• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bring a Pokemon to School Day

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
How to play

One poster will say the name of a Pokemon, the next will say what fun thing they will do with it in school and say another Pokemon name. Like so,

Example: Poster 1:Garbodor

Poster 2: Hide it in the trash and at lunch, have it come out and cause a dramatic trash monster attack

Skrelp

and so on....

NOTE:Assume the school you take your Pokemon to does not exist in the Pokemon World and nobody knows anything about Pokemon.

Rules
-All the SPPF Rules apply but these are some that will be enforced in this thread
-Do not insult any other members in what you will do with the Pokemon (Ex:Have my Infernape burn (Member)'s butt)
-Keep the theme Pokemon.

Since the old one got washed out, I'll start with a different pokemon

Altaria

Last edited:

matthew11

8000 MMR
Use it's fluffy wings as a pillow when sleepy in class.

Metagross.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Break down the wall so I can escape.

Darkrai

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Make it give "Sleeping throght class" A whole new meaning.

Swirlix

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Trick people into believing that you have created a dog/cotton candy hybrid.

Roserade.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Use him as a cool playground. Slide on his tusks, hide in his fur, use his Ice-type for snow fights.

Lapras

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Give people rides in the pool.

Scyther.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Sticks needles in bullies and bad teachers chairs. (Sounds like a prank i would really do)

Slugma

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Use to help tend to the flower garden.

Rotom.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Make it send out some spores to stun thy enemies!

Glalie