• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Britt's Shiny and Event Shop | {UltraSun & UltraMoon Edition!} + Prev. Gens

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Hey Britt!
I am interested in:
Shinies:
Venusaur (if Female)
Butterfree (if Male)
Nidoran (Male)
Sneasel (if Male)

Events:
2011 Pokemon Day Shelmet
2010 JPN Scizor

I'd also be interested in one of your other trades for the Arash Mamoswine and shiny Ocean Vivillon.

Offering: Anything in my shop.

Also, I have some bad news. Any shiny from Auslove.tv is a hack. They're a popular hacking group that gives free shinies that have been gen'd out to their fans.
Slightly more bad news: I had someone hack check most of my Gen III events for me, and they came up with two of the ones I got from you. They said, "The 00089 PCNYd Zangoose is an infamous hack made by a person named Duke. The 00018 PCNYd Salamence is an edit from the original hack that had 0 IVs."

I hope that's not too disheartening!
Let me know about the trades! Thanks!

Britt

Collector!
Hey Britt!
I am interested in:
Shinies:
Venusaur (if Female)
Butterfree (if Male)
Nidoran (Male)
Sneasel (if Male)

Events:
2011 Pokemon Day Shelmet
2010 JPN Scizor

I'd also be interested in one of your other trades for the Arash Mamoswine and shiny Ocean Vivillon.

Offering: Anything in my shop.

Also, I have some bad news. Any shiny from Auslove.tv is a hack. They're a popular hacking group that gives free shinies that have been gen'd out to their fans.
Slightly more bad news: I had someone hack check most of my Gen III events for me, and they came up with two of the ones I got from you. They said, "The 00089 PCNYd Zangoose is an infamous hack made by a person named Duke. The 00018 PCNYd Salamence is an edit from the original hack that had 0 IVs."

I hope that's not too disheartening!
Let me know about the trades! Thanks!

Awh, bummer! I did have someone else mention that those may be hacks, but I hadn't had a chance to check them out myself. I'm at work now, but I will get them removed ASAP. And I am SO sorry for trading those out, I didn't have a clue; I really do apologize! If you'd like something else from my shop in exchange, please let me know! I'd be happy to exchange them for you. :)

As for the trades, that sounds great! I'd have to wait until I get home later today to check on the genders of the shinies for you, but everything else sounds awesome. I'll check out your shop when I'm off tonight and get back to you about making some trades! :) Thanks so much!

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Awh, bummer! I did have someone else mention that those may be hacks, but I hadn't had a chance to check them out myself. I'm at work now, but I will get them removed ASAP. And I am SO sorry for trading those out, I didn't have a clue; I really do apologize! If you'd like something else from my shop in exchange, please let me know! I'd be happy to exchange them for you. :)

As for the trades, that sounds great! I'd have to wait until I get home later today to check on the genders of the shinies for you, but everything else sounds awesome. I'll check out your shop when I'm off tonight and get back to you about making some trades! :) Thanks so much!

Oh no worries! No need for refunds. There's just been a lot of 3rd gen event hacking going around, so a lot of us have been hyper vigilant about it. I'm actually going to go through all of my lists on Tuesday to clean up any 3rd gen events. I'm adding a rule in my shop that I'm not trading 3rd gen events unless someone gives me proof or has some way of verifying the authenticity of the mons.

Take your time, I'm in no rush.
Thanks!

Britt

Collector!
Oh no worries! No need for refunds. There's just been a lot of 3rd gen event hacking going around, so a lot of us have been hyper vigilant about it. I'm actually going to go through all of my lists on Tuesday to clean up any 3rd gen events. I'm adding a rule in my shop that I'm not trading 3rd gen events unless someone gives me proof or has some way of verifying the authenticity of the mons.

Take your time, I'm in no rush.
Thanks!

Awesome, and good to know! I might as well do the same here, I'm definitely not trying to shop around hacks, or receive them, for that matter. It's unfortunate how the fun gets taken out of collecting sometimes due to hacks!

Also, I went ahead and checked on the gender of those shinies for you! Unfortunately the only one that matched what you wanted was the (already) male Nidoran. Bummer! The Venusaur is male, and my Butterfree and Sneasel are both female. :( So sorry about that!

If you still want to trade, I checked out your shop and I'd be interested in making the following trades:

My 2011 Pokémon Day Shelmet for your Eevee's Colourful Friend's Distribution Sylveon
My 2010 JPN Scizor for your Shiny Treecko
My Shiny Male Nidoran for your Shiny Oshawott

Let me know if this works out for you and I'd be happy to make it happen! :) Thanks again!

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Awesome, and good to know! I might as well do the same here, I'm definitely not trying to shop around hacks, or receive them, for that matter. It's unfortunate how the fun gets taken out of collecting sometimes due to hacks!

Also, I went ahead and checked on the gender of those shinies for you! Unfortunately the only one that matched what you wanted was the (already) male Nidoran. Bummer! The Venusaur is male, and my Butterfree and Sneasel are both female. :( So sorry about that!

If you still want to trade, I checked out your shop and I'd be interested in making the following trades:

My 2011 Pokémon Day Shelmet for your Eevee's Colourful Friend's Distribution Sylveon
My 2010 JPN Scizor for your Shiny Treecko
My Shiny Male Nidoran for your Shiny Oshawott

Let me know if this works out for you and I'd be happy to make it happen! :) Thanks again!

All of those sound good!
And yeah, hacks really do suck the fun out of the game. No worries on the gender stuff. The female shiny Venusaur is a shot in the dark.
I'm able to trade tonight, tomorrow night, almost all day on Tuesday, and then the evenings W-F.

Britt

Collector!
All of those sound good!
And yeah, hacks really do suck the fun out of the game. No worries on the gender stuff. The female shiny Venusaur is a shot in the dark.
I'm able to trade tonight, tomorrow night, almost all day on Tuesday, and then the evenings W-F.

Sounds awesome! I'll send you a PM to get things settled, I can trade now, as well! :)

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
Yours #384 shiny ancient origins Rayquaza (OT: Galileo) (Lv.70) Dragon Ascent, Dragon Claw, Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance ( Untouched)

Mine
#611 Fraxure (OT: Aireus) (Lv. 30) Scary Face, Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw, ( untouched) + #656 Frokie Aireus Lv.1 pound Growl Untouched

Last edited:

Pokemaster1993

Hey there :) I was noticing in your OP how you recently updated to say your PCNYd Zangoose and PCNYd Salamence are hacks. If you don't mind, I'd like to point out one more PCNY hack you have listed:

#025 • 2003 Pokémon Center New York Evolution Week Pikachu (OT: PCNYa) (Lv. 50) Thunderbolt, Agility, Thunder, Light Screen [Untouched] {Mild Nature}

You don't list the ID numbers, but I'm guessing this is 00317. It's already in my hack list, this Pikachu says it came from Emerald which isn't possible. The most common legit PCNYa Pikachu that I've seen is 00027 Sassy nature.

Also the Nos Siej Shiny Easter Eggs you have listed, they're hacked. I know the guy who made them, he used the Project Pokemon wondercard and artificially shinified them using PKHeX. There is a legit set of Shiny Easter eggs though, look for the OT Toyin.

And just so this won't be me just telling you hacks, I'd like to trade for these:
#006 • Japanese CoroCoro Charizard [リザードン] (OT: コロコロ) (Lv. 36) Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, Air Slash, Dragon Claw [Untouched] {Adamant Nature}
#025 • 2014 Tokyo Pokémon Center Opening Shiny Pikachu ピカチュウ (OT: メガトウキョ) (Lv. 36) Thunder, Substitute, Play Nice, Hold Hands [Untouched] {Modest Nature} Hidden Ability

I can trade two out of the three of these:
Pokémon Ranch – Mew, Pikachu, & Phione (OT: Hayley)

My Hayley Mew, Pikachu, and Phione are all self-redeemed back in 2009.

Britt

Collector!
Yours #384 shiny ancient origins Rayquaza (OT: Galileo) (Lv.70) Dragon Ascent, Dragon Claw, Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance ( Untouched)

Mine
#611 Fraxure (OT: Aireus) (Lv. 30) Scary Face, Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw, ( untouched) + #656 Frokie Aireus Lv.1 pound Growl Untouched

Hi! I'm actually looking more for events, or for shinies that I don't already have. Unfortunately I do already have both Fraxure and Froakie. :( Is there anything else you'd like to trade for my Origins Rayquaza?

Hey there :) I was noticing in your OP how you recently updated to say your PCNYd Zangoose and PCNYd Salamence are hacks. If you don't mind, I'd like to point out one more PCNY hack you have listed:

#025 • 2003 Pokémon Center New York Evolution Week Pikachu (OT: PCNYa) (Lv. 50) Thunderbolt, Agility, Thunder, Light Screen [Untouched] {Mild Nature}

You don't list the ID numbers, but I'm guessing this is 00317. It's already in my hack list, this Pikachu says it came from Emerald which isn't possible. The most common legit PCNYa Pikachu that I've seen is 00027 Sassy nature.

Also the Nos Siej Shiny Easter Eggs you have listed, they're hacked. I know the guy who made them, he used the Project Pokemon wondercard and artificially shinified them using PKHeX. There is a legit set of Shiny Easter eggs though, look for the OT Toyin.

And just so this won't be me just telling you hacks, I'd like to trade for these:
#006 • Japanese CoroCoro Charizard [リザードン] (OT: コロコロ) (Lv. 36) Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, Air Slash, Dragon Claw [Untouched] {Adamant Nature}
#025 • 2014 Tokyo Pokémon Center Opening Shiny Pikachu ピカチュウ (OT: メガトウキョ) (Lv. 36) Thunder, Substitute, Play Nice, Hold Hands [Untouched] {Modest Nature} Hidden Ability

I can trade two out of the three of these:
Pokémon Ranch – Mew, Pikachu, & Phione (OT: Hayley)

My Hayley Mew, Pikachu, and Phione are all self-redeemed back in 2009.

Yikes! :( I really appreciate you letting me know! I'm about to graduate college so I've been grinding out schoolwork lately and have not had time to check them for myself, so I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention! I will update the main page and remove them from the shop and my master spreadsheet ASAP. And thank you for the tip on the Shiny Easter Eggs, I will certainly keep an eye out for that OT! :)

As for the trade, I would be happy to trade you for Hayley's Mew and Phione! I'm so sorry for the late response; I'll send you a PM to check and see if you're still interested. :) Thanks again!

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
Hi Britt, I'd like to offer for the following:

#001 • 2016 World Championship Bulbasaur (OT: WORLDS16) (Lv. 5) Tackle, Growl, Celebrate [Untouched] {Modest Nature}
#004 • 2016 World Championship Charmander (OT: WORLDS16) (Lv. 5) Scratch, Growl, Celebrate [Untouched] {Modest Nature}
#007 • 2016 World Championship Squirtle (OT: WORLDS16) Tackle, Tail Whip, Celebrate [Untouched] {Modest Nature}
#225 • ORAS Festive Feud Entry Delibird (OT: PGL) (Lv. 10) Present, Happy Hour [Untouched] {Lonely Nature}
#649 • 20th Anniversary Genesect (OT: GF) (Lv. 100) Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, Signal Beam [Untouched] {Timid Nature}
#721 • 2016 Volcanion & the Ingenious Magearna Event Volcanion [ボルケニオン] (OT: ネーベル) (Lv. 70) Steam Eruption, Overheat, Hydro Pump, Mist [Untouched] {Timid Nature}
#745 • 2017 Pokémon GameStop Guardians Rising Tie-In Event Lycanroc (OT: Rocky) (Lv. 50) Stone Edge, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance [Untouched] {Hardy Nature}

I have to offer:

Pokemon Global Link Tyrunt [OT:pGL] [ID:01235] Jolly (2/17/2015)
Video Game Championships 2014 Mamoswine [OT:Arash] [ID:05034] Adamant (6/1/2014) ITA
WINTER2013 Scizor [OT:WINTER2013] [ID:11153] Lonely/Swarm (2/25/2014)
VGC 2013 Regionals Ludicolo [OT:Toler] [ID:04143] - Calm
Worlds Championships 2011 Scrafty [OT:WORLD11] [ID:08141] - Brave
Nintendo World Store Manaphy [OT:NWS] [ID:10017] - Bold
US Pokemon Ranger Riolu [OT:Kyle] [ID:03208] - Serious

Hit me a PM if interested, and I'll start transferring some over, they're still in my gen5 game

Last edited:

Britt

Collector!
Hi Britt, I'd like to offer for the following:

#001 • 2016 World Championship Bulbasaur (OT: WORLDS16) (Lv. 5) Tackle, Growl, Celebrate [Untouched] {Modest Nature}
#004 • 2016 World Championship Charmander (OT: WORLDS16) (Lv. 5) Scratch, Growl, Celebrate [Untouched] {Modest Nature}
#007 • 2016 World Championship Squirtle (OT: WORLDS16) Tackle, Tail Whip, Celebrate [Untouched] {Modest Nature}
#225 • ORAS Festive Feud Entry Delibird (OT: PGL) (Lv. 10) Present, Happy Hour [Untouched] {Lonely Nature}
#649 • 20th Anniversary Genesect (OT: GF) (Lv. 100) Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, Signal Beam [Untouched] {Timid Nature}
#721 • 2016 Volcanion & the Ingenious Magearna Event Volcanion [ボルケニオン] (OT: ネーベル) (Lv. 70) Steam Eruption, Overheat, Hydro Pump, Mist [Untouched] {Timid Nature}
#745 • 2017 Pokémon GameStop Guardians Rising Tie-In Event Lycanroc (OT: Rocky) (Lv. 50) Stone Edge, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance [Untouched] {Hardy Nature}

I have to offer:

Pokemon Global Link Tyrunt [OT:pGL] [ID:01235] Jolly (2/17/2015)
Video Game Championships 2014 Mamoswine [OT:Arash] [ID:05034] Adamant (6/1/2014) ITA
WINTER2013 Scizor [OT:WINTER2013] [ID:11153] Lonely/Swarm (2/25/2014)
VGC 2013 Regionals Ludicolo [OT:Toler] [ID:04143] - Calm
Worlds Championships 2011 Scrafty [OT:WORLD11] [ID:08141] - Brave
Nintendo World Store Manaphy [OT:NWS] [ID:10017] - Bold
US Pokemon Ranger Riolu [OT:Kyle] [ID:03208] - Serious

Hit me a PM if interested, and I'll start transferring some over, they're still in my gen5 game

Sending you a PM now! :)

ZiR

Beginner Collector
You probably not be interested but I will throw this offer. I have these shinies available for trade (they are in 6th gen but can be migrated to 7th gen):

Pansear - Luxury Ball - Lax - OT: Gabriel - IDNo: 64896 - Lv.30 - UT
Squirtle - Poke Ball - Modest - OT: Eiger - IDNo: 30965 - Lv.1 - UT
Magikarp - Dive Ball - Quirky - OT: Christian - IDNo: 29717 - Lv.15 - UT
Aipom - Luxury Ball - Docile - OT: Saiki - IDNo: 34689 - Lv.30 - UT
Skarmory - Poke Ball - Impish - OT: Eiger - IDNo: 30965 - Lv.1 - UT
Pawniard - Poke Ball - Adamant - OT: Soran - IDNo: 18316 - Lv.1 - UT
Simisage - Poke Ball - Relaxed - OT: Christian - IDNo: 29717 - Lv.30 - T (Evolved, but no experience points received)
Trapinch - Nest Ball - Jolly - OT: Wesley - IDNo: 28920 - Lv.1 - UT

I got all of these Pokemons straight from the OT, and they are supposed to be uncloned and legit, the reason why I am trading they away is because I started to collect my shinies with Premier Ball or Dream Ball, so I am trading away all the samples that are not captured/breeded in these specific poke balls. I would like to know if you have by any chance, access to Salazzle codes from the current distribution, I am asking this because this code is not available in my country, so I am trying to get this online. Anyways, if you have access to this code, and have interest in anything I am offering let me know. :)

By the way, is your shiny Fennekin really breeded into Master Ball? I am asking this because Master Ball and Cherish Ball are the only pokeballs that can not be passed down with breeding, if this is the case, your shiny Fennekin is also a hacked pokemon. :/

Last edited:

Britt

Collector!
You probably not be interested but I will throw this offer. I have these shinies available for trade (they are in 6th gen but can be migrated to 7th gen):

Pansear - Luxury Ball - Lax - OT: Gabriel - IDNo: 64896 - Lv.30 - UT
Squirtle - Poke Ball - Modest - OT: Eiger - IDNo: 30965 - Lv.1 - UT
Magikarp - Dive Ball - Quirky - OT: Christian - IDNo: 29717 - Lv.15 - UT
Aipom - Luxury Ball - Docile - OT: Saiki - IDNo: 34689 - Lv.30 - UT
Skarmory - Poke Ball - Impish - OT: Eiger - IDNo: 30965 - Lv.1 - UT
Pawniard - Poke Ball - Adamant - OT: Soran - IDNo: 18316 - Lv.1 - UT
Simisage - Poke Ball - Relaxed - OT: Christian - IDNo: 29717 - Lv.30 - T (Evolved, but no experience points received)
Trapinch - Nest Ball - Jolly - OT: Wesley - IDNo: 28920 - Lv.1 - UT

I got all of these Pokemons straight from the OT, and they are supposed to be uncloned and legit, the reason why I am trading they away is because I started to collect my shinies with Premier Ball or Dream Ball, so I am trading away all the samples that are not captured/breeded in these specific poke balls. I would like to know if you have by any chance, access to Salazzle codes from the current distribution, I am asking this because this code is not available in my country, so I am trying to get this online. Anyways, if you have access to this code, and have interest in anything I am offering let me know. :)

By the way, is your shiny Fennekin really breeded into Master Ball? I am asking this because Master Ball and Cherish Ball are the only pokeballs that can not be passed down with breeding, if this is the case, your shiny Fennekin is also a hacked pokemon. :/

Hi! I actually would be interested in each of those shinies. :) And I do fortunately have access to Salazzle codes from the distribution going on right now! :) As for my shiny Fennekin, I have no idea how I made that mistake, but he is indeed in a Pokéball, not a Masterball. I have fixed it in the shop and in the master spreadsheet; I'm so sorry about that oversight!

ZiR

Beginner Collector
Thanks for the reply, I also found in my collection a shiny Seviper (Nest Ball - Modest - OT: Scragnot - IDNo: 06383 - Lv.30 - UT), in case that you need this Pokemon, it is the same case as the other pokemons, straight from the OT and suppsed to be unique and legit. So here is my deal, would you be able to get me 3 Salazzle codes, (just the codes, I am capable to redeem them myself) and for these codes I would give all these shinies, which means: 3 shinies = 1 code, what do you think? If it is too much to ask or if you don't think it worth your time we can work with an alternative deal. :)

Anyway, let me know if you are interested and have a nice day! :D

Ps: You Fennekin seems to be fine then, I am glad the pokeball thing was just a small mistake. :)

Last edited:
Hey there, I was interested in the Pikachu Cup Pikachu you had, but I don't have any of the pokemon you're requesting. Below is my event list, and I can also get you any breedable shiny from gen 5 or before.

Gen 3
Any Pokemon from Colosseum/XD
Access to Jirachi Bonus Disc. I have a few on hand too.

Gen 4
Gamestop Jirachi (Jolly 31,31,31,x,31,31) (Trained, Lv 50, EVs HP 252, Speed 252, 4 ATK) (Nickname: Oathkeeper) (No longer has event move Draco Meteor)
TRU Shaymin (Modest 22-23, 14-15, 12-13, 31, 6-7,30)
Gamestop Deoxys (Hasty 24-25, 22-23, 8-9, 31, 6-7, 30)
TRU Arceus (Hardy 29, 24, 3, 23, 11, 17)
Custom lv 1 Sinjoh Ruins Dragons (Shinies are possible. Give me some time and I can do custom ID/OT also)

Gen 5
SPR2012 Zekrom (Calm 15, 27, 8, 26, 29, 25)
May2012 Darkrai (Timid 31,x,31,31,31,31) Trained lv 100. 4 def, 252 spatk, 252 speed
Plasma Genesect (Naive 6 IV) Trained Lv 100. 4 def, 252 spatk, 252 speed
Win2013 Keldeo (Timid HP Ghost 31,22,31,31,30,31) 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 4 SpDef
Win2013 Keldeo (Timid HP Electric 31,19,31,30,31,31) 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 4 SpDef
Sum2013 Shiny Dialga (Modest 31,x,31,31,31,31)
Sum2013 Shiny Palkia (Naïve 6 IV)
Sum2013 Shiny Giratina (Impish 31,31,31,x,31,31)
SPR2013 Meloetta (Timid 31,x,31,31,31,31)
Entrée Forest Arceus (Jolly 31,31,31,x,31,31 Premier Ball, EVs 252 ATK, 252 Speed, 4 DEF) (Nicknamed G.O.A.T) (OT: Light ID: 45267)

Most of the US Gen 6 events (Haven’t redeemed any of them yet)
All of the 20 Annivs
Hold Back Beldum
XY Torchic
Pokeball Viivillon
Fancy Vivillon
XYZ Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, Zugarde
HA Legendary Birds
Hope Diancie
Sly Zoroark
Mac Hoopa
Spooky Pumpkaboo
Play! Mewtwo
Galileo Rayquaza
HA Gen 5 Starters
Bank HA Regis (redeemed) OT: May ID: 09118
HK Shiny Jirachi Adamant nature
PC Shiny Diancie Naive nature
Worlds2016 Bulbasaur Modest Nature
Non-shiny competitive Pokemon.

Last edited:

Britt

Collector!
Thanks for the reply, I also found in my collection a shiny Seviper (Nest Ball - Modest - OT: Scragnot - IDNo: 06383 - Lv.30 - UT), in case that you need this Pokemon, it is the same case as the other pokemons, straight from the OT and suppsed to be unique and legit. So here is my deal, would you be able to get me 3 Salazzle codes, (just the codes, I am capable to redeem them myself) and for these codes I would give all these shinies, which means: 3 shinies = 1 code, what do you think? If it is too much to ask or if you don't think it worth your time we can work with an alternative deal. :)

Anyway, let me know if you are interested and have a nice day! :D

Ps: You Fennekin seems to be fine then, I am glad the pokeball thing was just a small mistake. :)

Sure, that would be great! :) Give me some time to get the Salazzle codes, I'll have to make a trip either tonight or tomorrow to pick those up for you, but it can definitely be done. I'm usually here all day on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays (depending on my schedule, sometimes I have things going on, but I'm usually open those days) and I'm also available usually after 7pm Serebii time on the other days (I'm in Arizona). Let me know what times work best for you and we can set something up! :D Thank you so much!

Hey there, I was interested in the Pikachu Cup Pikachu you had, but I don't have any of the pokemon you're requesting. Below is my event list, and I can also get you any breedable shiny from gen 5 or before.

Gen 3
Any Pokemon from Colosseum/XD
Access to Jirachi Bonus Disc. I have a few on hand too.

Gen 4
Gamestop Jirachi (Jolly 31,31,31,x,31,31) (Trained, Lv 50, EVs HP 252, Speed 252, 4 ATK) (Nickname: Oathkeeper) (No longer has event move Draco Meteor)
TRU Shaymin (Modest 22-23, 14-15, 12-13, 31, 6-7,30)
Gamestop Deoxys (Hasty 24-25, 22-23, 8-9, 31, 6-7, 30)
TRU Arceus (Hardy 29, 24, 3, 23, 11, 17)
Custom lv 1 Sinjoh Ruins Dragons (Shinies are possible. Give me some time and I can do custom ID/OT also)

Gen 5
SPR2012 Zekrom (Calm 15, 27, 8, 26, 29, 25)
May2012 Darkrai (Timid 31,x,31,31,31,31) Trained lv 100. 4 def, 252 spatk, 252 speed
Plasma Genesect (Naive 6 IV) Trained Lv 100. 4 def, 252 spatk, 252 speed
Win2013 Keldeo (Timid HP Ghost 31,22,31,31,30,31) 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 4 SpDef
Win2013 Keldeo (Timid HP Electric 31,19,31,30,31,31) 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 4 SpDef
Sum2013 Shiny Dialga (Modest 31,x,31,31,31,31)
Sum2013 Shiny Palkia (Naïve 6 IV)
Sum2013 Shiny Giratina (Impish 31,31,31,x,31,31)
SPR2013 Meloetta (Timid 31,x,31,31,31,31)
Entrée Forest Arceus (Jolly 31,31,31,x,31,31 Premier Ball, EVs 252 ATK, 252 Speed, 4 DEF) (Nicknamed G.O.A.T) (OT: Light ID: 45267)

Most of the US Gen 6 events (Haven’t redeemed any of them yet)
All of the 20 Annivs
Hold Back Beldum
XY Torchic
Pokeball Viivillon
Fancy Vivillon
XYZ Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, Zugarde
HA Legendary Birds
Hope Diancie
Sly Zoroark
Mac Hoopa
Spooky Pumpkaboo
Play! Mewtwo
Galileo Rayquaza
HA Gen 5 Starters
Bank HA Regis (redeemed) OT: May ID: 09118
HK Shiny Jirachi Adamant nature
PC Shiny Diancie Naive nature
Worlds2016 Bulbasaur Modest Nature
Non-shiny competitive Pokemon.

Hi! :) I'm actually really interested in your Play! Mewtwo event. I'd be happy to trade you my Pikachu Cup Pikachu for that, if you're interested? :) Just let me know! I replied to ZiR with my available times, or you can also send me a PM if you'd like! Thank you so much!

Britt

Collector!
Thank you! Send me a reply when you get all your pokemons, I will be waiting your reply to migrate them to 7th gen. You want them in 7th gen games right?

Yes, 7th gen would be great! :) I'll send you a PM once I have them, thanks so much again!

tacocat777

I am interested in:

Japanese Milos Island Thundurus [ボルトロス] (OT: ミロスとう) (Lv. 70) Thunder, Hammer Arm, Focus Blast, Wild Charge [Barely Touched] {Bold Nature}

Do you have any proof? Are you the original trainer? Is it possible to get an EV reset bag on it?

Offering (unredeemed/custom)VGC Worlds 2017 Trees, NA Sandazzle/Lycanroc Codes, CoroCoro Ho-Oh code, NA Diance, Demo Greninja, 20AV Manaphy, PGL Landurus, and more gotta check :p

Is it cloned?

Last edited:

Britt

Collector!
I am interested in:

Japanese Milos Island Thundurus [ボルトロス] (OT: ミロスとう) (Lv. 70) Thunder, Hammer Arm, Focus Blast, Wild Charge [Barely Touched] {Bold Nature}

Do you have any proof? Are you the original trainer? Is it possible to get an EV reset bag on it?

Offering (unredeemed/custom)VGC Worlds 2017 Trees, NA Sandazzle/Lycanroc Codes, CoroCoro Ho-Oh code, NA Diance, Demo Greninja, 20AV Manaphy, PGL Landurus, and more gotta check :p

Is it cloned?

Hi! I do not have any proof, nor am I the original trainer. I suppose I could also try to get the reset bag for it, but I don't have any in-game currently. Also, there is a high chance it may be cloned, as I received it from someone else here in the forums (unsure who, at this point, it was quite a long time ago). However, I have no reason to believe it to be illegitimate in any way. :)

I would be quite interested in your VGC 2017 Exeggutor, if you'd like to make a trade. Just let me know, thank you! :)