• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bring back Dragonball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
naruto is crap it always will be SS5 would be interesting

Chris

Old Coot
Just do us all a favor and keep quiet. Dragon Ball needs to stay ended at GT. GT pushed it enough with Super Saiyan 4. The series has been done with for 10 years. Leave it be.

Dragonking

They ended the show, it happens cry and reminisce about the good old episodes that are your favorites because there will be no more.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I miss DBZ.....I wish Dragon Ball GT never existed.....Vegeta never f***** and Trunks was from another family and Vegeta will still a villain.............

Chris

Old Coot
I miss DBZ.....I wish Dragon Ball GT never existed.....Vegeta never f***** and Trunks was from another family and Vegeta will still a villain.............
Trunks was born in Z, you dumbass. Vegeta became good in Z as well.

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r

I'm a big DBZ fan, but even I can say that it doesn't need bringing back. If it was, you'd all start complaining about bad storylines and villains and how you wished that someone had done something else. Just leave it guys, it doesn't need reviving with new episodes.

I was telling that to DarkGallade.....

I just want Vegeta to be evil.....thats it

look like you were telling that to Battle Franky since you had his quote in there.

zeno48

Zaker!
No, I am a big fan of DBZ but It should stay buried and never return. DBZ died on me with GT so I dont want it brought back. It had it's run and ever since freza and broly their has not been a villain as devious and sinister as these two and their will never be.

Status
Not open for further replies.