• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Britt's Shiny and Event Shop

Britt

Collector!
thaislex, I just PM'd you, but I just saw this post! I'll go ahead and send you another PM, I think I'm interested in a few things you have. :)

Britt

Collector!
Edit: Updated Events section.

Britt

Collector!
I do have both in non-event form. :)

mommy

Britt just a heads up I think your inbox is full, couldn't send a message :) don't rush for our trade iv got time :D

Britt

Collector!
Edit: Updated Events, Legendaries (Shiny and Non), and Shinies sections.

Britt

Collector!
No updates as of late. Bump!

thaislex

walking oxymoron
Hey britt! Are you willing to trade your
10 ANIV Latias (Lv. 70) Mist Ball, Psychic, Recover, Charm [Untouched]
• 10 ANIV Latios (Lv. 70) Luster Purge, Psychic, Recover, Dragon Dance [Untouched]
for my nobunga rayquaza and eppie mew? (sorry for such a long reply time XD)

Britt

Collector!
Hey, that's okay! And yes, I can definitely trade those. :)

thaislex

walking oxymoron
alright! ready to trade when you are :)

Britt

Collector!
Great! Sorry, PM'd you before I checked my thread. :)

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
French Pokéball Pattern Vivillon/Prismillon (Lv. 39) Stun Spore, Gust, Psybeam, Bug Buzz [Touched]

What do you want for this? Can't offer much since it's touched.

Britt

Collector!
You can make an offer, I'll look at anything. :) Shinies and other events are what I'm mainly looking for, though.

Britt

Collector!
Edit: Updated the Event section with a lot, including the new Fancy Pattern Vivillon (I have 2, with different natures).

Britt

Collector!
I have MYSTRY mew...is your shiny eevee Kalos born?

Unfortunately, it is not Kalos born. :(

Britt

Collector!

bellchen

Hello,

i´m intterested in a few Events but i have a few questions:

• E4ALL Manaphy (Lv. 50) Heart Swap, Water Pulse, Whirlpool, Acid Armor [Untouched] << Which nature has it?
• Japanese Poké Center Eevee イーブイ (OT: ブイコレ) (Lv. 10) Covet, Bite, Helping Hand, Attract (Hidden Ability: Adaptability) [Untouched] <<<in which pokeball is it and whats his nature?
• Japanese Shiny Eppie Mew (OT: Eppie) (Lv. 30) Soft-Boiled, Transform, Counter, Metronome [Untouched] << which pokeball and the OT is Eppie or E p p i e

• English Fancy Pattern Vivillon (Lv. 12) Gust, Light Screen, Struggle Bug, Hold Hands [Untouched] {Bold Nature]
• English Fancy Pattern Vivillon (Lv. 12) Gust, Light Screen, Struggle Bug, Hold Hands [Untouched] {Mild Nature} <<<i need the "Date met" of this two ^^

I have much to offer, espacially Gen 6 Events like the PCBc Events.

Last edited:

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Hello again, I'm interested in your
• 10 ANIV Umbreon (Lv. 70) Feint Attack, Mean Look, Screech, Moonlight [Untouched]
• GAMESTP Jirachi (Lv. 5) Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor [Untouched]
E4ALL Manaphy (Lv. 50) Heart Swap, Water Pulse, Whirlpool, Acid Armor [Untouched]
• TRU Arceus (Lv. 100) Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force [Untouched]
Shiny GAMESTP Pichu (Lv. 30) Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeavor, Endure [Untouched]

I'll be PMing you with the things I have.