• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Britt's Shiny and Event Shop

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
ok britt so are u available for trade now

Britt

Collector!
ok britt so are u available for trade now

Yes, I am. :) Just let me hop online! I think I have your friend code added already? If not, please add my Y friend code. :D

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
i have added ur y fc im going online now

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
but u havent added me

Britt

Collector!

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
thanks britt i finaly got a not hacked shiny deoxys

Britt

Collector!
thanks britt i finaly got a not hacked shiny deoxys

You're welcome! Glad I could help. :) Thanks for the Jirachi!

Britt

Collector!
diancie.gif
diancie.gif
diancie.gif

Super update! I now have legit, Pre-Release Movie 14 Diancie's up for trade! Please see the Kalos Events spoiler tag in the first post for more additional information, and as always, feel free to message me or post here if you're interested in trading. Thanks!

Ginji

Hmm
Hello ^^

I'm interested in these:

• Japanese CoroCoro Garchomp ガブリアス (OT: コロコロ) (Lv. 48) Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Dig, Crunch [Untouched]
• French Pokéball Pattern Vivillon/Prismillon (Lv. 12) Stun Spore, Gust, Light Screen, Struggle Bug [Untouched] {Timid Nature}
• Japanese Fancy Pattern Vivillon (Lv. 12) Gust, Light Screen, Struggle Bug, Hold Hands [Untouched] {Jolly Nature}
• Japanese Pre-Release Movie Diancie ディアンシー (OT: えいがかん) (Lv. 50) Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return {Adamant Nature}
• Japanese PCBC Mawile クチート (OT: ポケセン) (Lv. 50) Iron Head, Play Rough, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch [Untouched]
• Japanese PCBC Tyranitar バンギラス (OT: ポケセン) (Lv. 50) Stone Edge, Crunch, Earthquake, Ice Punch [Untouched]
• Japanese Celebrate Event Espeon (German: Psiana, OT: ポケセン♪) (Lv. 10) Celebrate, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Confusion [Untouched]
• Japanese CoroCoro Charizard リザードン (OT: コロコロ) (Lv. 36) Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, Air Slash, Dragon Claw [Untouched]

here is a link to my trade shop

Britt

Collector!
Wow, I'm so sorry for the short hiatus I've been on lately! I'm back now, and will be updating the shop with a few new events, including the new US release Diancie, and the Shiny Gengar (though there is a complication with it that will be addressed). Thanks everyone for being patient! :)

Ninchi

Hi Britt,
I have a Spooky2014 Pumpkaboo, untouched and I would trade it to the Pokeball Pattern Vivillon, preferred untouched. Interrested?

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I am interested in-

• Heatran (Lv. 68) Scary Face, Lava Plume, Fire Spin, Iron Head
• Shiny Ho-Oh (Lv. 45) Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Sacred Fire [Untouched]
• Shiny Lugia (Lv. 70) Aeroblast, Punishment, Ancient Power, Safeguard [Untouched]
• Celebi (Lv. 10) Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard, Hold Back [Untouched]

I only need one of them, and i will take the one you accept and has the highest IV's...

For trade-

Shiny Ditto with 31 in (will check and tell you) (untouched)
Super Size Haloween 2014 Pumpkaboo (untouched, though its a gourgeist)
5 IV (31/xx/31/31/31/31) relaxed HA slowpoke
6 IV Timid rotom
5 IV (31/31/31/xx/31/31) HA impish gligar

I will give all five of these for the shinies, for the heatran, the first three!!

Last edited:

Britt

Collector!
Hi Britt,
I have a Spooky2014 Pumpkaboo, untouched and I would trade it to the Pokeball Pattern Vivillon, preferred untouched. Interrested?

Hi Ninchi! I unfortunately already got the Spooky2014 Pumpkaboo, but thank you for offering! :)

I am interested in-

• Heatran (Lv. 68) Scary Face, Lava Plume, Fire Spin, Iron Head
• Shiny Ho-Oh (Lv. 45) Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Sacred Fire [Untouched]
• Shiny Lugia (Lv. 70) Aeroblast, Punishment, Ancient Power, Safeguard [Untouched]
• Celebi (Lv. 10) Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard, Hold Back [Untouched]

I only need one of them, and i will take the one you accept and has the highest IV's...

For trade-

Shiny Ditto with 31 in (will check and tell you) (untouched)
Super Size Haloween 2014 Pumpkaboo (untouched, though its a gourgeist)
5 IV (31/xx/31/31/31/31) relaxed HA slowpoke
6 IV Timid rotom
5 IV (31/31/31/xx/31/31) HA impish gligar

I will give all five of these for the shinies, for the heatran, the first three!!

Hi! :) I'm sorry, I actually already got the Spooky2014 Pumpkaboo and am not interested in any of the others. :( But thank you so much for offering! :)

Shingamon

The flying flame
Hi I have a shiny malamar that I want to trade with you, it's level 100 and is pretty strong. I was wondering if you still had the shiny kyogre left and that you may be able to trade with me for my malamar and maybe a few other things like my diancie or others

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
What are the Iv's and nature of you shiny Darkrai?

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
I'm interested in your shiny Nobunaga Rayquaza and Extreme Speed Genesect, as well as your shiny Groudon, Kyogre, and Deoxys if you know for certain that they aren't hacked or cloned. I'm willing to offer a 10ANIV OR a Bank Celebi, a Plasma Deoxys, and a GAMESTP Deoxys for the two events and one of the non-event. I don't know if you are only looking for what is in your want list, but that's what I have.

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
I realize most of these are non competitively viable, but maybe we could do a 2 for 1 sort of thing? I would even go 3 for 1.

I'm interested in a shiny fletchling, finder, or talonflame with ivs in hp, att, and spe.

Pokemon you are offering and level: Genesect/Keldeo/ giratina shiny/ palkia shiny/ mandibuzz shiny
Nature:lax/ mild/ bold/ mild/ bold
Ability:download/ justified/ pressure/pressure/overcoat
IV spread: bad/ rel with spd/ rel with def/ above with spd/ rel with hp and att

Last edited:
I was wanting the Shiny Male Eevee (Lv. 27) Quick Attack, Dig, Growl, Sand Attack and either Genesect.
I have a shiny Psyduck, a shiny Lopunny, and a Modest natured Meloetta.

MohammedPokemon

So you are looking for a mew? i have a shiny level 30 mew for you. What im interested in from your list : Landorus shiny, what is his nature?