• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bribery or Blackmail?

Which is more effective?

• Bribery!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Blackmail!

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
So, short and simple Misc poll, just for the sheer hell of it. If you have to resort to shady methods of getting what you want, which is more effective? Bribery or blackmail?
Is promising a positive result for positive behavior or a negative result for negative behavior more effective?

Mye

Someone has to win..
Aren't both illegal? Comparing the 2 is like comparing whether you'd want to kill a dog or a cat,noone wins....

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Depends, if I had money I'd try bribery, if I didn't I'd use blackmail, it's easier to find a guy and take him, than it is to pay them. But paying is nicer than getting them I suppose.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Blackmail's probably more effective and efficient when set into motion, but it's harder to gain blackmail-worthy information :p