• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Britt's Shiny and Event Shop | {UltraSun & UltraMoon Edition!} + Prev. Gens

Dask

Serpent trainer
I didn't see it in your lists, but I have Pokemon Ranch Hayley's Aerodactyl if you are interested. However, it's been touched (Lvl'd to 100 & named)
Do you only do 1 for 1? Gosh, I'm missing so much .-.

Acdog

I’m looking for Shiny Tapu Bulu and Shiny Tapu Fini.

FT: zygarde, regirock, registeel, regice, OT GF Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Manaphy/Genesect/Darkrai, OT unused Shiny Solgaleo/Lunala code, Ash pikachu (first gen), OT Rocky Rockruff, OT Present Serperior/Emboar/Samurott,OCT2014 shiny gengar, OT Aldora Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres, XYZ Zygarde, OCT2014 Diancie.

I can also breed any living dex Pokemon.

SOS. PM me please!

Britt

Collector!
I didn't see it in your lists, but I have Pokemon Ranch Hayley's Aerodactyl if you are interested. However, it's been touched (Lvl'd to 100 & named)
Do you only do 1 for 1? Gosh, I'm missing so much .-.

Eeeep! Hi there, so sorry for missing this message! I am quite interested in Hayley's Aerodactyl; it doesn't bother me too much that it's leveled to 100, but is it possible to be re-named back to just Aerodactyl? :D I'm unfortunately really OCD with my 'Mons... also, I can do 2 for 1 or whatever else, depending on the Pokémon(s) in question. What did you have in mind? :)

I’m looking for Shiny Tapu Bulu and Shiny Tapu Fini.

FT: zygarde, regirock, registeel, regice, OT GF Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Manaphy/Genesect/Darkrai, OT unused Shiny Solgaleo/Lunala code, Ash pikachu (first gen), OT Rocky Rockruff, OT Present Serperior/Emboar/Samurott,OCT2014 shiny gengar, OT Aldora Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres, XYZ Zygarde, OCT2014 Diancie.

I can also breed any living dex Pokemon.

SOS. PM me please!

Hi! Hmm... I just checked through my master spreadsheet to be completely sure, but I don't believe I have a shiny Tapu Bulu or Tapu Fini! :( I'm so sorry! Did you see it somewhere in my list? It's quite possible that I overlooked it...

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hey I think we have traded a few times over the years. Wasn't sure preferred contact but I emailed you from your spreadsheet for a trade. Thanks and hope we can trade!

*edit*

sent you a switch friend request. should show up as rauthuzad or rautha

Last edited:

Britt

Collector!
Hey I think we have traded a few times over the years. Wasn't sure preferred contact but I emailed you from your spreadsheet for a trade. Thanks and hope we can trade!

*edit*

sent you a switch friend request. should show up as rauthuzad or rautha

Hey there, I just responded to your email again! I sent one earlier in the month but I'm unsure if you received it? Let me know if you're still interested in trading! :D

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hey there, I just responded to your email again! I sent one earlier in the month but I'm unsure if you received it? Let me know if you're still interested in trading! :D

Hey britt, i just emailed you! I'm not sure if I got the email you were talking about or if you got mine but yes still interested!