bio already. It was nice that he use different Pokeballs.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I think that it's too late in the Hoenn Series for them to bring Brendan in, if I'm correct the Hoenn Series is just about over in Japan so it would be pointless for the writers to bring him in now.

Chris

Old Coot
Clooooosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.