• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Britt's Shiny and Event Shop | {UltraSun & UltraMoon Edition!} + Prev. Gens

MrGamexWatch

Hey! I am interested in your shiny Tapu Koko event Pokémon. I have a GameStop Marshadow as well as a Target Charzard and a Shiny Sivally. Any interest you? If you like 2 then I am also interested in a Magearna.

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
im looking for a shiny Litten if anyone has one for trade

Britt

Collector!
Hey! I am interested in your shiny Tapu Koko event Pokémon. I have a GameStop Marshadow as well as a Target Charzard and a Shiny Sivally. Any interest you? If you like 2 then I am also interested in a Magearna.

Hi there! I'm so sorry for the late response; life got crazy for me! I graduated college and moved but since things have finally settled down I'm just catching up on messages. Hopefully you receive this; I'll PM you, as well! If you're still interested, I would be interested in your GameStop Marshadow as well as your Shiny Silvally. I'd be happy to trade my shiny Tapu Koko, as well as a Magearna. Just let me know! :)

im looking for a shiny Litten if anyone has one for trade

Hi there! :) Give me a moment to check through my boxes, but I'm fairly certain that I have a shiny Litten. I will PM you and get back to you!

Britt

Collector!
MAJOR SHOP UPDATE!
We have new graphics! :) Additionally, I have made (and am continuing to make) huge adjustments to the shop, between fixing small issues I've discovered as well as adding more new Pokémon I've obtained during my hiatus. Namely, I've made large additions to the Shinies tab, as well as a few of the event tabs. As always, feel free to post here if you're interested in making a trade or PM me (I do tend to get back to PMs quicker, simply because I get a notification when I receive one).

I am in DIRE need of a 2018 Legendary Celebration Heatran (Pokémon or code!); preferably the level 100 variant. Please let me know if you have one and if you would be willing to make a trade. Thank you!

Britt

Collector!

DJStarstryker

I'll PM you about this too, but I forgot to ask - do you need the event Palkia that was released in February? I didn't see it on your trade sheet so I'm not sure. I'm talking about this one: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/...okémon_distributions_in_Generation_VII#Palkia

I have the level 60 Sun version that I could trade. I haven't picked it up from the in-game delivery man, so you can tell me what nature you want and I can reset until I get it.

If you're interested, I would like the Worlds 16 Squirtle. I got the Bulbasaur from you today and I'm hoping eventually I can find more events to trade you so I can get the set of 3. :)

Britt

Collector!
Hey, absolutely! :D PM'ing you back now! :)

Britt

Collector!

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Hi, where can I find your want list?

DJStarstryker

Britt

Collector!
Hi, where can I find your want list?

Hey there! :) My Wishlist is the 7th post on the front page; it got pushed down a bit! Sorry about that. It isn't very full at the moment, but I am always accepting events that I don't already have! :D

Hi! I'm back! :D Curious if you're interested in any of these things.

2018 Tohoku Donation Pikachu (has event moves Hold Hands and Bestow - timid nature) - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Japanese_region_serial_code_event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_VII#2018_Tohoku_Pikachu

JPN Shiny Silvally event (has a different OT from the US release, jolly nature) - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Japanese_region_serial_code_event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_VII#Japanese_Aether_Silvally

Ash Greninja from the Sun/Moon demo (hardy nature)

Hi again! :D I would definitely be interested in the Pikachu and the Shiny Silvally event! :) Let me know what you'd like in return and I'd be happy to set up a trade!

Im interested in:
Jirachi 20th Anniversary
Manaphy 20th Anniversary
Yveltal XYZ

Ive got a Shiny Poipole Japanese, Hoopa 6gen, Volcanion 6gen and Magearna.

Maybe you will be interested in more things.

Hey there! :) I would be interested in your Shiny Poipole as well as your Volcanion and Magearna. :) Let me know if you're still interested and I'd be happy to set up a time to trade! Thanks so much! :)

DJStarstryker

Hi again! :D I would definitely be interested in the Pikachu and the Shiny Silvally event! :) Let me know what you'd like in return and I'd be happy to set up a trade!

I'm interested in Worlds 16 Charmander and the "2012 Pokémon Popularity Poll Winner Gift" Rayquaza (the one with V-create).

I can't trade tonight, but hopefully I can catch you sometime this weekend or one evening next week. :)

Britt

Collector!

DJStarstryker

Hi Britt - I got an extra 2018 Legends Ultra Sun version Entei today. If you're interested in it, I can get any nature you want since I haven't picked it up from the delivery guy. I'm interested in the Feb2012 Mewtwo (knows Electro Ball).

Britt

Collector!
Hi Britt - I got an extra 2018 Legends Ultra Sun version Entei today. If you're interested in it, I can get any nature you want since I haven't picked it up from the delivery guy. I'm interested in the Feb2012 Mewtwo (knows Electro Ball).

Hey, absolutely! That sounds great! :) Could you try to get an Adamant nature? I would really appreciate it! :D

Ghost94

This one can be yours:
• Pokémon Ranch – Mew (OT: Hayley)

Would you happen to possess an extra Entei code for the ongoing event?